• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week one problems

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, a miserable week one showing. Judging by the difference in the Pats' play from first half to second half, I'd say fatigue was probably a factor. Phins wore their road unis, forcing Pats to wear their dark home unis. A small ploy but it may have worked better than anyone thought. Also, Phins ran an up tempo most of the game to further tire out the Pats. No excuse, though, the Pats just flat played badly in the second half. Doesn't appear that BB will make any personnel moves going from week 1 to week 2, but there are a few I would like to see if they can't get the machine back on the road quickly. First, if they keep having problems in the OL, cut Devey and maybe put Wendell on IR (he did injure a knee and left the game). Resign Halapio as a large body OG, unless there is a solid vet out there. I would also consider cutting Hooman and resigning Maneri. Hooman wasn't doing the job as a blocker and Maneri adds an extra 15 pounds of beef and moves pretty well. On defense, maybe activate Quarles off the PS to get a little more size inside for run defense. After week one, BB is able to sign veterans to nonguaranteed contracts, so that might also be an option. If the O line continues to look poor into the third week, I'd say that DeGuglielmo's job might be in danger. Daboll could always slide into that spot. He was Scar's right hand man last season. Hopefully, week two will be a whole different ballgame.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount was missed.

Blount had 8 yards total when he disappeared for Pittsburgh this week just like when he used to disappeard for us in many games last year. Still wish we gave all that money to him?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blount had 8 yards total when he disappeared for Pittsburgh this week just like when he used to disappeard for us in many games last year. Still wish we gave all that money to him?

He got his payday and bought some weed.