• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weeks 2 game thread

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I knew a pick would come at some point. He's definitely the only qb in the nfl that does that. I saw some fumbles that really really hurt, not to metion, Bell running the ball for us.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I knew a pick would come at some point. He's definitely the only qb in the nfl that does that. I saw some fumbles that really really hurt, not to metion, Bell running the ball for us.
Thanks for stating the same shit some of us said 5-10 pages ago..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, he completely misses the point.. It's like he has autism.. Ignoring what 80% of this thread already stated..
I dress kinda weird, like animals, don't care for loud noises, need a routine, take shit literally and say a lot of awkward shit to people's faces. Used to stare like a motherfucker too. But that weirds people out, so I quit. Even though I don't really empathize with em for being weirded out.

Like I have autism.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those bothered pretty much everyone here.

Anything else you want to complain about us not complaining enough about?

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know. I only read a couple of pages. It usually does turn into a Stafford bashing really quick on every Lions site though. But like I said, Im cool with whatever. He sucks, they suck.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you guys talk about anything other than when Stafford messes up in here? I saw a LOT of stuff to be concerned about. No excuses, our team sucks.

Lol. You sound like his mom or something. Staff hasn't been getting ripped in this thread. If anything he's gotten sympathy because of the OL breakdowns. Receivers aren't getting open either. That said, he's thrown a ton of bad passes even when he has had some time or been able to buy himself some. He's still the same Staff we've come to know and love.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I know. I only read a couple of pages. It usually does turn into a Stafford bashing really quick on every Lions site though. But like I said, Im cool with whatever. He sucks, they suck.
Then don't come into a thread saying you read it and act like you are oblivious to what we said earlier that completely echo your recent posts.. It's quite obvious you didn't read it in its entirety..

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was I mad, Smitty?

Yeah, that pick did lose us the game....I guess
You seemed very mad.

Just like last week, immediately following a loss.

It didn't lose the game imo, it sealed the deal for the most part.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You sound like his mom or something. Staff hasn't been getting ripped in this thread. If anything he's gotten sympathy because of the OL breakdowns. Receivers aren't getting open either. That said, he's thrown a ton of bad passes even when he has had some time or been able to buy himself some. He's still the same Staff we've come to know and love.

Yep.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seemed very mad.

Just like last week, immediately following a loss.

It didn't lose the game imo, it sealed the deal for the most part.

Man, I don't get mad on these boards. It was a question.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I don't get mad on these boards. It was a question.
Doesn't matter where I am, when I see the Lions blow ass like that, I'm mad.

I think the two point play call got me the most. Or the ten plays where Peterson bounced outside for first downs. Or staffs pick or his pass at some feet at the goal line. Or the inability to run. Or the fumbles. Or the sucky OLine in general. There were other things in there too. It was a bad performance by a team I'm hoping isn't as bad as it seems.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Still a fins fan.. Atleast they won a road game!!! But my other team the Raiders aren't getting blown out atleast so there's that!
That's the game I'm watching.

(I like the Raiders too. Bo, Howie, Wheatley, brown, Rice, Woodson they all helped drag me in on that shit show.)

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter where I am, when I see the Lions blow ass like that, I'm mad.

I think the two point play call got me the most. Or the ten plays where Peterson bounced outside for first downs. Or staffs pick or his pass at some feet at the goal line. Or the inability to run. Or the fumbles. Or the sucky OLine in general. There were other things in there too. It was a bad performance by a team I'm hoping isn't as bad as it seems.
Bell call was awful.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the game I'm watching.

(I like the Raiders too. Bo, Howie, Wheatley, brown, Rice, Woodson they all helped drag me in on that shit show.)
I'm praying for Khalil Mack to have a monster year atleast..

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People are getting tired of the constant fails with this team.. The good years aren't even that great tbh..
The Lions can't even win one fucking playoff game..

Outside of the NFL Pets, teams rotate in their Divisions, whether you believe it or not. When it's a team turn in their season they need to perform, if they don't they get passed up. It's on the Vikings this year!! You can count on the Bears next year.