• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What coaches do we need to replace?

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the big story this year will be some major friction between the Krafts and BB …

I disagree. The Krafts are smart business people and know what they have in BB. Bill is smart and knows he put out a shit product this year and very likely knows exactly why it was shit.

I think they come to some mutual understanding on what went wrong and the best way to fix it even if they don't agree at the onset.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the big story this year will be some major friction between the Krafts and BB …
Bill Belichick's press conference was Bill Belichick and Bill Belichick only.

Greg Bedard was at that press conference and spoke with Robert Kraft after. Kraft refused to say anything positive or negative.
Bedard reported on Boston Sports Tonight, last night, that Kraft only said that he and BB would meet no later than today. TUESDAY, January 10th and discuss the future of the team.

Bedard ssys that he believes that Kraft wants BB back and BB wants to stay. He also believes from the upper management that spoken with, that Kraft will not allow Patricia or Judge to coach anything on the offense. Bedard believes that Achord the ST Coach is done. There were 6 KO returns for TDs in the NFL this season and the Patriots allowed 3 of them. Most likely, Judge will be the ST coach. Patricia is supposedly great at evaluating personnel and will most likely remain as a HC Ass't and possibly DC with Steve Belichick becoming the Ass't DC officially. Finally, Bedard says that his sources tell him that Kraft will tell BB to call Bill O'Brien before anyone else does or call someone with as much experience and success as an OC.

No one knows who Bedard talks with and how much of what he says is true or fact. BUT, Bedard has put it out there and will stand by what he says on NBC Sports Boston. He's been challenged before and never has he backed down or tried to spin what he says.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Greg Bedard was at that press conference and spoke with Robert Kraft after. Kraft refused to say anything positive or negative.
Bedard reported on Boston Sports Tonight, last night, that Kraft only said that he and BB would meet no later than today. TUESDAY, January 10th and discuss the future of the team.

Bedard ssys that he believes that Kraft wants BB back and BB wants to stay. He also believes from the upper management that spoken with, that Kraft will not allow Patricia or Judge to coach anything on the offense. Bedard believes that Achord the ST Coach is done. There were 6 KO returns for TDs in the NFL this season and the Patriots allowed 3 of them. Most likely, Judge will be the ST coach. Patricia is supposedly great at evaluating personnel and will most likely remain as a HC Ass't and possibly DC with Steve Belichick becoming the Ass't DC officially. Finally, Bedard says that his sources tell him that Kraft will tell BB to call Bill O'Brien before anyone else does or call someone with as much experience and success as an OC.

No one knows who Bedard talks with and how much of what he says is true or fact. BUT, Bedard has put it out there and will stand by what he says on NBC Sports Boston. He's been challenged before and never has he backed down or tried to spin what he says.
I hope he's right. I could live with this quite easily. It would be a great start to the offseason.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope he's right. I could live with this quite easily. It would be a great start to the offseason.
Teams in the playoffs are not allowed to talk with anyone until they are eliminated for play. BB has to move quickly if he has someone in mind to do anything. Be it offense or defense. He doesn't have anyone on his present staff other than Nick Caley who could be an OC and Caley's contract is up and he can go anywhere, most likely LV. Bill historically has been able to move at a snail's pace and do things slowly and methodically. He also has a reputation for being merciless on his coaches and doesn't like to pay them hefty salaries. Tht don't work well when your team is sucking hind wind and you desperately need someone's help.

Whatever happens, I'm sure we'll all hear it on BST tonight.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fire Patricia and hire Lovie Smith? WTF?
yeah...uh...wow.

Lovie is the interim HC of the Texans and had them win their game Sunday and give the Bears the #1 pick. He just might get the HC job in Houston.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bedard is a talking head paid to generate clicks as well.
Bedard is slamming Bill for not taking ownership of a failed season because Bill's answer is "When I made those decisions, I felt it was what was best for the team at that time."
How is that not taking ownership?
I and I.
OK, so Bill didn't say "Wow I royally screwed the pooch this year because Patricia sucks ass crack on his best day and I should have seen it coming."
He took responsibility without undermining others.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...uh...wow.

Lovie is the interim HC of the Texans and had them win their game Sunday and give the Bears the #1 pick. He just might get the HC job in Houston.
Or he's kicking a can down to the unemployment line.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams in the playoffs are not allowed to talk with anyone until they are eliminated for play. BB has to move quickly if he has someone in mind to do anything. Be it offense or defense. He doesn't have anyone on his present staff other than Nick Caley who could be an OC and Caley's contract is up and he can go anywhere, most likely LV. Bill historically has been able to move at a snail's pace and do things slowly and methodically. He also has a reputation for being merciless on his coaches and doesn't like to pay them hefty salaries. Tht don't work well when your team is sucking hind wind and you desperately need someone's help.

Whatever happens, I'm sure we'll all hear it on BST tonight.
Nick Caley is well liked and respected and pissed!
How did our QB fare this year under the tutelage of QB's Coach Nick Caley?
I say no to putting him in charge of the offense.
I say BB was right in not giving him the OC title for 2022. Will he wait until he is ready? Doubt it.

Note: Bill does not pay ass't coaches salaries!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah...uh...wow.

Everyone will get fired from Nick Caserio on down.
That is what Houston does!
The caserio experiment is over!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was he a good TE Coach?
What happened to our all-world TE's?
Henry was good.

Smith was a total bust.

Caley didn't have an effect on either. Appears that he had an attitude problem being demoted for Judge to try something new.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henry was good.

Smith was a total bust.

Caley didn't have an effect on either. Appears that he had an attitude problem being demoted for Judge to try something new.
Henry was invisible much of the year. Not good compared to salary.....