• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Is Your Day 1 and 2 Grade

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We took a ball hawk corner, a floater between safety and nickel corner who is a tackle machine. And a center for a line that has had far to many injuries.

IM not going to grade at this point considering that most of us though we were going overkill on the D-line a few drafts back.

I know we have been pounding the table for a TE. But lets just put a smidge of trust in the New OC, as Im curious to see what he can do with the still young yet massive Hodges actually.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they fell in love with players and didnt manipulate the draft well at all

we drafted a stick figure and passed on better value

the 2nd pick I liked better but more of the same

stromberg should be a starting center in this league so I like the pick

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think we are doing things to help a young Sam Howell

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will go pick by pick.

Emmanuel Forbes was a B-. I understand the pick. He is a ballhawk and can return picks but you can’t teach size and there is a reason nobody is that light. Forbes will be a starter this season.

Jartavius Martin is an F. He was a huge reach in the second round as he is average in size and provides little value. I understand the pick if it were Branch but even then I would still be a little mad. He does allow us to release Fuller and we likely will not extend Curl. I am not saying I like it but I do understand…there was just much better value at OL with JMS and Torrance available.

Ricky Stromberg is a B. I prefer Wypler but not a bad pick at all.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Forbes, there was no secret that we were going to draft a CB. Sure, people are upset that we didn't take Gonzo but the team loved the production from the SEC with Forbes and didn't care about his weight coming in. We ddint get any offers to trade down so Forbes was the highest Cb on their board so they took him. B

2) Martin, there were rumors that the team wanted to replace McCann snaps with a guy who can do everything in the secondary. Thye like Branch and they wanted someone for this role. martin can do this and he is a better athlete than Branch going my combine numbers and workouts. Some draft people had him in the 2nd round but more had him in the 3rd round. The guy is going to play this year and should get plenty of snaps. Thye have a lot depth in the secondary now and we dont know what is going to happen with Fuller. B

3) Stromberg, was a good SEC center getting an award and he can play OG too. I saw 3rd round grades on him. After watching the press conference RR said Gates will be the starting center so that should mean the end of Roullier b/c of his salary. Looks like Stromberg will compete for the LG position with Paul and Charles.. I believe Norwell will be released. B-

No flashy TE and no highly rated olineman was taken. I can see why people are pissed. Let see what happens in Day 3.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far nowhere near enough help for Howell . Stick figure is a reach at 16 , maybe 25 I am down with it

trotting out Pat Fischer at 5-9 and green at 5-10 whom are both heavier and shorter then 6-1 stick figure at 166 lbs is comparing outliers not the norm . Both stick figure and gonzo had shitty games vs GA

the pick is a gamble, one that can pay off , but we didn’t do a great job at all disguising our intentions

ole quan in of in itself isnt a bad pick but coupled with stick figure I felt o/ line or TE was the way to go

stromberg was a good pick at 97 and he could start soon

the team is in flux with a new owner and a possible lame duck staff . I will hope the team does well but I don’t see this team being a 10 win team .
I see 6-9 wins maybe

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so far nowhere near enough help for Howell . Stick figure is a reach at 16 , maybe 25 I am down with it

trotting out Pat Fischer at 5-9 and green at 5-10 whom are both heavier and shorter then 6-1 stick figure at 166 lbs is comparing outliers not the norm . Both stick figure and gonzo had shitty games vs GA

the pick is a gamble, one that can pay off , but we didn’t do a great job at all disguising our intentions

ole quan in of in itself isnt a bad pick but coupled with stick figure I felt o/ line or TE was the way to go

stromberg was a good pick at 97 and he could start soon

the team is in flux with a new owner and a possible lame duck staff . I will hope the team does well but I don’t see this team being a 10 win team .
I see 6-9 wins maybe

Quan was the 2nd best nickel in the draft behind Branch. I think he is going to play a lot for us. Stromberg was a good pick does that end Rouiller here?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quan was the 2nd best nickel in the draft behind Branch. I think he is going to play a lot for us. Stromberg was a good pick does that end Rouiller here?
Either Thomas , Roullier , Norwell , Fuller need to be cut or restructured

we can’t sign our draft class

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we win less games with EB? Jesus Christ then if we only win 6 games EB won't be a headcoach anywhere .. skinsdad come on .. if we go 6 wins then we should have kept Turner

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we win less games with EB? Jesus Christ then if we only win 6 games EB won't be a headcoach anywhere .. skinsdad come on .. if we go 6 wins then we should have kept Turner
Hate to break it to you but we don’t know what EB is yet

we are trotting out SH and Brisset coach , there ain’t no Nate sudfeld coming through that door buddy:)

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we got worse .. but if I was the new owner I would take RR FO title away and let go herney and Mayhew the Scouts are OK .. l

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think we got worse .. but if I was the new owner I would take RR FO title away and let go herney and Mayhew the Scouts are OK .. l
Are they ? Right now we are 1-5 in the division ? 49ers and bills are losses, that’s 1-7 , the rest are 50-50 so 4-5 losses are possible and certainly looks like 6-9 wins

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are they ? Right now we are 1-5 in the division ? 49ers and bills are losses, that’s 1-7 , the rest are 50-50 so 4-5 losses are possible and certainly looks like 6-9 wins
Man, I remember a time when you at least had hope for this team this time of year. Maybe not blind homerism. But damn man

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lord it is time to hand out the crying towels.