• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 - Kansas City Chiefs

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Patriots defense appears to be able to handle the Chiefs but I'm worried that Brady will zero in on Edleman and Gronk and not look anywhere else. Belichick needs to do the near unreligious and send in Grappolo if Brady starts like he has the past three weeks. Maybe it'll be the fire that light him up a bit. The offense really needs to be shaken up and my opinion is that if BB takes Tom out for a couple series it will send a message across the team that no one is safe from BB's wrath.

Someone needs to cuff Josh McDaniels up side the noggin too. A running play on second and goal at the one with Vareen carrying the ball????? What's the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over and over again, expecting a different result. No imagination, no change in the look and hand off to Vareen up the middle??? Seriously, before I'd do that, I have Brady run three QB sneaks.......at least he'd fall forward for a half yard.

KC can run and they use it to set up the pass. Stop the run and you know they'll pass on third down....I'll be watching the KC-Miami game tonight. I hope BB, Patrica and Daniels get themselves a bag of popcorn and watch it too.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a fan of Skippy. Frankly, he's yesterday's news, old, stale and predictable. I was hoping he'd get the Cleveland gig last year. Maybe he'll get another shot this year. I think we need some fresh eyes and new ideas on offense. Even old eyes would be welcome - I'd love to see Weis back next year (his end may be near @ Kansas).

Now that I said that - McDaniels will probably prove me wrong again, like last year's mid-season resurgence. I hope he does, but not holding my breath this year.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm,.....maybe this'll be their ''get-it-together'' week like they had in minn.,..?........*I doubt it*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k.c. hung-in there with Denver, blew-away Miami = in Miami.........what the fkk would anybody think the pats will ''prevail'' in K.C.,.....?!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO PROBLEM ON DEFENSE...
th

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Charles is supposed to be back for this game.. but we will see how healthy he is.. still im worried about our line.. fix the line .. fix the offense..

kinda like the tv heroes ... save the cheerleader.. save the world... fix the damn line

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no reason to expect to win this game. Home field on a Monday night is always huge and I'm shocked to see us favored.

I suppose it's folks counting on things to turn around and they might but I'm not counting on it. We'll see and I'll be rootin' hard but realistically I'm expecting us to drop this one.

Go Patriots!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have no reason to expect to win this game. Home field on a Monday night is always huge and I'm shocked to see us favored.

I suppose it's folks counting on things to turn around and they might but I'm not counting on it. We'll see and I'll be rootin' hard but realistically I'm expecting us to drop this one.

Go Patriots!

I don't want to see any of this Monday night:

:facepalm3:

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go Patriots!
I see a 2-2/record after this one ,.....they're lucky if they win 11 this year.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How on earth are the Pats 3-1/2 point favorites? Smart money coming in late will narrow that line.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How on earth are the Pats 3-1/2 point favorites? Smart money coming in late will narrow that line.

someone must be thinking the offense will finally kick it in gear, although we've seen nothing so far in 3 games to indicate that's about to happen. hope it does at some point.

Shoeshine Boy

Humble & Lovable
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scar preaching patience with the OL:

"Dave's a good coach, a real good coach. Those are good coaches there. They'll get it right. And the players want to get it right. And it'll happen," Scarnecchia told Guregian. "But it's going to take time.''

Dante Scarnecchia: Give New England Patriots' O-line time to build - ESPN Boston

I do think it's worthwhile to note that they've essentially changed 80% of the line that finished last season.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jordan Devey got schooled all fucking day last Sunday.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
patriots.png

GO PATS!!!