• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When does this shit end?

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we are again...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question. Get our hopes up just to crush them, it sucks.:gaah:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not even losing the game... It's realizing that the completely inconsistent what can we expect/giving up 50+ getting our ass kicked/let's hope we can possibly get 8 wins days apparently aren't over.

AceKeptic

Free Agent from Elsewhere
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the defense even TRY today?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF happened today?

I'm still got this spaced out look on my face just trying to comprehend exactly what went down today. Were the Huskies just a mirage during OOC and bunch of frauds to be exposed once we hit the top 6 of the PAC? Are we that easy to figure out and shutdown? That fragile a team that it's boom or bust every week. The same thing happened last year.

There appears to be a significant amount of talent on this roster. Why do these brutal massacres keep happening to us? This roster looks way better than a 7-5 team. I don't get this. I feel like I got kicked in the gut. Any progress at relevance even within our own conference has been wiped out instantly.

Negative rushing yds? How is that possible with this team? It was a total collapse. One of the worst in football I've ever witnessed.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might as well give Miles a lot of playing time, so he'll be ready for next year. Start running the read option with him.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was very surprised and had picked UW to win in my pick'ems. I've been rooting for the Huskies against everyone they've played so far. I'm afraid I'll have to root for the Beavers when our teams match up later. Don't expect Mannion to throw another 5-6 INTs like he did last year to literally "throw" the game away to the Huskies. I'm not confident enough to predict a win when we play because I think the Huskies have a lot of talent and will be tough to beat. They just need to settle down, refocus and play solid fundamental football.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally deflating loss.

I was never a fan of the Sark hire. I bought into the program this year all the way, including Sark. Not anymore.

We've given up 50-59 pts 7 times and 60+ twice under Sark. Thats working on a full season man.

I'm not a fan of the mindset that offense is easier to recruit/build.

This shit doesnt end until we get a HEAD coach committed to defense...

Tyrone only gave up 5 in his horrible tenure with less talent, and never 60+.

Yes, I'd rather have Sark over Tyrone but I don't want either of them.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys completely underestimated ASU. You cant just trot into Tempe and expect a win. ASU is a good team and underestimated this season. You guys just think the Pac 12 South is a joke minus UCLA. ASU is a legit Pac 12 contender especially at home. I was not surprised at all. Wake up call.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you guys completely underestimated ASU. You cant just trot into Tempe and expect a win. ASU is a good team and underestimated this season. You guys just think the Pac 12 South is a joke minus UCLA. ASU is a legit Pac 12 contender especially at home. I was not surprised at all. Wake up call.

I didn't underestimate anybody.

Originally I had ASU to win in my espin pick'ems. Then for some crazy reason I changed to UW as my lowest confidence pick.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We might as well give Miles a lot of playing time, so he'll be ready for next year. Start running the read option with him.

Why? So he can get a broken leg or something?

This team can't pass block.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blame for this dud starts with Sark

The blame for this dud starts with Sarkisian | Jerry Brewer | The Seattle Times

Can't say as I disagree with much other than when he said UW could still recover.

We aren't winning more than 7 games this year, and next year will be worse.

I may be wrong in pinning it all on Sark (I don't think so). Maybe he's not getting what he needs to take us to the next level. But theres really no excuse for these blow out losses. The team wasn't prepared.

I knew we were in trouble in the 1st quarter when Price was laughing and smiling when he missed his receivers by a mile. Head not in the game. That shits on the coach.

I think with another 7 win season the clamor will be hard and heavy to replace him.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The blame for this dud starts with Sarkisian | Jerry Brewer | The Seattle Times

Can't say as I disagree with much other than when he said UW could still recover.

We aren't winning more than 7 games this year, and next year will be worse.

I may be wrong in pinning it all on Sark (I don't think so). Maybe he's not getting what he needs to take us to the next level. But theres really no excuse for these blow out losses. The team wasn't prepared.

I knew we were in trouble in the 1st quarter when Price was laughing and smiling when he missed his receivers by a mile. Head not in the game. That shits on the coach.

I think with another 7 win season the clamor will be hard and heavy to replace him.

This bothers me to no end, Keith just doesn't have that look that you see top QB's have. He has the lackadaisical 'oh well' I missed another receiver look to him that infuriating.

After seeing some of the highlights and reading about the game is there really anybody confident we'll get to 8 wins? the only game I feel Ok about is California & Colorado at home.

For the first time the chant 'fire Sark' has entered my head.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This bothers me to no end, Keith just doesn't have that look that you see top QB's have. He has the lackadaisical 'oh well' I missed another receiver look to him that infuriating.

After seeing some of the highlights and reading about the game is there really anybody confident we'll get to 8 wins? the only game I feel Ok about is California & Colorado at home.

For the first time the chant 'fire Sark' has entered my head.

I really tried to like Sark after my initial objections to hiring him in the first place. I just don't know if he has what it takes to take this program back to legitimate prominence on the national level.

Sure we've been going to bowls but I don't really feel like thats all that great an accomplishment these days being as 1/2 the FBS goes bowling anymore.

I'm in no way comfortable thinking we will get 8-9 wins. I was. But that got stomped out in a hurry. I think 8 wins and a bowl victory are the only things that will save Sarks job though.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly feel like this was the worst loss of Sark's tenure with us.

Not because of the statistics or final score but because of the expectations we had with this team.

Through the first 5 games of the season the Huskies looked to me like they deserved to be in the top 10, or at least deserving of the 15 ranking they had. They hung in there with a real good Stanford team and could have won if they did not make a bunch of stupid mistakes. Against Oregon the score might not show it but I felt like we were in the game until the 4th (I may just be delusional)

But this was a game that the Huskies should have at least played close in. ASU has a good team, before this game I felt as if they had a talent level close to the Huskies, so therefore this was a game that the Huskies should have won if they wanted to prove that they deserved to be back in the top 15.

That is not what happened. We got destroyed by a team that was believed to have a similar talent/skill level to us.

Honestly this was the most deflating loss for me in a long time. Almost everything I believed about this team was proven wrong against ASU.

I've been a Sark fan and was thrilled with what he had done with the team the first 5 weeks, but this loss has really made me question if he should be our head coach next year.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

goddamn that pissed me off too. He just made a terrible throw to complete a three and out, and then laughs his entire way strolling off the field.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think anyone underestimated ASU. No one expected to get an easy win, and a close, tough loss would have been a completely different discussion. This is the year UW should be able to compete with anyone in the Pac 12, and until yesterday we had no reason to think otherwise.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU felt like this in 2009 when we had a huge losing streak.