• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What games are you looking forward to this week?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only game I haven't been able to watch in recent years was the San Jose St game, and that was only because it was blacked out in San Jose.

:noidea:

At worse I've had to watch a game on ESPN3
That's because you're out of state. Same reason I get all the Penn State games in Bama. But There's usually a ppv game or 2 every year the Bama fans have to pay for around here, same with Auburn.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because you're out of state. Same reason I get all the Penn State games in Bama. But There's usually a ppv game or 2 every year the Bama fans have to pay for around here, same with Auburn.

Well I don't think the game that San Jose St blacked out was because they were playing a cupcake.

Honestly, that game was kind of a letdown for me in many ways. I first saw it on the schedule and I hoped it was a home and home so I could go even though I knew the chances were low. Nope.

Then get to game time and I can't watch the damn thing on TV either.

Rotten luck.

KnightAndDay

Separate or shoot to kill
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,129.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aTm @ Scar
ULM @ WF
Temple @ Vandy - I see Temple surprising people this year. Those who haven't heard the name PJ Walker will very soon
Rutgers @ WSU
BYU @ UConn
Villanova @ Syracuse
BG @ WKU
Colorado @ CSU
PSU @ UCF
App State @ Michigan
OSU @ Navy
Troy @ UAB
GSU @ NC State
BC @ UMass
Cal @ NW
WVU vs UA
Rice @ ND
Clemson @ Georgia
FSUw @ USC
FSU vs OSU
UW vs LSU
UW @ Hawaii
Miami @ Louisville

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I live in Bama. You know it happens here too. Wouldn't surprise me if the ULM game is a ppv this year.

Won't the SEC Network make pay per view a thing of the past? I know BTN has done that for us...

Not so much "don't schedule a cupcake" as "get yourself a conference network" if you ask me.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clemson/Georgia is always a fun game to watch, but obviously the only game that really matters this weekend is Wisconsin/LSU. :yahoo:

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total homer pick, but I can't wait for UTSA at Houston in the inaugural game at our new on-campus stadium. Less than 125 hours till kickoff!

UTSA is going to beat that cougar ###

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to Texas/UNT. It is a terrible game, but I really want to see what schemes Texas is running and how much of an influence Strong has made on the team so far. It is odd, but nobody seems to have a great handle on what the offense will look like this year.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A&M @ USC - GO AGGIES!
BSU @ Ol Mrs. - Find out if the Rebels are over rated.
PSU/UCF - 8:30 am game. Start Saturday right.
WVU @ Bama - It's Bama
Clemson @ UGA - Obvious Loss
FSU/Okie lite - It's FSU
Wisc/LSU - should be the best game of the week
Miami @ Louisville - Monday night football.
FYP! :suds:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Won't the SEC Network make pay per view a thing of the past? I know BTN has done that for us...

Not so much "don't schedule a cupcake" as "get yourself a conference network" if you ask me.
Yesw, because all the games that didn't make the weekly lineup, like UGa v. Ga Southern, will be in SECN instead of me paying $20 to see it.I am also hoping to see a lot more Vandy as I suspect their games will be on SECN more than others, if you know what I mean. SECN is great for Vandy and Ky fans!

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. LSU vs. Wisconsin- Melvin Gordon vs. Leonard Fournette...Nuff said

2. Georgia vs. Clemson- How will they fare post Murray/Boyd?

3. South Carolina vs. Texas A&M- How will they fare post Manziel/Clowney?

4. Auburn vs. Arkansas- The Hogs have revenge on their minds. The best time to catch Auburn is early.

5. Alabama vs. West Virginia- Can the Mountaineers hold their own? Is the HUNH really Alabama's kryptonite? Also, which FSU backup is better? Or will Blake Sims beat both of them?

6. Virginia vs. UCLA- Can UCLA impress the nation? Or will a talented Virginia squad rise to the occasion?

7. Florida State vs. Oklahoma State- Can the Noles continue the nation's longest win streak? Or can the Pokes shock the nation and stir up the Playoff race early?

8. Navy vs. Ohio State- Will JT Barrett step up to the challenge? Or will Navy run away with the upset?

9. Ole Miss vs. Boise State- Can Boise live up to their old self and take down yet another Power 5 team in their own house? Or is Ole Miss really what they are made out to be?

10. Michigan vs. Appalachian State- Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice.... and Brady Hoke will be out of Ann Arbor before Sunday morning.

HMM. I have fared well with my assessments. :nod: