• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

West Coast Trip Over

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning finished the west coast trip and finished 3-2, I personally was hoping for 7 points but I'll take 6. The bolts will not play a game till Friday when the struggling Hawks come to town so they can take a break.

Lightning have played the most games in the NHL with 62 and will not play a back-to-back until the end of march when the play the Habs on the 30th and Leafs on the 31st so that is also a help. 20 games now left in the season, last big push here down the stretch. LETS GO BOLTS!!!!!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish we could have won the avs games otherwise decent road trip. I wonder if this is the day yzerman makes a trade because he has some days till the game on friday ?

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they can get Keith Yandle they will be cup contenders if not, wait till next year. As they stand now they're good but not in the upper echelon.

dannyb24195

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just wish we could have won the avs games otherwise decent road trip. I wonder if this is the day yzerman makes a trade because he has some days till the game on friday ?

Yeah that the Av's game was one that got away from us, too many simple mistakes. I do think Yzerman will be working the fans and perhaps be scouting himself given the fact they have a break here for a few days. I personally think Michalek would be the best possible fit, I've also read that we are interested in Matt Calvert. Calvert is a forward but would be a nice fit in our top 9 given his grit and can also contribute offensively.