• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14 @ Bills

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 7-5 Steelers have 2 road games and 2 home games to close out the '16 regular season...they currently sit as the 8 seed behind MIA. So....obviously they're still behind the 8 ball because BAL has the h-t-h and DIV tie breakers as of today. Fortunately that's when Tomlin's teams play their best football.

They make the short trip up to BUF this week to play the 6-6 Bills. They rank 9th on OFC, and 17th on DEF (points)...Shady McCoy is finally healthy and showing he's still an elite player in this league. They're not a super dangerous team via the air, but Taylor is a capable passer, and Watkins is a legit WR1 when healthy.

Injuries....S Thomas & Hargrave (concussion) are both questionable at this point, but given how the league's MO, I don't expect either of them to play this week. DHB (foot), Boswell (abdominal) Grimble (quad) DWill (knee) are all questionable as well. Word I've heard is Boswell might play.

Outcome...DEC football in BUF negates some of the passing game for both teams, but both teams have good running attacks. Just going thru the Bills game stats to date...they are not great vs the run and they have (2.5) quality wins...AZ, @NE w/o Brady and I count @ CIN as a half quality game...record wise they are struggling but a pretty good DEF. I should note, they were up 24-9 vs OAK last week and just folded late.

With Hargrave likely out, I expect Butler to give McCullers a few more snaps on run downs, and Walton to get more snaps subbing for Matthew...Tuitt may go the entire way in this one. Maybe not as much blitzing this week, but he's got to bring some heat. Need to punish Taylor on the option keepers and not let him get outside.

On OFC...Darius is a beast sometimes...block #55 and #57 and they should get in the 20-26 point range.

Overall I like this matchup to favor the Steelers, they just have more ways to attack the Bills. I'm going with PIT again this week in a lower scoring game if the wind is up...24-17.

What say you?

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 7-5 Steelers have 2 road games and 2 home games to close out the '16 regular season...they currently sit as the 8 seed behind MIA. So....obviously they're still behind the 8 ball because BAL has the h-t-h and DIV tie breakers as of today. Fortunately that's when Tomlin's teams play their best football.

They make the short trip up to BUF this week to play the 6-6 Bills. They rank 9th on OFC, and 17th on DEF (points)...Shady McCoy is finally healthy and showing he's still an elite player in this league. They're not a super dangerous team via the air, but Taylor is a capable passer, and Watkins is a legit WR1 when healthy.

Injuries....S Thomas & Hargrave (concussion) are both questionable at this point, but given how the league's MO, I don't expect either of them to play this week. DHB (foot), Boswell (abdominal) Grimble (quad) DWill (knee) are all questionable as well. Word I've heard is Boswell might play.

Outcome...DEC football in BUF negates some of the passing game for both teams, but both teams have good running attacks. Just going thru the Bills game stats to date...they are not great vs the run and they have (2.5) quality wins...AZ, @NE w/o Brady and I count @ CIN as a half quality game...record wise they are struggling but a pretty good DEF. I should note, they were up 24-9 vs OAK last week and just folded late.

With Hargrave likely out, I expect Butler to give McCullers a few more snaps on run downs, and Walton to get more snaps subbing for Matthew...Tuitt may go the entire way in this one. Maybe not as much blitzing this week, but he's got to bring some heat. Need to punish Taylor on the option keepers and not let him get outside.

On OFC...Darius is a beast sometimes...block #55 and #57 and they should get in the 20-26 point range.

Overall I like this matchup to favor the Steelers, they just have more ways to attack the Bills. I'm going with PIT again this week in a lower scoring game if the wind is up...24-17.

What say you?

Excellent write-up @ATL96Steeler as always....
You and @FaCe-LeE-uS are the go to news!!!!
Hell I cancelled my subscription to my Steelers paper, one because the cheap fuckers went to a monthly paper and two, you guys are usually right through the uprights!!!!

Oh, did I say "uprights"
Next time Tomlin goes for 2 points, Bullock or Boswell should go over and 40 yard attempt his fuckin nuts!!!!

These views are my views and my views alone......
No affiliation to @FaCe-LeE-uS or @ATL96Steeler

:lol:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent write-up @ATL96Steeler as always....
You and @FaCe-LeE-uS are the go to news!!!!
Hell I cancelled my subscription to my Steelers paper, one because the cheap fuckers went to a monthly paper and two, you guys are usually right through the uprights!!!!

Oh, did I say "uprights"
Next time Tomlin goes for 2 points, Bullock or Boswell should go over and 40 yard attempt his fuckin nuts!!!!

These views are my views and my views alone......
No affiliation to @FaCe-LeE-uS or @ATL96Steeler

:lol:

Thanks Psych...a labor of love I guess.

Obviously this is a big game...if BUF loses, they are most likely out of the big dance and I understand that might mean a coaching change up there...I expect their best effort.

But as we've have been talking...Haley has too many weapons to get shut down..spread it around...make BUF defend more than Bell, AB, and (now) Green...don't turn it over and help them, aside from that, I don't expect BUF to put up enough pts to beat them...they do give up some long runs which scares with McCoy, but overall they are pretty good against the run.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Psych...a labor of love I guess.

Obviously this is a big game...if BUF loses, they are most likely out of the big dance and I understand that might mean a coaching change up there...I expect their best effort.

But as we've have been talking...Haley has too many weapons to get shut down..spread it around...make BUF defend more than Bell, AB, and (now) Green...don't turn it over and help them, aside from that, I don't expect BUF to put up enough pts to beat them...they do give up some long runs which scares with McCoy, but overall they are pretty good against the run.

Dammit man, you had to bring up Green......:lol:

Like we spoke of earlier in the week, we have an arsenal of guys to air this ball too.
I don't know if Haley is just overwhelmed with the talent or what, but damn. Pick a different guy each week and just mess with the opponents. They practice and game film study AB and Bell and maybe one other guy, change that other guy each week!!!!

Also I want to say I read an article from Foster about him standing up for Bell!!!!
That dude and that O-line know what they need to do to keep our boys safe, and after reading what he and Bell had to say about the Giants D and other teams...the O-line knocking the shit out of someone trying to hurt our guys....I'll take that penalty everyday!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit man, you had to bring up Green......:lol:

Like we spoke of earlier in the week, we have an arsenal of guys to air this ball too.
I don't know if Haley is just overwhelmed with the talent or what, but damn. Pick a different guy each week and just mess with the opponents. They practice and game film study AB and Bell and maybe one other guy, change that other guy each week!!!!

Also I want to say I read an article from Foster about him standing up for Bell!!!!
That dude and that O-line know what they need to do to keep our boys safe, and after reading what he and Bell had to say about the Giants D and other teams...the O-line knocking the shit out of someone trying to hurt our guys....I'll take that penalty everyday!!!!

Sorry...didn't mean to stir the pot, lol...but I do expect Ben to start going to him a lot more down the stretch.

Your point is spot on...pick a guy not named those 3, during the week and say, hey you're going to be the primary read on 5 or 6 plays this week...get open and you could have a great game.

I saw that BS #91 was doing to Bell and Foster said, fuck off, threw his ass to the ground...take that shit somewhere else! I liked that too!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Week 14 Injury Report

PittsburghSteelers_mark.svg

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

K Chris Boswell (Abdomen)
G Ramon Foster (Chest)
TE Ladarius Green (Not Injury Related)
DT Javon Hargrave (Concussion)
WR Darrius Heyward-Bey (Foot)
QB Zach Mettenberger (Illness)
S Shamarko Thomas (Concussion)
RB DeAngelo Williams (Knee)
LIMITED PARTICIPATION
No players listed

FULL PARTICIPATION
No players listed

BuffaloBills_mark.svg

DID NOT PARTICIPATE
LB Lerentee McCray (Concussion)
LIMITED PARTICIPATION
TE Charles Clay (Knee)
T Cordy Glenn (Back)
WR Sammy Watkins (Foot)
WR Robert Woods (Knee)
FULL PARTICIPATION
CB Ronald Darby (Concussion)
QB Tyrod Taylor (Groin)
Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Last edited:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WoooHoooooo.........

I beat @FaCe-LeE-uS in posting up the injury report!!!!

:lol::lol:

flair-strut-o.gif

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense... BUF defense is going to plan to stop Bell, because this is December football in Buffalo where the elements are sure to play a major factor. Lookin at the weather reports they are predicting snow on Sunday. O-line has their work cut out for 'em. Bell needs to continue to be the monster he has been. Hoping to see another heavy dose of Ladarius Green to take the heat off the box. And we know Ben won't shy away from either him or Brown. Hoping the snow isn't falling or else visibility will hinder the passing game.

Defense... We know Rex loves his ground game, so expect McCoy to get 25+ touches. D-line should be tested early & often, especially with Hargrave likely out. This is another good test for this defense. Buffalo has a lot of dual threat playmakers. McCoy is as good as any RB in the league, so tackling him in space will be a priority. Look for Shazier or Timmons to stay in the box to contain sideline-to-sideline for both McCoy & Taylor. Watkins is finally getting healthy so Burns & Cockrell will have their hands full. Not very concerned about Taylor's arm, but he can still stretch the field. Woods & Goodwin have proven to be able to get the job done. Charles Clay is workin his way back to health as well. He is a lethal seam option when healthy. Buffalo loves the play action, so the safeties will need to respect the receivers and not suck down into the box too much to help run support. Everyone just needs to concentrate on doin their jobs and they should be able to handle their business.

Overall... Let's not forget that Doug Whaley is still running the show in Buffalo, so these 2 teams are very familiar with one another. Not to mention Rex Ryan has played the Steelers almost every season for the last decade or so. Interesting matchup for sure which should feature the ground game on both sides predominantly. Should be a rather close game for all 4 quarters. Tough road game, so points might be hard to come by. Let's hope Boswell is good to go, else we need more of that Bullock magic.

Mind the juju... :hope:

BUF 24 - PIT 17

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense... BUF defense is going to plan to stop Bell, because this is December football in Buffalo where the elements are sure to play a major factor. Lookin at the weather reports they are predicting snow on Sunday. O-line has their work cut out for 'em. Bell needs to continue to be the monster he has been. Hoping to see another heavy dose of Ladarius Green to take the heat off the box. And we know Ben won't shy away from either him or Brown. Hoping the snow isn't falling or else visibility will hinder the passing game.

Defense... We know Rex loves his ground game, so expect McCoy to get 25+ touches. D-line should be tested early & often, especially with Hargrave likely out. This is another good test for this defense. Buffalo has a lot of dual threat playmakers. McCoy is as good as any RB in the league, so tackling him in space will be a priority. Look for Shazier or Timmons to stay in the box to contain sideline-to-sideline for both McCoy & Taylor. Watkins is finally getting healthy so Burns & Cockrell will have their hands full. Not very concerned about Taylor's arm, but he can still stretch the field. Woods & Goodwin have proven to be able to get the job done. Charles Clay is workin his way back to health as well. He is a lethal seam option when healthy. Buffalo loves the play action, so the safeties will need to respect the receivers and not suck down into the box too much to help run support. Everyone just needs to concentrate on doin their jobs and they should be able to handle their business.

Overall... Let's not forget that Doug Whaley is still running the show in Buffalo, so these 2 teams are very familiar with one another. Not to mention Rex Ryan has played the Steelers almost every season for the last decade or so. Interesting matchup for sure which should feature the ground game on both sides predominantly. Should be a rather close game for all 4 quarters. Tough road game, so points might be hard to come by. Let's hope Boswell is good to go, else we need more of that Bullock magic.

Mind the juju... :hope:

BUF 24 - PIT 17

One mild surprise on the inactive list...Foster out, Finney in at LG.

Watkins imo is definitely a threat to be concerned with, but I'm not sure if his foot is ever going to be 100% this season.

I'm almost betting Incognito tries to set the tone early in this game and go at McCullers legs.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might have been one of the closest "blowouts" ever, thanks to the INT's.

But Bell once again was great. I hope the contract extension is in the works prior to Free agency.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OFC...3 of 5...Bell bailed out Ben today with a record breaking day...kudos to Haley for dialing it up, the OL/TE/Nix for executing it against a pretty good front 7....I wanted to still go 4 because they simply dominated the ball, and the LOS, but 3 picks is way too many...should have been at at 30 on the board at a minimum, it may have been an option route on the pick intended for AB, but Ben was telegraphing the other two...needs to self check himself there.

DEF...4 of 5...I wouldn't call those garbage points, but you never really felt BUF was going to threaten the Steelers...Shut the run game down. I didn't expect that. I like the aggressiveness by Butler, Taylor holds it a tad anyway, but at least 4 sacks was a great effort. Dupree got two bags. Davis is growing into a nice box player. Burns makes another pick. The stop coming out of the half, pretty much dictated that BUF was not going to change MO...I thought that was big.

ST...4 of 5...one of their better efforts of the year.

Summary...sans the picks, the Steelers played a pretty good game overall. Few penalties. At least for a day, they take over 1st place in the DIV. But they still need to stay in the dire straits mode going into CIN next week.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching... Solid game all around. Penalties were relatively low (6 for 45), so the efforts are cleaning up. Great eye by Tomlin on the Watkins pass that he quickly challenged. Forced the Bills to punt, however Ben gave it right back lol. Hate to love it, but loved Haley's aggressiveness early on going with spread formations. Ben was simply off today. Kudos to Haley on making the adjustments. Butler's gameplan was perfect. Keep Shazier on Taylor all game long. You could tell Taylor was getting frustrated too. Couldn't ask for a better coached game. The gameplans destroyed the Bills on both sides of the ball. If Ben was on his A game this could have been a 35-0 blowout. A

Offense... Pointing out the obvious, but Ben was terrible today. A lot of forced throws and errant passes. Weather played a factor, but Ben needs to play smarter than that. Felt soul-crushing to watch 2 offensive series where they marched down 70+ yards only to have the drive turn the ball over because of a shitty pass from Ben in the RZ. Oh well. Ben has his off days, lets hope they don't continue. Big round of applause to the 'goons' up front. Finney definitely has a long future in the NFL ahead of him. Hope its in the Burgh, but he's a luxury with Foster signed through 2 more seasons. Loved seeing Haley telegraph his runs by throwing Hubbard in there for 3 OT's sets, and Nix lined up at FB. How demoralizing is that for the Bills to know they are going to run but just can't stop it? lol. It was absolutely mystifying watching Bell run today. Man on a mission for sure. There were a handful of runs where I thought he was only going to get 4-5yds because he was stalled at the LOS, only to watch him burst forward like an olympic track athlete and get 10-12yds. Incredible day for that young man. Also we have to give a lot of credit to Nix. He was a man on fire today, both in run blocking & ST. B-

Defense... Wow. I think we can officially say this D has turned over a new leaf. They were smothering the Bills in the 1st half. 2nd half was a little different though. Tackling was a little sloppier. But I can forgive since the game was pretty much over by the start of the 4th quarter and garb time allotted the Bills some chunk yardage & a pair of TDs. Overall they held one of the league's best rushing attacks to 67 total yards rushing on the day. That is amazing. Shazier, Timmons, & Tuitt were all-stars out there. DBs played another solid game. Burns is definitely emerging. If he can clean up his play (a little grabby) then he'll be a shut-down corner next season. Gotta love Cockrell playing the way he did in front of the team that essentially opted to let him go by trying to sneak him onto the PS. Getting nit-picky but didn't care for Davis' coverage of Watkins on that RZ TD. That is a rookie mistake to allow the receiver to get the advantage inside in the RZ like that. That's a big no-no for any DB. Aside from that, he had another fairly solid game. And so much for the OLB rotation. I think it was @ATL96Steeler that said they must have been saving Deebo for the playoff stretch, and I have to agree. The combo of Deebo & Dupree is smothering. The lateral-quickness that Dupree flashed on that sack was next to impossible for a man that size. I'm still watching the replay and questioning how he was able to do that 180 plant to full speed and get Taylor on the ground. That's stuff of legend... Seriously, if you don't believe me then go back and watch the tape of that play. Also, solid play from the D-line depth. Good contributions from Walton, Matthews & McCullers today. B+

ST... The Wizard of Boz is back baby! Those were some of the toughest kicking conditions that you will ever see and Boz was perfect on the day (2/2 FGs, and 3/3 XPs). And Berry had himself a day as well, averaged 50.5yds on 2 punts (sadly one was a touchback that hurt his net avg, but oh well!). Coverage units were astounding! Nix was particularly effective at shooting his seams and making the tackles on KO returns. Bills only averaged 15yds per return. Gotta love that. A

Overall... The end score wasn't indicative of the ass-beating the Steelers handed the Bills. If it weren't for those 3 INTs this game would have been embarrassing for the Buffalo. Defense probably could have pitched a shutout if they weren't put in compromised situations by the offense. Defense needs to keep up the stellar play and tackling needs to still be a priority. Plenty to focus on for next week, but they came out of this game with a clean bill of health (Mitchell's knee appears to be fine), so the arrow is still pointing up! A-

Outlook... Steelers currently hold the 3rd seed (1st in AFCN) awaiting the outcome of MNF. Regardless of how that game shakes out (yes we have to admit we are Cheatriot fans for 1 day this season), the Steelers have vaulted themselves into the thick of the WC discussion. Miami may currently have a leg up (should Balt win), but they suffered a huge blow losing Tannehill for possibly the rest of the season. Steelers continue on the road next week to Cincinnati for the 2nd meeting between the AFCN rivals. Cincy is still mathmatically in the hunt for the postseason, but they are in dire need of help from a lot of different teams. But make no mistake, Cincy is still a dangerous team with or without AJ Green & Giovani Bernard. Hill has become the 3-down back they need him to be, Eifert has emerged (finally healthy) as the premier RZ threat he was last season, and LaFell & Boyd are stepping their games up as well. Cincy D is playing well too. It's going to be a brutal game in a very hostile environment. Keep your fingers crossed that PIT can win that game and escape with zero injuries! Steelers need to continue the must-win mentality or they could fall victim to tie-breakers.

Last edited:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outlook... Steelers currently hold the 3rd seed (1st in AFCN) awaiting the outcome of MNF. Regardless of how that game shakes out (yes we have to admit we are Cheatriot fans for 1 day this season), the Steelers have vaulted themselves into the thick of the WC discussion. .

Bets these fuckers tank the game to try and keep us out of the Playoffs????
The did this shit last year and it didn't work out for them. But I can see them letting the Ratbirds win just to make things difficult for us to get in!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching... Solid game all around. Penalties were relatively low (6 for 45), so the efforts are cleaning up. Great eye by Tomlin on the Watkins pass that he quickly challenged. Forced the Bills to punt, however Ben gave it right back lol. Hate to love it, but loved Haley's aggressiveness early on going with spread formations. Ben was simply off today. Kudos to Haley on making the adjustments. Butler's gameplan was perfect. Keep Shazier on Taylor all game long. You could tell Taylor was getting frustrated too. Couldn't ask for a better coached game. The gameplans destroyed the Bills on both sides of the ball. If Ben was on his A game this could have been a 35-0 blowout. A

Offense... Pointing out the obvious, but Ben was terrible today. A lot of forced throws and errant passes. Weather played a factor, but Ben needs to play smarter than that. Felt soul-crushing to watch 2 offensive series where they marched down 70+ yards only to have the drive turn the ball over because of a shitty pass from Ben in the RZ. Oh well. Ben has his off days, lets hope they don't continue. Big round of applause to the 'goons' up front. Finney definitely has a long future in the NFL ahead of him. Hope its in the Burgh, but he's a luxury with Foster signed through 2 more seasons. Loved seeing Haley telegraph his runs by throwing Hubbard in there for 3 OT's sets, and Nix lined up at FB. How demoralizing is that for the Bills to know they are going to run but just can't stop it? lol. It was absolutely mystifying watching Bell run today. Man on a mission for sure. There were a handful of runs where I thought he was only going to get 4-5yds because he was stalled at the LOS, only to watch him burst forward like an olympic track athlete and get 10-12yds. Incredible day for that young man. Also we have to give a lot of credit to Nix. He was a man on fire today, both in run blocking & ST. B-

Defense... Wow. I think we can officially say this D has turned over a new leaf. They were smothering the Bills in the 1st half. 2nd half was a little different though. Tackling was a little sloppier. But I can forgive since the game was pretty much over by the start of the 4th quarter and garb time allotted the Bills some chunk yardage & a pair of TDs. Overall they held one of the league's best rushing attacks to 67 total yards rushing on the day. That is amazing. Shazier, Timmons, & Tuitt were all-stars out there. DBs played another solid game. Burns is definitely emerging. If he can clean up his play (a little grabby) then he'll be a shut-down corner next season. Gotta love Cockrell playing the way he did in front of the team that essentially opted to let him go by trying to sneak him onto the PS. Getting nit-picky but didn't care for Davis' coverage of Watkins on that RZ TD. That is a rookie mistake to allow the receiver to get the advantage inside in the RZ like that. That's a big no-no for any DB. Aside from that, he had another fairly solid game. And so much for the OLB rotation. I think it was @ATL96Steeler that said they must have been saving Deebo for the playoff stretch, and I have to agree. The combo of Deebo & Dupree is smothering. The lateral-quickness that Dupree flashed on that sack was next to impossible for a man that size. I'm still watching the replay and questioning how he was able to do that 180 plant to full speed and get Taylor on the ground. That's stuff of legend... Seriously, if you don't believe me then go back and watch the tape of that play. Also, solid play from the D-line depth. Good contributions from Walton, Matthews & McCullers today. B+

ST... The Wizard of Boz is back baby! Those were some of the toughest kicking conditions that you will ever see and Boz was perfect on the day (2/2 FGs, and 3/3 XPs). And Berry had himself a day as well, averaged 50.5yds on 2 punts (sadly one was a touchback that hurt his net avg, but oh well!). Coverage units were astounding! Nix was particularly effective at shooting his seams and making the tackles on KO returns. Bills only averaged 15yds per return. Gotta love that. A

Overall... The end score wasn't indicative of the ass-beating the Steelers handed the Bills. If it weren't for those 3 INTs this game would have been embarrassing for the Buffalo. Defense probably could have pitched a shutout if they weren't put in compromised situations by the offense. Defense needs to keep up the stellar play and tackling needs to still be a priority. Plenty to focus on for next week, but they came out of this game with a clean bill of health (Mitchell's knee appears to be fine), so the arrow is still pointing up! A-

Outlook... Steelers currently hold the 3rd seed (1st in AFCN) awaiting the outcome of MNF. Regardless of how that game shakes out (yes we have to admit we are Cheatriot fans for 1 day this season), the Steelers have vaulted themselves into the thick of the WC discussion. Miami may currently have a leg up (should Balt win), but they suffered a huge blow losing Tannehill for possibly the rest of the season. Steelers continue on the road next week to Cincinnati for the 2nd meeting between the AFCN rivals. Cincy is still mathmatically in the hunt for the postseason, but they are in dire need of help from a lot of different teams. But make no mistake, Cincy is still a dangerous team with or without AJ Green & Giovani Bernard. Hill has become the 3-down back they need him to be, Eifert has emerged (finally healthy) as the premier RZ threat he was last season, and LaFell & Boyd are stepping their games up as well. Cincy D is playing well too. It's going to be a brutal game in a very hostile environment. Keep your fingers crossed that PIT can win that game and escape with zero injuries! Steelers need to continue the must-win mentality or they could fall victim to tie-breakers.

Great job Face!

Well stated and spot on assessment of the game...Good pick up on the challenge, that was a momentum stopper there. I don't want to pass judgement on just this performance, but Finney looked like a starter out there...Foster is a team leader, etc. and that's valuable, but boy...I hope they can keep BJ...pulls better the Foster.

Ben will shake off those picks...does need to revisit fundementals and look off guys sitting in zones watching his eyes.

AFCN at large...CIN did what they needed to do, but we know CLE is a hot mess...and we'll how long this 1st place standing holds up tonight. BAL is catching NE at a good time, but it's still the Patriots at home.

AFC...Tough break for MIA, the guy went low on Tannihill, reports are torn ACL...if true, we won't see him back until Sept at the earliest. I had a feeling TN would beat DEN, but didn't have the balls to pick it in pick 7...imo they might lose one more.

Like you said...Steelers need to stay in dire straights mode...Tomlin gets more out of them when their backs are against the wall than he does as a front runner.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The did this shit last year and it didn't work out for them. But I can see them letting the Ratbirds win just to make things difficult for us to get in!!!!

LOL...maybe but win or loss vs NE, still gotta beat them on Xmas day to win the DIV...PIT controls their own destiny...just keep winning baby...CIN up next.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...maybe but win or loss vs NE, still gotta beat them on Xmas day to win the DIV...PIT controls their own destiny...just keep winning baby...CIN up next.

That we do. But with the D looking pretty sharp recently, and the O.... Well nothing needs to be said about them.... Everyone will be looking for a way around us!!!!

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me... Seems like every year nobody wants to face Pittsburgh in the postseason because they get red hot from week 12 or 13 on. Only thing that has been derailing them is Cincy (Burfuckt) injuring our players. Really not looking forward to this week. You know Cincy will love nothing more than to dash Pitts' postseason hopes. Cincy doesn't give a f*ck about getting into the postseason at this point, they just want to ruin the Steelers in every way possible. Guarantee we see some dirty shit this weekend.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me... Seems like every year nobody wants to face Pittsburgh in the postseason because they get red hot from week 12 or 13 on. Only thing that has been derailing them is Cincy (Burfuckt) injuring our players. Really not looking forward to this week. You know Cincy will love nothing more than to dash Pitts' postseason hopes. Cincy doesn't give a f*ck about getting into the postseason at this point, they just want to ruin the Steelers in every way possible. Guarantee we see some dirty shit this weekend.

Hell Yea!!!!
This is the game we not only have to win, we have to survive!!!
What is it now, 3 years in a row these fuckers have knocked out one or more of our key players!!!!
We need armed guards and Maybe Hines Field should have stun gun give away to the first 500 Steeler fans!!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That we do. But with the D looking pretty sharp recently, and the O.... Well nothing needs to be said about them.... Everyone will be looking for a way around us!!!!

You're right, teams can't be too excited about playing this team right now. Think about it...how many teams and run it and pass it real well on OFC.

The DEF is ramping up the pass rush and the young boys on the back end are playing better.