• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 Random Games and Observations

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What convinced you of their trash designation, could it be the 3 quarters of ZERO penalites and ZERO turnovers???
No, more like a bunch of mediocre at best teams playing hot potato with the division title (I don't want it, you take it. No you take it) that as always play for the right to get waffle stomped. Not one of these teams will sniff a BIG title game again if they do away with divisions. But hey, no penalties so yay!!!

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What convinced you of their trash designation, could it be the 3 quarters of ZERO penalites and ZERO turnovers???
No, more like a bunch of mediocre at best teams playing hot potato with the division title (I don't want it, you take it. No you take it) that as always play for the right to get waffle stomped. Not one of these teams will sniff a BIG title game again if they do away with divisions. But hey, no penalties so yay
Last second fg needed to beat a B1G West team??? Don't think you should be talking too much trash.
Yes, with our Heisman candidate back on the bench the second half, his backup sitting out, and team captain D end not playing in a game against a team actually motivated to play for their coach. Talk to me when Minnesota does anything of relevancy in football that doesn't involve some coach from 60 years ago winning a title at another school

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, more like a bunch of mediocre at best teams playing hot potato with the division title (I don't want it, you take it. No you take it) that as always play for the right to get waffle stomped. Not one of these teams will sniff a BIG title game again if they do away with divisions. But hey, no penalties so yay!!!
Says the fan of a team that almost lost to a West Division team today.

Your Wolverines have weaknesses, OSU will watch the tapes, as will your bowl opponent's coaches, I predict Michigan will go 0-2 going out.

Extending their stretch with ONLY ONE SINGLE SOLITARY NATTY to SEVENTY-FIVE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, more like a bunch of mediocre at best teams playing hot potato with the division title (I don't want it, you take it. No you take it) that as always play for the right to get waffle stomped. Not one of these teams will sniff a BIG title game again if they do away with divisions. But hey, no penalties so yay

Yes, with our Heisman candidate back on the bench the second half, his backup sitting out, and team captain D end not playing in a game against a team actually motivated to play for their coach. Talk to me when Minnesota does anything of relevancy in football that doesn't involve some coach from 60 years ago winning a title at another school
Are you claiming a player sitting out a half is relevant? lol. UMn has been without it's #1 WR since game 4, and missed it's #1 RB the ENTIRE game vs Purdue, and went without their starting QB the entire PSU game, along with this game vs Iowa.

And YES, our RB is also a Heisman candidate.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're RB is not a Heisman candidate. He will not be invited to New York, and is not relevant in that conversation.

Well, when you're down to a freshman and a walk on at RB, yes it is relevant.

Nobody cares about your WR because your trash team is doing nothing this year, or any year.

Feel free to type out your obligatory 8 paragraph response about how some 1956 graduate who invented the straw hat radio somehow means Minnesota is a blue blood football program.....I won't read it.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're RB is not a Heisman candidate. He will not be invited to New York, and is not relevant in that conversation.

Nobody cares about your WR because your trash team is doing nothing this year, or any year.

Feel free to type out your obligatory 8 paragraph response about how some 1956 graduate who invented the straw hat radio somehow means Minnesota is a blue blood football program.....I won't read it.
Michigan's RB = 1457 yards of rushing in 11 games & 18 tds.
Minnesota's RB = 1524 yards of rushing in 10 games & 19 tds.

My stats may be off? They are just a guess/estimation of the official finalized stats that will come out in time.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For a half??? UMn did close to an entire season depending on frosh rbs in 2021.

My guess is you were one of the losers claiming UMn had no excuses last year, now you go an ENTIRE HALF without and you are whining like a little bitch???

lol Pathetic.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They might have, with that WR? If the frigging Illini could almost beat your Wolverines, as well as Maryland, UMn with CAB surely could have!!!

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude, if your program can't develop the depth to replace an injured starter, then you will NEVER EVER EVER be a contender for the Natl Title.

And seeing as Michigan has won only ONE SINGLE SOLITARY cfb Natl Title in the last 74 years, I'd say you are well aware of this, lol.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't need 8 paragraphs to say that I've NEVER dissed Michigan as an academic institution, they are one of the top, and they have produced a ton of Olympians and great teams in olympic sports, too.

But the last 60 years, Michigan has just ONE cbb title, ONE cfb title, ZERO cBb titles, and only TWO chk titles. ZERO wrestling titles. ZERO golf. ZERO track and field. ZERO tennis titles.

THREE total women's sport Natties, in all of it's history??? UMn outdoes that in one 5 year stretch. Michigan could only wish to be as good as UF at women's sports. It's embarrassing, tbh.

And Michigan has 1956 graduates who invented some sort of straw hat radio as well, I figure, or they should. The fact you have no clue doesn't say much about society in general. Part of why we vote into power someone brain dead and corrupt, because those are the types we love, in cfb, the brain dead and corrupt(but only if they can get away with it), as long as they can run with the ball or can catch or throw it, or tackle good.

There, just 4 short paragraphs.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a man.
I am fired.
You will get canceled for talking that kind of stuff. There is no such thing as a man, or a woman, well, unless you choose to be a man or a woman, or a unicorn or a fairy or an alien or a snake or a bug or whatever the hell you want to identify as.

fredsdeadfriend

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon, on the otherhand, probably DOES NOT have a 1956 graduate who invented anything constructive or helpful to humanity. It's not what low IQ Oregon does.

If Oregon actually won Natl Titles in cbb or cfb, that would be another story, but they don't. They are unable, or incapable, or unworthy or whatever?

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need 8 paragraphs to say that I've NEVER dissed Michigan as an academic institution, they are one of the top, and they have produced a ton of Olympians and great teams in olympic sports, too.

But the last 60 years, Michigan has just ONE cbb title, ONE cfb title, ZERO cBb titles, and only TWO chk titles. ZERO wrestling titles. ZERO golf. ZERO track and field. ZERO tennis titles.

THREE total women's sport Natties, in all of it's history??? UMn outdoes that in one 5 year stretch. Michigan could only wish to be as good as UF at women's sports. It's embarrassing, tbh.

And Michigan has 1956 graduates who invented some sort of straw hat radio as well, I figure, or they should. The fact you have no clue doesn't say much about society in general. Part of why we vote into power someone brain dead and corrupt, because those are the types we love, in cfb, the brain dead and corrupt(but only if they can get away with it), as long as they can run with the ball or can catch or throw it, or tackle good.

There, just 4 short paragraphs.

ENOUGH.

Take this crap somewhere else. You are NOT going to dominate every thread with this.

bamagrad75

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, back to the spirit of this thread

The officiating in the Ole Miss/Arky game has been horrid. Blatant