• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well Just Founf This Forum

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree, on a 110 degree day, pounding a free Corona or 2 is not bad thing. I wouldn't buy them though...if pounding is what I wanted to do...Coors Light, Miller Lite is cheaper..pick your poison.

You spent 7 years in Germany and still insist on drinking the macro swill that this country has to offer? Did you learn anything....<bitchslap>

Seriously though mojo.. I don't care what you drink, to each his own. But the micro beer is not a fad, it is here because the people are bored and tastes are a changing.

I would not be surprised if macro lager is considered "undrinkable piss" 20 years from now. The rest of the world has had great beer for centuries... why can't America.

Yeah okay Breweries that have been brewing beer for 200, 300, 600 years are just gonna be gone because some schlup in Boise is brewing beer in his basement. Let's further explore your theory. Sam Adams a micro brew is now what? See how that works. And again for the idiot or asinine not sure which, as I clearly stated on multiple occasions, most of the micro brews I have tried have been below par. Can't see how that is so hard for people to understand.

Look enjoy your swamp water brews, I will stick to what I know is good beer.

End of discussion.