• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12: UMD @ Virginia Tech, Saturday 11/16/13 12:30 PM on ACC Network

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two more wideouts sidelined for Terps, receiving corps trimmed to five

looks like Ricardo could see a good amount of playing time

from that article:

"The Terps will also be forced to shuffle their offensive line once again this week, with true freshman left tackle Moise Larose sidelined. Edsall said Larose suffered a mid-foot sprain against the Orange when a player rolled onto his ankle. Larose had started his first career game that afternoon, after sophomore Mike Madaras departed the program for personal reasons."

our DL has got to be looking forward to tomorrow... :)

"The Terps will wear their White Ops uniforms, the same sported during their 63-0 loss at Florida State in early October."

Let's convince them NEVER to wear those again...

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with all we're seeing about MD injuries, i'm not ruling out the thought they they don't have enough bodies to dress a team tomorrow

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always hate to ask this, but does anyone have/know of a stream of today's game? Wife cancelled our dish network service Thursday night and the cable installers couldn't come until today between 1-5, which probably means that it will be the latter and I'll miss the game.

Plus I'm home watching my son who just had surgery yesterday morning while the wife is selling things at a craft show this weekend so I may need a little break if he naps. The sons surgery went well though, just a little clingy and groggy from the anesthesia yesterday.

It may also serve that the three times I haven't been able to watch the game this year just happened to be Bama, Duke, and BC.

Okay, I've done enough stooping/begging, haha. At least I have a few homebrews in the fridge that I'll crack open while keeping track of the gamecast on espn.com :suds:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is on ESPN3 if your Internet provider participates, that is assuming it isn't blacked out in ACC network territory.

Depending on your TV and equipment, you may be able to pick up a digital signal for the ACC network addiliate (I think Fox or CBS) out of Roanoke or Greensboro. I know you aren't terribly close to either for that.

Also, VTPhreak usually streams it. Here is the link for directions.
For those who need it: Watch VT vs. Maryland live online @ 12:30pm (link) | The Key Play

Hey, if all else fails.. There is always Mike and Bill on the radio.:suds:

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is on ESPN3 if your Internet provider participates, that is assuming it isn't blacked out in ACC network territory.

Depending on your TV and equipment, you may be able to pick up a digital signal for the ACC network addiliate (I think Fox or CBS) out of Roanoke or Greensboro. I know you aren't terribly close to either for that.

Also, VTPhreak usually streams it. Here is the link for directions.
For those who need it: Watch VT vs. Maryland live online @ 12:30pm (link) | The Key Play

Hey, if all else fails.. There is always Mike and Bill on the radio.:suds:

Thanks for the info. Internet was cancelled along with the dish, but getting xfinity internet along with Comcast so I should then be able to get espn3 in the future. I actually live about 45 minutes south of Roanoke and may try to pick that signal up but since the boy is awake now, it's time for Mickey mouse clubhouse and toy story, so I'll probably check out the streaming link you provided on my phone or just listen in to 105.3.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Must just be that perfect storm. Or maybe my wife it's secretly plotting against me. No clue. She's even got the phone company in on it as well since my 3g it's intermittent.

If we lose today, you can certainly blame her for it since she's been the cause of every other time I couldn't watch the game, haha.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These ACC network announcers are terrible.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I missed the beginning of the game... what happened with an early TD that the refs didn't give us, as I heard the announcers mention?

hokiecat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit special teams. Arrgh.

And having U of Md alum Tim Brant do the game is very annoying.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
we should be blowing this team out by now, instead it's 7-7, its incredible how we play to the level of our competition

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If you play man coverage that means there's nobody there on the QB if he gets through the 4-man rush"... ??? Where did they find these announcers?

mad4comp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for next year... No more logan.