• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what is the status of the rebuild ?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Gents... yes Cali is a Girl, and a Skins fan. I know thats like finding a Unicorn dancing in a Leprechauns pot of gold..... But she also has a brain. :thumb:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali is one of our smartest and best posters. Even if she is a horny horse in a world of little mischievous people. :scratch:

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy Gents... yes Cali is a Girl, and a Skins fan. I know thats like finding a Unicorn dancing in a Leprechauns pot of gold..... But she also has a brain. :thumb:
:lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali is one of our smartest and best posters.
:humble:

Thanks @Sportster 72 and the rest af y'all. And may I return the compliment by saying how much I enjoy this board and all of you who contribute to make it one of the best and most active boards on the Hoop and elsewhere!

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:humble:

Thanks @Sportster 72 and the rest af y'all. And may I return the compliment by saying how much I enjoy this board and all of you who contribute to make it one of the best and most active boards on the Hoop and elsewhere!
Right back atcha. I enjoy the updates you post especially the tweets. i'm not active on twitter and barely keep up with facebook :lol:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back atcha. I enjoy the updates you post especially the tweets. i'm not active on twitter and barely keep up with facebook :lol:

Really pleased to know you enjoy the tweets :suds:

It's funny, I never used social media at all until about a year or so ago when I found it a fun way to gather intelligence regarding the team.

Yep, I'm pretty old...heh... but it is a fascinating way to glean insight into some of the players and breaking news about the Skins.

Initially, I was hesitant to post threads with multiple tweets and not much commentary from myself...but some of my fellow posters here assured me that it was an interesting thing to them as well and so I continued...

I like the way the tweets provided multiple viewpoints and food for discussion.

As a side note, the tweets are meant to be informative only, not necessarily what I believe.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's funny, I never used social media at all until about a year or so ago when I found it a fun way to gather intelligence regarding the team.

Yep, I'm pretty old...heh... but it is a fascinating way to glean insight into some of the players and breaking news about the Skins.

Initially, I was hesitant to post threads with multiple tweets and not much commentary from myself...but some of my fellow posters here assured me that it was an interesting thing to them as well and so I continued...

As a side note, the tweets are meant to be informative only, not necessarily what I believe.
nailed it. its concise and really in this TL;DR society we have now 140 characters or less it seems over 50% will consume anyway.

heh, i'm 34 now and barely have a handle on facebook. twitter, snapchats, etc are a generation gap 1 too many for me lol

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nailed it. its concise and really in this TL;DR society we have now 140 characters or less it seems over 50% will consume anyway.

heh, i'm 34 now and barely have a handle on facebook. twitter, snapchats, etc are a generation gap 1 too many for me lol
Wait til you have a 'few' more generations attached to that age...sheesh...it just gets worse! :happyshake:

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait til you have a 'few' more generations attached to that age...sheesh...it just gets worse! :happyshake:
oh believe me i know. I had to have someone explain to me what tinder was and i was like well back in my day a watering hole was tinder :facepalm5:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh believe me i know. I had to have someone explain to me what tinder was and i was like well back in my day a watering hole was tinder :facepalm5:
Sounds rather like 'phone pron booty calls' based on what my little sis described to me :lol:

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even remember 34 .... or was that Bo Jackson?

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even remember 34 .... or was that Bo Jackson?
:D well its a weird age. you find that you have to stretch out more and longer recovery period after sporting activities. like shaq famously said "34 ain't 24 bro"

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I know is, when I was growing up Tinder was the small flammable sticks or paper you used to get a fire burning good.

Apparently now, it gets something burning.. but only when you pee. :lol:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would post tweets but I don't really know how but yeah tweets videos and websites are by here .?thanks for what you dob

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is, when I was growing up Tinder was the small flammable sticks or paper you used to get a fire burning good.

Apparently now, it gets something burning.. but only when you pee. :lol:
lmao good one!