• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 6- Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also also also only 3 penalties for 31 yards, at least the team was more disciplined this game.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LOL- Patrick Surtain. Gotta love social media.

Not sure the return is going to be worth moving Sutton and Jeudy midseason. Can't give two WR's away like is about how they have played this year.

I think good chance we move a WR, not both but the question is will the return even be worth it?

Sutton's contract is hard to move and whoeover takes on Jeudy will have to pay his 13 m cap hit next year. Is anyone actually willing to do that?

Jeudy's contract is a lot easier to move then Sutton's. I think we would be more then happy to move these two but not sure anyone will be willing to do it. I mean unlike Bolles who makes ZERO sense to trade right now even if we got a late round pick for these guys just to move their contracts I am guessing we would do it. Normally I would say if you're going to do that just wait until after the season but at this point any offer we would have to basically jump on just to get rid of their contracts.

The rumors of trading Bolles crack me up. When has a starting LT (with a year left on his contract) been moved midseason? Can you imagine how bad Russell would be without a LT? Cant move Bolles midseason.

I feel like Jeudy is making a fool out of himself by responding in a negative way towards all of these former players. At the same time I think former players need to grow up a bit and leave the man alone or reach out an offer some help for a guy going through a tough time. Jeudy has now made that impossible to do.

Difference between Sutton and Jeudy going through a rough time right now and getting blasted by people is Sutton is taking it like a man and shutting his mouth. Jeudy is making it worse and losing respect by fighting back then doing nothing in games.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point I am just glad to have the game in Arrowhead over with and it wasn't as bad as I though. At least on Defense.

We really need to run the ball more... I know it can be hard in games where you get down by two scores but it is the only way we are going to do anything on offense. We also need to unleash Mims.

Is snap count went down to 12.. I know Wilson didn't have a lot of time back there but we didn't really take a single shot down the field. I would use Mims and Brandon Johnson a little more.

Dulcich also left injured again. Can't count on him.

We are horrible at TE right now. Getting ZERO production.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver has a bye and then the Packers....that's a game they need to win.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver has a bye and then the Packers....that's a game they need to win.
Our bye isn’t until week 9.

I think we can stop saying “must win game” at this point.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20231013-083815~2.pngMy bad...You just have 10 days in between.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our bye isn’t until week 9.

I think we can stop saying “must win game” at this point.
With 10 days in between? I think it's a must win. Plenty of time to game plan for a young QB.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so.

The defense played pretty well last night vs the KC offense.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defence kept KC sort of in touch. But they had nothing for Kelce.

The Wee One has lost his mojo. Seattle dumped him at the right time.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to see the O let down the D last night. I will say that the amount of soft zone played was astounding with Kelce just eating that shit up. Apparently he didn't even run the right routes, he just stopped when there was nobody within 10 yards of him.

Wilson took to many shots and the play calling was a little bit too conservative. I get running the ball, but you have to take some shots. Field position in the first half was rough though.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, welcome to the forum .. now go **** yourself ... we all saw the game
What the hell is your issue? It’s not my fault your team is a dumpster fire, that they made a bad trade to get Russ who looks washed up, or that they hired an overrated coach in Payton who only managed to get to 1 Super Bowl in New Orleans despite having an all time great QB in Brees for about 15 years. So settle down.
Just be glad your guys didn’t get humiliated - the Broncos defense slowed the Chiefs down in the red zone and that kept the game closer despite the Chiefs being in control from start to finish.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough to see the O let down the D last night. I will say that the amount of soft zone played was astounding with Kelce just eating that shit up. Apparently he didn't even run the right routes, he just stopped when there was nobody within 10 yards of him.

Wilson took to many shots and the play calling was a little bit too conservative. I get running the ball, but you have to take some shots. Field position in the first half was rough though.
Vance has been running that same bullshit zone all year pretty much. The good players we do have on defense look lost at times and it doesn’t play to their strengths. It’s baffling to me because Payton has been a pretty aggressive guy when it came to his defensive philosophies in the past. This bend but don’t break philosophy doesn’t work on any level, it’s broken.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defence kept KC sort of in touch. But they had nothing for Kelce.

The Wee One has lost his mojo. Seattle dumped him at the right time.
That was 1 game. For the most part this season he hasn't been the issue. Playing a lot better than last season.