• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We'll be back next year

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proud of this team.

Palmer's dislocated finger clearly effected him more than we (I at least) thought it would heading into the playoffs. Hasn't been the same since Week 15 when it happened, we barely squeaked by GB and got demolished by Seattle the week before.

I give him credit though, he played like a true MVP for 15 weeks and put us in prime position for a SB run. He won a playoff game and almost got us there, I think he still has at least 1-2 years left in the tank for a SB run, next year we just need to get hot at the right time as opposed to this season when we cooled down towards the end.

If we add one more solid O-Lineman, draft as well as we have been lately, and get Badger and CJ2K back healthy then I see us making another deep playoff run. I still believe in Carson despite the animosity and hate he's gotten tonight.

We have a good young squad with the vets Fitz and Palmer leading the way. This isn't the end, I promise you that. That said, congrats to the Panthers and Broncos…. see ya'll next year, Hoop!:suds:

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not all Palmer's fault... your defense gave up some big plays too.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not all Palmer's fault... your defense gave up some big plays too.

Yup. O-line was really bad, WR's dropped some easy catches, PP costly fumble that could've been a 14 point momentum swing, etc. Palmer was awful, but the rest of the team didn't show up either really.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to do anything when you turn the ball over 7 times especially when 6 of those are by your QB.

The only problem Arizona is gonna have going forward is whether or not they can count on Palmer for a full season. He played all 16 RS games this year but it's obvious his injury was a factor in his play at the end. If he gets hurt again next year you may have to cut his time in Arizona short assuming he doesn't retire.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, you saw how they were without Palmer and it was much worse. He had a bad (actually really horrible) game but I don't think that's the norm. Easy to shit on the guy since this was horrible, but he had a good season :noidea:

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to do anything when you turn the ball over 7 times especially when 6 of those are by your QB.

Gross Rexman had 6 turnovers and da Bears defense still held the Cardinals in check to come away with the win. Dennis Green...

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything is possible. I just don't trust Palmer. He's streaky. He had a great year no doubt though.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer had a really good season. Midseason he was near the top of the MVP discussion. Team as a whole cooled off down the stretch, but that's not all on Palmer. Yea he had a bad playoff game at a bad time, but that's not a very good reason to shit on the guy that was arguably the reason they were there in the first place.

No reason outside of injury to not expect another great year for him in 2016.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Palmer played in the game...to what degree he was effected by the finger idk, but Arians said the OL got their asses kicked in the last game they played...well, this was a repeat. The CAR DTs kicked ass in this game from start to finish. They had more effect on him than anything I could see...he had no pocket to step up into to buy much time....obviously ball security cost AZ any chance in this game.

Palmer had a good yr...but they met a better opponent and the pressure was a big factor in his performance.

The NFCW '16...I think until SF and STL figure out the QB position, it's a two horse race next yr with SEA and AZ.

NFC overall...Win or lose in the SB...CAR probably gets better next year...not record wise, but on paper...getting Benjamin back, need to retain some key FAs. Ealy probably takes over a DE role full time for Allen to save a bunch...the DTs have another rookie yr in '16, but look for them to transition money from C. Johnson and Thomas Davis to those young bigs.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what Freeney said after the game. "QB's get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses."

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what Freeney said after the game. "QB's get too much credit for wins and too much blame for losses."

Truer words have never been spoken. The best way to judge a QB's ability in my opinion is the eye test. Does Palmer pass the eye test? Hell yes.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured Arizona was an 8-9 win team going into the season because they have some key players who are injury prone. They still kinda look like that team...its just that when their passing game is on they are nearly unstoppable.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a QB that isnt terrified of the postseason

End of Story