• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

what a problem ?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
having 6 starters ! waldo start today is huge for him . to be honest if we are talking about gonzo from what i have seen would make a great longman . norris and chen are doing great at the moment . what if you take one of the 6 that needs extra rest or work and skip them put them in the pen . as i have said waldo is in 24 inn only 2 runs with caleb behind the plate . tilly to me still has a leg problem . we also need gausman able in the fall . if tommy can start going 1 2 3 in the playoffs strech out zach for the playoffs .

not a problem but reports are nolan is feeling better than his injury !!! hands down he is the lf we need . cruz has an arm but isn't as speedy , young is a dh , pearce is a luuke type . lough can't hit his way out of a paper bag . D he is short and isn't going to be robbing many homers .

nick l nolan r , cruz r , davis l , aj , manny , jj , schoop and caleb as i have said he will hit !
that leaves ryan and pearce pretty sure berry is more of a basestealer than lough we need speed