• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6 @ Dolphins

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That made no sense... Especially right after the success of the KC & NYJ games where he played 3 down lineman and rushed 4-5 more consistently. Why did he think going back to the 2 D-lineman & 2 OLB fronts would suddenly work? Maybe he thought the Miami O-line was terrible and he could get away with it?
I have not been impressed with Butler's defensive schemes so far this year. Don't want to hit the panic button but it did cross my mind yesterday that maybe Butler should be let go. Probably not during the season but unless the D improves a lot, right after their season comes to an end.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you read the news????

Ben Roethlisberger reportedly tears meniscus, facing uncertain timetable
I saw 1-3 weeks but that may have just been speculation. Good thing the bye is in a week.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw 1-3 weeks but that may have just been speculation. Good thing the bye is in a week.
We won't know the official timetable until after the surgery which was today. Hopefully something gets reported tomorrow morning. But the good news is the initial MRI concluded that he only needed a Meniscus "trim" and not a repair. However, MRI's only tell the doc so much. He will have to determine the proper course of action once he has the knee cut open and gets a closer look. 1-3 weeks is being optimistic about the tear being very minor.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,966.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to sign somebody to add some depth and he knows the offense.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes indeed but some reports are sayin that he could play this weekend and that could hobble him for an extended period of time ,which wouldnt be good .. so the big dummy should just sit out this week , for the long term good
I agree. I don't see the Steelers beating the Pats even with Ben so no need to rush him back with the bye week coming up.