• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 - Kansas City Chiefs

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team will be 2-2 coming out of the weak portion of the schedule. I see trouble ahead.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady.... you've turned into Matt Schaub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even if they got the 1st pick in the draft billy boy would trade to someone for all there 7th rounders for ten years

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice series by the kid!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before all the BS begins tyms is not going to help this team & garroppolo is facing a vanilla base def. this game was over at halftime

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more game like this and I'm returning my secret B.B. decoder ring!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*HELP - HELP*...!!!,....I'm dodging bodies up here in patriot-nation......one just caved my roof in......!!!!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They didn't really need a wake up call before this game..but they got one big time!!!

th

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major problems......
1. Tom Brady. Fourth game in a row he's played badly. Most frustrating play was a third and 6. He got flushed and ran straight ahead. He only had to take one more step and go down and he'd have had the first down. Instead he tries to gun the ball to Edleman about 12 yards downfield and he throws it short about 6 feet. Either his arm is weak or he can't compute distance....either way another 4-5 dirt passes again this week.

2. Revis.....No one throws away from him, everyone is throwing at him. He's lost a step and without it he behind every WR. He can't recover and cathc up. He's not going to be worth shit next year, he's less than average.

3. Wilfork. Slower than mud and he's totally out of shape. He should have kept off the forty pounds he lost last year instead of putting it back on. He's done....stick a fork in him.

4. Nate Solder...he always had a hard time with spped rushers, now he's pathetic. He gave up the strip sack and looked like totally outplayed.

What to do....

1. Bring Grappolo. He looked very good last night and the offense seemed to catch a second wind. He's mobile and can move when he has to. His release is lightning fast. It's time for a change.

2. Move Fleming to left tackle, cut Solder and call Richie Incognito. This line needs some nastiness.

Put Vellano in for Vince. He did very well last year and is about 10X faster.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major problems......
1. Tom Brady. Fourth game in a row he's played badly. Most frustrating play was a third and 6. He got flushed and ran straight ahead. He only had to take one more step and go down and he'd have had the first down. Instead he tries to gun the ball to Edleman about 12 yards downfield and he throws it short about 6 feet. Either his arm is weak or he can't compute distance....either way another 4-5 dirt passes again this week.

2. Revis.....No one throws away from him, everyone is throwing at him. He's lost a step and without it he behind every WR. He can't recover and cathc up. He's not going to be worth shit next year, he's less than average.

3. Wilfork. Slower than mud and he's totally out of shape. He should have kept off the forty pounds he lost last year instead of putting it back on. He's done....stick a fork in him.

4. Nate Solder...he always had a hard time with spped rushers, now he's pathetic. He gave up the strip sack and looked like totally outplayed.

What to do....

1. Bring Grappolo. He looked very good last night and the offense seemed to catch a second wind. He's mobile and can move when he has to. His release is lightning fast. It's time for a change.

2. Move Fleming to left tackle, cut Solder and call Richie Incognito. This line needs some nastiness.

Put Vellano in for Vince. He did very well last year and is about 10X faster.[/QUOTE :agree: on all the above. When Brady had the chance to get the first down and didnt take it, that dam near broke my heart. I have never called Brady a pussy before but last night thats all I kept calling him. I guess we will have to see this upcoming Sunday what the Pats can come up with.

Last edited by a moderator:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Major problems......

What to do....

Put Vellano in for Vince. He did very well last year and is about 10X faster.[/QUOTE :agree: on all the above. When Brady had the chance to get the first down and didnt take it, that dam near broke my heart. I have never called Brady a pussy before but last night thats all I kept calling him. I guess we will have to see this upcoming Sunday what the Pats can come up with.

Brady getting hurt in a blowout would not be smart.
Brady getting hurt at all would not be smart - he already has a kid breathing down his back. We lose to Cincy and Brady gets an Owwie, he'll be sitting.....:agree: