• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When will Levy play?

When will Levy Play?

• Sunday- Chargers.

• At Minny

• The Home Opener for a Donkey Show

• In Seatle

• The October homestand

• London against the Chefs

• Late in the season

• The playoffs

• Next year

• He's done

Results are only viewable after voting.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy practiced again today. Really hope he plays Sunday. I'm expecting the board to explode once he does.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This board is explode proof. Even the SSB's couldn't blow this board up.
Three of the 20 most popular threads on tHoop last week were Lions threads.

Well........, two were Lions threads. The other was just on tLionsBoard.

Cain't nobody hold us down, oh no.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Three of the 20 most popular threads on tHoop last week were Lions threads.

Well........, two were Lions threads. The other was just on tLionsBoard.

Cain't nobody hold us down, oh no.

Deadliest catch, without the crabs, we're almost out of gas, call the Arabs!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice 50 million dollar investment. #FireMayhew

Yep. Mayhew signed another injured player to a big contract. Money down the toilet. Now Levy will be injury prone and were stuck with him.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Levy: Oh hey guys, I know the season is down the drain but I got good news. I'm gonna play this week.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every penny spent on Levy and Ngata this year is money down the toilet. Shoulda let Levy go, Tulloch go, and Mathis go and gave that money to Suh.

11-5 to 0-4. In the NFL where careers, jobs and money is on the line, winning is priceless.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every penny spent on Levy and Ngata this year is money down the toilet. Shoulda let Levy go, Tulloch go, and Mathis go and gave that money to Suh.

11-5 to 0-4. In the NFL where careers, jobs and money is on the line, winning is priceless.

Yes, 2 tackles and 0 sacks and hurries per game would have saved this season.

Levy would have probably gotten us a win in game 1 if he was out there, but unless he knows how to zone block we were not winning any of the last 3 with any defender. I agree the other 2 guys need to be replaced.

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read this board all the time and can't believe how much we as Lions fans are still crying about Suh. The only thing we did wrong was not trade him prior to the 2014 season.

Levy was our best defensive player each of the last two seasons. No reason to think he won't continue contending for that title if he is truly healthy.

Suh is gone and has been wildly ineffective thus far. You pay a guy Suh+Dolphins money to play a simple minded position and he'd better be all over the other teams backfield. Defensive scheme shouldn't matter to a DT. A DTs job almost exclusively is to disrupt the middle of the OL, get in the backfield, and tackle people in the backfield a couple times per game. Even accidentally this should happen because his blockers screw up. Suh has done none of that through 4 games.

JJ Watt, regardless of the DL next to him, regardless of the opposing blockers, gets home routinely from his DL position. No excuses, no taking plays off (or entire games off in Suh's case with the Lions) just production for JJ Watt. He is the kind of transcendant player that gets to name his price. Suh is a great DT, not a player that changes every game he's part of. Suh is likely to finish the season with more helmets kicked off than sacks.

The timing of Levy's injury was horrible considering the quality of our opponents in these first games. But to not see his value is just putting your head in he sand. 118tackles+6 picks in 2013 then 150 tackles+QBing the defense last season. Yep, he sucks. Forget about the average LB he was for his first few years and see what kind of player he has truly become.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But to not see his value is just putting your head in he sand. 118tackles+6 picks in 2013 then 150 tackles+QBing the defense last season. Yep, he sucks. Forget about the average LB he was for his first few years and see what kind of player he has truly become.

Product of playing behind a loaded, league best Dline. Before Ansah was drafted, Levy was a nobody. Last time his contract was up, most Lions fans didn't care if he stayed or not.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, Levy officially returning vs Cards this week. He's either going to light the world on fire, and the Lions start winning, or he's going to look like everyone else on the D and the Lions will keep losing.

Guessing time is over.

Rob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Product of playing behind a loaded, league best Dline. Before Ansah was drafted, Levy was a nobody. Last time his contract was up, most Lions fans didn't care if he stayed or not.

A year ago I posted that I thought Suh could be adequately replaced by a 2nd rounder. In fact we traded a 4th and 5th Rounder for Ngata and spent a 4th round pick on Wright. A couple years ago I posted that Levy was more important to the defense than Suh. Suh is being replaced by A bunch of cast-offs and I don't see a depreciation in the performance of our DL relative to Suh. The hard part with saying our run defense has sunk [because of Suh] is we lost not only Suh but 4 DTs in the off season. Now we are 16th in the league in yards allowed. We faced AP, Denvers stable of backs, and a running QB in Seattle. In all we faced 4 good offenses. Hard to tell in only 4 games, but the early returns are that we will live without Suh. Not so sure the Dolphins are happy with Suh right now.

As far as Levy proving himself we will see. Another sure tackling LB that can defend TEs are nice to have in the lineup.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A year ago I posted that I thought Suh could be adequately replaced by a 2nd rounder. In fact we traded a 4th and 5th Rounder for Ngata and spent a 4th round pick on Wright. A couple years ago I posted that Levy was more important to the defense than Suh. Suh is being replaced by A bunch of cast-offs and I don't see a depreciation in the performance of our DL relative to Suh. The hard part with saying our run defense has sunk [because of Suh] is we lost not only Suh but 4 DTs in the off season. Now we are 16th in the league in yards allowed. We faced AP, Denvers stable of backs, and a running QB in Seattle. In all we faced 4 good offenses. Hard to tell in only 4 games, but the early returns are that we will live without Suh. Not so sure the Dolphins are happy with Suh right now.

As far as Levy proving himself we will see. Another sure tackling LB that can defend TEs are nice to have in the lineup.

Lions were 11-5 last year w Suh. 0-4 now without him. He's proven to be irreplaceable. Ngata can't even practice.

Rob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions were 11-5 last year w Suh. 0-4 now without him. He's proven to be irreplaceable. Ngata can't even practice.

The Fins just fired their HC and DC with your savior Suh. That defense sucks so far. They are 30th in total defense with 1 sack and the worst rush defense in the league.

They played Washington, Jags, Jets, Bills so far. Those teams are a collective embarrassment.

The Lions are 0-4 and have probably played worse than their record indicates. But I don't think the defense and especially the DL is the problem.