• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are you listening to right now?

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I just read about how glenn tipton is now (and has been for the last 10+ years) battling parkinson's disease, so he's no longer touring with priest, but he did lay down all the guitar work on this new album..incredible. the guy is a machine, he was always one of the best guitarists out there, but to be able to do something as difficult as play lead guitar for a band like priest, with such a debilitating disease, mad respect for glenn:salute:
Dayum ... din't know that.

I don't lissen to JP like I did when I was younger, but I'm feelin in a rippin mood, tonite.

"Never the Heroes" sounds purdy bad ass.

craigk217

Meh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,618.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Priest rules. Buy the album and go see em' if ya get the chance.
Seent 'em in Biloxi back in their heyday ... '83/84ish Screamin for Vengeance tour.

OMG

Great White warmed up for them (I think).

Opening of their set ... pitch black ... all a sudden you hear this Harley winding up louder & louder, until it's just screaming. Then a headlight comes on center stage ... Halford's just wailin on the thing moving the headlight back & forth throughout the crowd. Place just went apeshit when whole stage exploded as they laid into "Hellion/Electric Eye"

I stained my drawers.

Me & dude that went with me (we drove from Pascagoula) were so fng shithoused that we couldn't even remember where he parked his pheggy lil VW Rabbit. It took us over an hour to find that damn car ... and only cuz the lot cleared out. lolz

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since @DJ got me the last time i listened to a song without video

I love alot of Bryan Adams because he is a local kid from BC( he got started on Vancouver)