• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Were talking about Practice

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anybody actually thinks it's a real game, then yes they are idiots... What's wrong with watching a football scrimmage in April?

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking cry about it. Jed you say the same bullshit every year like this is new. we know your two cents on the spring game, glorified practice we get it. you dont want to go dont go. but dont make it out like we are all a bunch of morons for going an watching the spring game.

Fucking cry about it. Huskerpower52, and everyone else, you say the same bullshit every year like it is new. I know your two cents on the glorified scrimmage, spring game I get it. You want to go, go. But don't make it out like I am a moron for not going and watching the glorified scrimmage.

He comes the wahmbulance.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody called you a moron for not going, dumbass. nobody gives a fuck, it's just stupid to call people out for going.... that's like saying fuck you guys Runza sucks anybody who goes there is a retard.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I could give myself a rep point for that post I would.....

Gotta love trolling your fellow fans........

Think about it- How often do me and Jed agree on something???????

I really have no opinion on the event... however I still will not drive 5 hours to go to a practice- I however did go every year I was in college.........

LOL rep pt awarded

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is going on on April 17th is not a practice.

From dictionary.com

scrimmage- a practice session or informal game, as that played between two units of the same team.

From merriam-webster.com
scrimmage- : practice play (as in football or basketball) between two squads.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would love to go watch, but yea..... buyin tickets, driving from omaha, fighting grandpa driving down the interstate so i dont get side swiped
racing for first come first serve seating

only getting to see the good players play a little

then driving back home

while i would love to be there to watch it, it isnt worth the trouble for me

Beginning last year, the seats are now reserved. The rest I can somewhat agree with. Then you can also consider the chances for rain in the spring are higher.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody called you a moron for not going, dumbass. nobody gives a fuck, it's just stupid to call people out for going.... that's like saying fuck you guys Runza sucks anybody who goes there is a retard.

Nobody called you a moron for going dumbass. Nobody gives a fuck, it's just stupid to call people out for not going...that's like saying fuck you guys Runza is awesome anybody who does not go there is a retard.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody called you a moron for going dumbass. Nobody gives a fuck, it's just stupid to call people out for not going...that's like saying fuck you guys Runza is awesome anybody who does not go there is a retard.

touché

and LMAO I have to rep this

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has called anyone a moron over the spring game one way or another, then someone is thinking way too hard.

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Would I want to watch a practice? That is a definite yes.

I realize that I have misspoken in this thread already. I called it a glorified practice. I meant to say that it is a glorified scrimmage. Practice is something completely different. I would love to go watch a practice with all of the different individual drills from all of the different positions and all of that. That is something I would go see.

What is going on on April 17th is not a practice.

toosh! you are correct. it is a glorified scrimmage!

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit, it's a glorified scrimmage, is anybody arguing that? I still want to go...

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scrimmage. practice, NEBRASKA playing football? If I had the time and ability I would attend them all :)