• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 15, rd 2 of the playoffs... Thoughts?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Brandon Marshall makes it out of the game tonight healthy. Already in. Definites for week 15

QB - Dalton (Pitt)
RB1 - Charles (Oak)
WR1 - Green (Pitt)
WR2 - Marshall (Cle)
WR3 - Crabtree (TB)

Now... What to do with the rest.. Pick 1 RB and 1 WR or pick 2 RBs.
Andre Brown (Sea)
Montee Ball (SD)
Andre Ellington (Tenn)

Hartline (NE)
Douglas (Wash)
Heath (Cin)
Stevie Johnson (Jax)

Hmm...

Last edited by a moderator:

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the moment I'd say Ball and Stevie.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would say andre brown and heath miller...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoping Brandon Marshall makes it out of the game tonight healthy. Already in. Definites for week 15

QB - Dalton (Pitt)
RB1 - Charles (Oak)
WR1 - Green (Pitt)
WR2 - Marshall (Cle)
WR3 - Crabtree (TB)

Andre Brown (Sea)
Montee Ball (SD)
Andre Ellington (Tenn)

Hartline (NE)
Douglas (Wash)
Heath (Cin)
Stevie Johnson (Jax)

Hmm...

I go with Ball, Ellington and either Hartline or Johnson over Crabtree. Crabtree is likely to draw Revis this week and the 9ers may not throw it much anyway.

The Hawks are going to shut the Giants down. I would not chance it with Brown.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go with Ball, Ellington and either Hartline or Johnson over Crabtree. Crabtree is likely to draw Revis this week and the 9ers may not throw it much anyway.

The Hawks are going to shut the Giants down. I would not chance it with Brown.

you have been able to run against seattle, and the giants have become a running team... He will get his carries... unlike ball and ellington who are the number 2 runners...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have been able to run against seattle, and the giants have become a running team... He will get his carries... unlike ball and ellington who are the number 2 runners...

Seattle, in New York, ... a practice for the SB? Yes, he will get his carries, but so will Ball, (Brown had 16 in SD last week, Ball had 15)..on a short week, as the Broncos continue to split him with Moreno (50-50 last two weeks), I'm buying. Will Brown get more than 15 carries? Maybe, but I'm looking for touchdowns, and you don't have to look any further than the Broncos for that.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

QB - Dalton (Pitt)
RB1 - Charles (Oak)
WR1 - Green (Pitt)
WR2 - Marshall (Cle)
WR3 - Crabtree (TB)

Andre Brown (Sea)
Montee Ball (SD)
Andre Ellington (Tenn)

Hartline (NE)
Douglas (Wash)
Heath (Cin)
Stevie Johnson (Jax)

Hmm...

I'd go with Andre Brown and Harry Douglas.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle, in New York, ... a practice for the SB? Yes, he will get his carries, but so will Ball, (Brown had 16 in SD last week, Ball had 15)..on a short week, as the Broncos continue to split him with Moreno (50-50 last two weeks), I'm buying. Will Brown get more than 15 carries? Maybe, but I'm looking for touchdowns, and you don't have to look any further than the Broncos for that.

The giants are a running team this season... Denver will always be a passing team... Ball is better when Denver wins big... Brown will get at least 15, Ball will get at most 15. Giants run the ball more than denver does in the red zone... Unless you believe seattle is going to shut out the giants i would say brown is more likely to score a TD than Ball is...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants are a running team this season... Denver will always be a passing team... Ball is better when Denver wins big... Brown will get at least 15, Ball will get at most 15. Giants run the ball more than denver does in the red zone... Unless you believe seattle is going to shut out the giants i would say brown is more likely to score a TD than Ball is...

Denver can run too, and with about 25% more offensive plays than the Giants, the opportunities are there. Both of these backs have had 3 TD's in their last five games. I don't think the Seahawks shut out the Giants, but I certainly don't think Brown gets a ton of carries either, because I know Seattle will score and the G-Men will be playing from behind.

You are making a good point though, and you may have swayed me to push Andre in for Stevie.... if it were me.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good insights... I'll add my thoughts

BROWN - I hate that Hillis got the TD last week instead of Brown. If Andre gets the goal line carries its one thing..
BALL - I'm leaning towards him right now.. 1 TD is all I need to feel ok with RB2
ELLINGTON - not really an option.. Don't think he'll get a TD & other than that I only get points for 20 carries or 100yds

HARTLINE - Playing against the Pats. Wallace should get the Talib treatment leaving Hart open
STEVIE - Hasn't done much recently... Need 7 rec, 100 yds or a TD for any points
DOUGLAS - Roddy's back... Not good for Harry
CRABTREE - Some good points about him, never really considered benching him. Maybe?
HEATH - Meh, not getting 7 catches or 100.. It'll come down to a TD or not.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets do it this way...
Dalton
Charles
Brown
Ball
Green
Marshall
Crabtree

or

Dalton
Charles
Ball
Green
Marshall
Crabtree
Hartline or Harry

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im having a hard time with benching Crabtree

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im having a hard time with benching Crabtree

WHy?? Crabtree is the #4 option on that team right now... He is still not 100% and they are playing TB, a team that they will likely run more than normal, and they are a running team....

Honestly i would probably start, Brown, Heath miller and hartline...

But you can probably sway either stevie johnson or montee Ball instead of heath... I believe heath will get a TD, but that is really the only reason to start him...

To me, brown is the clear choice... the others are all crapshoots... maybe ball is a little safer, but i am not sold on him... Especially since SD is a better team than tennesee... so i dont see as much of a deficit... Moreno is the RB more often during close games...

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WHy?? Crabtree is the #4 option on that team right now... He is still not 100% and they are playing TB, a team that they will likely run more than normal, and they are a running team....

Honestly i would probably start, Brown, Heath miller and hartline...

But you can probably sway either stevie johnson or montee Ball instead of heath... I believe heath will get a TD, but that is really the only reason to start him...

To me, brown is the clear choice... the others are all crapshoots... maybe ball is a little safer, but i am not sold on him... Especially since SD is a better team than tennesee... so i dont see as much of a deficit... Moreno is the RB more often during close games...

Ok... Here's the options now.

Dalton
Charles
Brown
Ball
Green
Marshall
Hartline

or

Dalton
Charles
Brown
Green
Marshall
Hartline
Stevie

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would choose #2, the stevie over Ball pick...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with milk about benching Crabtree. He has not done anything yet from a fantasy perspective and he has a daunting match-up.

I totally disagree about Ball, however.

He is the best option you have out of all of the questionable plays because of the short rest. My bet is that he out carries Moreno this week and he outproduces Brown too. Start them both if you have to, but Ball is your best bet for a TD and he could get 3 depending on how things go.

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now leaning towards
Dalton
Charles
Ball - The short rest thing & keeping Moreno healthy
Green
Marshall
Douglas - Hard to pass on anyone against Wash
Hartline - Hard to pass on the 2nd WR against NE's D
Hartley
9ers

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little late to the discussion, but I think the way your currently leaning is what I would go with.
Only possible questionable call I see is Hartline vs Andre Brown. And I'm of the opinion the Seattle won't allow Brown to sniff the endzone, nor get over 75-80 yards. So I'd take the possibility that Hartline gets free for a couple big gainers vs that NE secondary which is suspect after Talib, who will most likely be on Wallace most of the day.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now leaning towards
Dalton
Charles
Ball - The short rest thing & keeping Moreno healthy
Green
Marshall
Douglas - Hard to pass on anyone against Wash
Hartline - Hard to pass on the 2nd WR against NE's D
Hartley
9ers

The problem with douglas is that he is on the falcons... for every reason you start him vs the redskins the falcons are equally a reason to bench him... I would be surprised if either team sees 30 points... I also dont agree that Seattle is going to shutout the Giants... i see the giants to still score 14+ points, andre will be the major reason for it... I would definitely start brown over douglas... I would keep hartline in- hartline is a constant, he will get his catches and targets... should get at least 4 catches 60 yards...

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can change my lineup after tomorrow night. I'm thinking if Ball does get some points, I'll go with Brown instead of Douglas just because I'll already have some RB points and won't be too upset if Brown does nothing.

Most agree on Ball though, right?