• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2, a week in Indy

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good to see McPhee have a few moments in the limited amount he played. I was worried. Cutler looked 100% better this game, but isn't this one of our biggest complaints on Jay, great one game, awful the next? I'm looking for consistency, lets all hope he finds it. Also, I am pretty sure we ran more in this game than we did in the entirety of last season (I know, but it was worth noting). I hope it continues and isn't just a way to find a back up RB behind Forte. Yahoo sports reporter at Bear camp noted that Forte still has more burst and speed than any of the back ups (to his eye), not sure what that says about our back ups but it speaks volumes for Matt.

We have O line issues, pray no one gets injured. We still need to find a RT and I think soon a LT. And our secondary, oh my. Pray we get to opposition QB's quickly with the front 7.

edit: Must... Remind... Self... We... Are... Rebuilding.

Terrence Mitchell has looked pretty good at corner and I like Ball. Fuller needs to show a lot more than he is. It worries me that he may not be as good as everyone thought? Hope that's not the case.

On a separate note, I think Sam Acho deserves more time. I like what I've seen from him thus far (granted, it's been with the twos mostly,) but I like the energy he plays with.