• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Welcome to DC Alex

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I can say I’d be super pissed losing cousin kirk, were it not for signing smith. Smith or “cdc” (although he wasn’t last season) has been good at it regardless. The niners were fools benching him for Kaep (would’ve won the sb imo) they actually had a good record when they done it.

I actually feel pretty confident with smith knowing we won’t have the silly to’s Kirk had. I’m nowhere near a Kirk hater cause he still had plenty room to grow, but as of right now I think the two are pretty comparable with smith protecting the ball much better. Always thought smith was underrated not necessarily #1 overall worthy, but that was ole Scotty macs screw up.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i most certainly can however criticizing a trade doesnt mean i am not a fan . you and others forget that

i have no problem with criticism. you, as a mod have gone way over that line in regards to what this redskins football team has always been. ENTERTAINMENT... it's a shame you cant see that...but, thanks for letting the trolls hang out on our general forum since you can't see the difference...you have let your feelings get the best of you...sad.

you keep digging that hole with your wanna be roger ebert mod attitude spewing BS of what is good, and bad with this organization in your opinion. opinions do matter, but yours as a mod should take the higher road if you are one of the administrators of this redskins fan board.

and, I never forget. HTTR to the SAK!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have no problem with criticism. you, as a mod have gone way over that line in regards to what this redskins football team has always been. ENTERTAINMENT... it's a shame you cant see that...but, thanks for letting the trolls hang out on our general forum since you can't see the difference...you have let your feelings get the best of you...sad.

you keep digging that hole with your wanna be roger ebert mod attitude spewing BS of what is good, and bad with this organization in your opinion. opinions do matter, but yours as a mod should take the higher road if you are one of the administrators of this redskins fan board.

All things considered he has actually been pretty fair doing the job of a MOD. He did keep out trolls from other teams. He didnt BAN any supposed Redskins fans when they spent the past three years basically trolling the QB at every possible turn. He also wasnt a blind homer bent on trolling said QB because he was a little butt hurt over the last guy leaving.

So lets not get all bent out of shape because he didnt like the trade, and might not be a fan of the NEW QN who has done nothing for this team after the last season of people openly hating against players who HAVE actually produced for the team.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

again you can simply scroll thru my postings if you dont like them or anyone elses for that matter and since you are rarely here i doubt you can qualify as to knowing how i run anything and what is over the line

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All things considered he has actually been pretty fair doing the job of a MOD. He did keep out trolls from other teams. He didnt BAN any supposed Redskins fans when they spent the past three years basically trolling the QB at every possible turn. He also wasnt a blind homer bent on trolling said QB because he was a little butt hurt over the last guy leaving.

So lets not get all bent out of shape because he didnt like the trade, and might not be a fan of the NEW QN who has done nothing for this team after the last season of people openly hating against players who HAVE actually produced for the team.

i find this guy amusing , he averages maybe 3 posts a month and he thinks he KNOWS what goes on here . i challenged him to go through game threads and read them for 3 years so he can see the "support " KC got but he didnt . he isnt interested in seeing what the truth is and worse he is uninformed

if he read these game posts and post game threads ETC he would know what was going on and would know it wasnt just about bitching about the team .

i guess looking at the game and commenting during the break with fellow fans is something he cant do , do to lack of multi tasking ability

i know why the people who say i "cross the line " actually say that . the main reason is when they say they didnt say something and i search engine it and show them they did , they get offended because i wouldnt let them off the hook when they moved a goal post

own what you say

he thinks i should have no reason to be bitching at some of these guys for what they did and expect i should just let things go .

well the hell with that and me being a mod doesnt change the fact that i have an opinion the damn owners of this board do and say the same things i do .

guys and gals further up the chain do the same thing

if i wanted too i could delete their posts , ban them and all other kinds of things if i were a jerk but i let them express every POV the want too even when i am attacked

if i call someone a moron , they can call me a moron because i opened it up for myself to be called one

and again i challenge anyone , anyone at all to find a post i have made ever declaring a regular poster on this board was not a fan for not believing in my POV .

i think sty said the name change era here is when i said he wasnt a fan , yet i saw no post brought forward backing any claim like that up (or maybe he was talking about my position if the skins changed their name )

i very well may have said it on that occasion and will own it if presented but i dont think i did.

now i may have made the statement if the skins changed their name i would not follow the new name

. in fact i am sure i did but damn that is a new team , new history new logo , new everything , certainly not the redskins and no argument can be made that it is . the titans arent the oilers the chiefs arent the cowboys , the colts arent the texans the ravens arent the browns

if people dont know what i am talking about get an nfl history book and read it

so yeah i get to respond to even the uninformed interlopers

i have almost 22,000 posts , i bet the vast majority of them defend this team and are positive . same with sporting news and espn

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems when we called anti Cousin fans ABCers they have decided we are not Redskin fans if we don't toe the line.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i find this guy amusing , he averages maybe 3 posts a month and he thinks he KNOWS what goes on here . i challenged him to go through game threads and read them for 3 years so he can see the "support " KC got but he didnt . he isnt interested in seeing what the truth is and worse he is uninformed

if he read these game posts and post game threads ETC he would know what was going on and would know it wasnt just about bitching about the team .

i guess looking at the game and commenting during the break with fellow fans is something he cant do , do to lack of multi tasking ability

i know why the people who say i "cross the line " actually say that . the main reason is when they say they didnt say something and i search engine it and show them they did , they get offended because i wouldnt let them off the hook when they moved a goal post

own what you say

he thinks i should have no reason to be bitching at some of these guys for what they did and expect i should just let things go .

well the hell with that and me being a mod doesnt change the fact that i have an opinion the damn owners of this board do and say the same things i do .

guys and gals further up the chain do the same thing

if i wanted too i could delete their posts , ban them and all other kinds of things if i were a jerk but i let them express every POV the want too even when i am attacked

if i call someone a moron , they can call me a moron because i opened it up for myself to be called one

and again i challenge anyone , anyone at all to find a post i have made ever declaring a regular poster on this board was not a fan for not believing in my POV .

i think sty said the name change era here is when i said he wasnt a fan , yet i saw no post brought forward backing any claim like that up (or maybe he was talking about my position if the skins changed their name )

i very well may have said it on that occasion and will own it if presented but i dont think i did.

now i may have made the statement if the skins changed their name i would not follow the new name

. in fact i am sure i did but damn that is a new team , new history new logo , new everything , certainly not the redskins and no argument can be made that it is . the titans arent the oilers the chiefs arent the cowboys , the colts arent the texans the ravens arent the browns

if people dont know what i am talking about get an nfl history book and read it

so yeah i get to respond to even the uninformed interlopers

i have almost 22,000 posts , i bet the vast majority of them defend this team and are positive . same with sporting news and espn

Found these first two pertinent to a current discussion:

personal attacks (i.e. calling people idiots ) is unacceptable here

come on you cant tell the difference between the connotation of "idiot " as opposed to the connotation of some one being "ignorant " ?

Again the Smithsonian says the word originated from the Indians themselves . The Smithsonian isnt exactly a hotbed of disinformation

My question is how can you be a "redskins fan" and be against the name ? Once the name changes so does the history the nostaglia, and everything else . new name , new franchise .

how could you want that ?

you have dodged this since i 1st laid it out

and again most indians ARE NOT offended by it and a team in AZ which is 93 % Indian love the name . The Onieda nation , which a few crack pots , are complaining about the name still allow their own area high school team to be called redskins

you wait in a year or 2 you will see some donation made to the tribe and this will go on the back burner

this is and has been about a shakedown for money by race baiters and their allies

and once the fat cat guilt tripping so they feel good members of the media get the name changed they will abandon the indians plight in a hot minute

dont be among the saps that follow this "cause"

good debate is fine

i just dont want name calling going on

as for the word thing the N word is meant to disparage blacks regardless of its origin . when that term is used their is no debate on what the purpose is

redskins was not in the beginning nor in 1936 or now i have never heard that word used in a way to slur someone .

now for stymie , he claims redskins fandom yet he only posts in this thread ? and to complain about the name and how he wants the traditions , history and nostalgia thrown away so we can "make more money in new merchandise "

he sidestepped the whole issue

the name changes and everything else goes with it the wizards arent the bullets . they have none of the traditions of the bullets none of the history they have an old jordan and a legacy of failure

the same will happen to the redskins , not fight song , no band , no nothing

it will be a new franchise

i cant see a "fan " advocating that when that is brought up

Nothing wrong with a good debate.
[/QUOTE]

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found these first two pertinent to a current discussion:
[/QUOTE]

and that has to do with what as far as saying i have never called anyone not a fan again ? yeah i have called many people numerous names , dont deny it

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and that has to do with what as far as saying i have never called anyone not a fan again ? yeah i have called many people numerous names , dont deny it[/QUOTE]

The top two have nothing to do with the "fan" question, and everything to do with your previous stance on not allowing the board to sink to insulting one another. (name calling)

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cmon guys - in the end let's get together on this since the majority us are Redskins fans first & foremost. We can debate which players, trades, etc that we like, but we all want as many victories as possible next season. I will also refrain from any judgement on Smith until he actually plays next season. People claims that he benefited from the players around him - well - we don't know that & won't until he logs significant time w/ the Skins (hopefully w/ minimal injuries on the time). We will see.

HTTR - let's try to be somewhat positive (will try to refrain from commenting on folks here predicting & almost sounding like they want an upcoming losing season - I guess being rt means more than being a fan).

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good related story. I was talking to a Saints fan the other nt & we talked about last seasons Saints-Redskins game. He then told me "Did you hear that the Redskins owner just died?". My ears perked up. He then said "My bad - it was the Saints owner who died".

Don't want to wish bad will on anyone but that had me thinking for a few minutes.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great deal. the cap number is under 22m a year for the next three years.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
great deal. the cap number is under 22m a year for the next three years.

and for $13 million more (which is nothing considering how much the salary cap increases each year) we could have resigned a better and younger qb who already knows the system...

ohhh... and kept our 3rd round pick and an ascending young corner (at a position of need) with a few years left on their rookie contract

worst ran organization in all of the major sports?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cap update minus Zach Brown as of today

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a straight dollars to Dollars perspective, cant complain too much. Not a bad deal... cap wise.
Nice to hear, you’re the board cap guru

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to hear, you’re the board cap guru

Capwise, I think it would take alot to screw the team. I think i have made it pretty clear, my issue was never from a cap perspective.

If Smith brings us a Super Bowl (or even close to one) over the next few years (three to be exact) its a great deal.