• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12...Vikings - Free falling!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same old thing...different week. I came into that game thinking MIN was the better team and I left that game thinking ATL could have won if not for Matt Ryan/Coleman turning the ball over.

Two RZ picks killed the boys yesterday and it's become routine...I'm more baffled than pissed now...the record is probably more in line with what I was expecting thru 11 games back in Sept, but how they've landed on that number has been tough to watch lately.

Still right in the thick of the playoff race, because GB is almost in the same boat. I'm not so sure ATL will win 10 games now.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan has been playing so damn badly that at this point he is just forcing throws in order to make something great happen. I think his confidence is shot right now. As for Coleman, this isn't the first 10+ yard breakout run that finished with a fumble. Coleman's problem could be fixed during the week in practice but who knows with Ryan.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ryan has been playing so damn badly that at this point he is just forcing throws in order to make something great happen. I think his confidence is shot right now. As for Coleman, this isn't the first 10+ yard breakout run that finished with a fumble. Coleman's problem could be fixed during the week in practice but who knows with Ryan.

The second pick was clearly a force...when you watch the play from the QB vantage point...there's simply no way you throw that ball and he's been so good about throwing it away and living for another down.

Coleman...fumble is a fumble however it happens, but that was a better play by Barr punching that ball out from behind. I think we're going to see Freeman back this week.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second pick was clearly a force...when you watch the play from the QB vantage point...there's simply no way you throw that ball and he's been so good about throwing it away and living for another down.

Coleman...fumble is a fumble however it happens, but that was a better play by Barr punching that ball out from behind. I think we're going to see Freeman back this week.
It was the same exact fumble scenario Coleman had in the game that he returned from his rib injury. I think it was against the Saints IIRC. That kind of comes down to both mechanics (running with both hands on the ball in traffic) and self-awareness.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the same exact fumble scenario Coleman had in the game that he returned from his rib injury. I think it was against the Saints IIRC. That kind of comes down to both mechanics (running with both hands on the ball in traffic) and self-awareness.

Agreed...not making any excuses for him, but idt he ever saw or felt Barr coming up from behind until it was punched out.