• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What is your "hockey height"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydaniel890

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
if im willing to admit that hockey is more relevant than soccer or tennis, can you admit that your ice skates dont count towards your height? and can you also please put on a ballcap so i dont have to look at your disgusting combover?

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if im willing to admit that hockey is more relevant than soccer or tennis, can you admit that your ice skates dont count towards your height? and can you also please put on a ballcap so i dont have to look at your disgusting combover?

I give this troll attempt two Drunk Slys out of five

:sly::sly:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think the only Bald spot your lookin at is on the bottom of your Boyfriends ball sack. Seems you have some kind of fascination with staring at men, Were you a ball burbing victem of a prison r*pe Gang, who's unsatiable taste for Mangina has brought you into the spotlight of homo sexuality?

Ah And I would really like to thank those responsible for bringing this ass Tard here, lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here+we+go+png.png
:party:

lazydaniel890

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I think the only Bald spot your lookin at is on the bottom of your Boyfriends ball sack. Seems you have some kind of fascination with staring at men, Were you a ball burbing victem of a prison r*pe Gang, who's unsatiable taste for Mangina has brought you into the spotlight of homo sexuality?

Ah And I would really like to thank those responsible for bringing this ass Tard here, lol

u think about balls a lot. u gay.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U iz cooolz lolz I likez zzzzz's I hate gramar:'

Wingingit

Non-Essential
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Please do all us hockey fans a favor and stop being so worried about this poor insignifiant sport, I'm sure will get along just fine without you. Most hockey fans could give a shit what others think, we enjoy the game.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please do all us hockey fans a favor and stop being so worried about this poor insignifiant sport, I'm sure will get along just fine without you. Most hockey fans could give a shit what others think, we enjoy the game.

This^^^^^ Besides, it's not even an entertaining troll attempt.

Status
Not open for further replies.