• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wellwood

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus I hope to God we dont resign Carle. His next contract is going to have Pronger like absurdity.

I don't think it will happen, but Homer makes some crazy moves that I never see coming.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it will happen, but Homer makes some crazy moves that I never see coming.

I'm okay with whatever as long as there is no NTC or NMC on the next contract. That needs to stop. Btiere we are stuck with.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus I hope to God we dont resign Carle. His next contract is going to have Pronger like absurdity.

i would love to have carle back.. i just worry about the contract.. his play lately has been quite good, and i really like the top 4 of grossmann/coburn and timo/carle..

i think carle will get around 5 mil.. and i'm ok with that as long as its for around 3 years.. anything over 5 years and i'll be irritated

i've gone back on my initial thought.. i'd rather have carle at 5 then suter at 7.

IMO, if grossmann and coburn continue to play like they are, coburn can be that #1 replacement guy.. he's got all the tools defensively, he just needs to make sure he uses them (cough, hit people, cough).. and he's doing that with grossmann back there with him

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would love to have carle back.. i just worry about the contract.. his play lately has been quite good, and i really like the top 4 of grossmann/coburn and timo/carle..

i think carle will get around 5 mil.. and i'm ok with that as long as its for around 3 years.. anything over 5 years and i'll be irritated

i've gone back on my initial thought.. i'd rather have carle at 5 then suter at 7.

IMO, if grossmann and coburn continue to play like they are, coburn can be that #1 replacement guy.. he's got all the tools defensively, he just needs to make sure he uses them (cough, hit people, cough).. and he's doing that with grossmann back there with him

My only concern is that he gets really big money due to the lack of dman depth that will be UFAs. I think they could have resigned him fo ra reasonable amount but the longer they wait. From what I read he like being on the team and prefers to stay.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess that is where we are different. IMO if we are giving Carle 5 (Which is a million more than I would like to give him) I would just bite the buller and go all out for Suter. Kimmo will be gone in the Summer of 2013, and as much as I like having guys like Coburn, Mez, and Grossmann on this team them without Kimmo is asking for trouble.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess that is where we are different. IMO if we are giving Carle 5 (Which is a million more than I would like to give him) I would just bite the buller and go all out for Suter. Kimmo will be gone in the Summer of 2013, and as much as I like having guys like Coburn, Mez, and Grossmann on this team them without Kimmo is asking for trouble.

Ya its touchy is suter 2 mil better than Carle? Plus they should find a pretty good dman in this years draft maybe start next year or year after to fill Kimmo's role.