• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 Random Games and Observations

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still stunned about what happened last night. Rattler was just making quick decisions and flinging the ball. He was dead accurate. 6 TD's, no picks, 11.8 ypa and 438 yards. Of course the Gamecock spaces are all "where the hell has this been all year". If we could somehow win in death valley next week, it would be HUGE for recruiting. The Vol Nation threads were wonderful meltdown specimens.

Lol, I was watching the debacle that was Ole Miss and everything the UT score came up, i was sure it was a typo.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Iowa and Minnesota reaffirms that the BIG West is just a trash division
Divisions SUCK. Clearly, the top-2 teams in the Big Ten are Michigan (11-0) and Ohio St (11-0). An 8-4 team gets to play for the Big Ten Championship? Ridiculous. The winner of Michigan-Ohio St should be the end of it. CCGs need to go away.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Divisions SUCK. Clearly, the top-2 teams in the Big Ten are Michigan (11-0) and Ohio St (11-0). An 8-4 team gets to play for the Big Ten Championship? Ridiculous. The winner of Michigan-Ohio St should be the end of it. CCGs need to go away.

Divisions do suck

The above scenario doesn't often work out so seamlessly though.

Bedlam131

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still stunned about what happened last night. Rattler was just making quick decisions and flinging the ball. He was dead accurate. 6 TD's, no picks, 11.8 ypa and 438 yards. Of course the Gamecock spaces are all "where the hell has this been all year". If we could somehow win in death valley next week, it would be HUGE for recruiting. The Vol Nation threads were wonderful meltdown specimens.

That is Rattler though. Not consistent. When he is on, he is downright dangerous. When he is off, throwing into double and triple coverage, etc. The full year he was with OU, he was a mixed bag early in the season then at the end if the season he was mostly red hot. Seems UoSC got the same Rattler OU had.

PhilSimms11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tennessee QB Hendon Hooker out for season with torn ACL. Damn, that sucks.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. It was a strange and shocking weekend for the top 5. Struggling is putting it mildly.

I will say I thought GA and OSU would roll. At least OSU could score points, especially TDs. GA? lol WTF. GA is very beatable.

All last week, I thought Baylor had a great chance and could upset tcu. almost did.

and I actually gave Illinois an outside chance. and they almost did. All they needed was one more 1st down on their last possession, and scum wouldn't have had time to get down the field.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. It was a strange and shocking weekend for the top 5. Struggling is putting it mildly.

I will say I thought GA and OSU would roll. At least OSU could score points, especially TDs. GA? lol WTF. GA is very beatable.

All last week, I thought Baylor had a great chance and could upset tcu. almost did.

and I actually gave Illinois an outside chance. and they almost did. All they needed was one more 1st down on their last possession, and scum wouldn't have had time to get down the field.
Our score wasn't much different than OSU/Northwestern. We played a heavy run favored gameplan, very different from all other games.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our score wasn't much different than OSU/Northwestern. We played a heavy run favored gameplan, very different from all other games.
yes, yes. many keep bringing that game up. on the road. 40-50mph winds with a heavy rain coming down. Temperature about 45. Did GA have these weather conditions on saturday?

Through 4 quarters GA could barely score. 1 TD. 3 FGs. against an unranked team. The defense did its job only giving up 6, but the offense was horrendous.

uga8766

Supreme Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, yes. many keep bringing that game up. on the road. 40-50mph winds with a heavy rain coming down. Temperature about 45. Did GA have these weather conditions on saturday?

Through 4 quarters GA could barely score. 1 TD. 3 FGs. against an unranked team. The defense did its job only giving up 6, but the offense was horrendous.
We were on the road, heavy wind, temps in the 30s. Did nothing but run the ball. I would say OSU offense did their job this week, but the defense was horrendous.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im a UK fan. Been a rough year. UGA treated UK much like they treated TN. The second half, Kirby was going to run the ball. Punt. Play defense. Now UK did have a little success at times moving the ball but it was because of some great play from a FR WR that likely is being contacted as a type this. UGA did rush for 250 i believe.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a UK fan. Been a rough year. UGA treated UK much like they treated TN. The second half, Kirby was going to run the ball. Punt. Play defense. Now UK did have a little success at times moving the ball but it was because of some great play from a FR WR that likely is being contacted as a type this. UGA did rush for 250 i believe.
Well Kentucky made them look very unimpressive.
And if they did rush for that many yards, it’s pretty sad they could only muster one TD. SMH

Don’t worry, OSU isn’t calling your WR…. But do you have. RB. You could spare?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Kentucky made them look very unimpressive.
And if they did rush for that many yards, it’s pretty sad they could only muster one TD. SMH

Don’t worry, OSU isn’t calling your WR…. But do you have. RB. You could spare?

Oh no , Im sure the Vols have him on speed dial. He is from TN. As far as backs , we have a horse but he is a Sr.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC still has ND and Oregon left. They probably aren't winning out
yeah, that's a pretty tough road. but we'll see. I think they lose one of those two. Hopefully ND. but if they win both of those they might deserve a spot. but they don't control their own path.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do divisions suck, maybe? B1G vb and bb don't do divisions Didn't help that they put it's top 2-4 teams in the same division? Maybe they shouldn't take in a crappy school like Nebraska and then rely on that crappy school to return to it's former glory?