• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11 Game Thread

Paolo305613

Hoopla Cash
$ 130.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You heard it there from the great Jimmy Johnson, Tannehill IS a franchise QB -- like it or not. Haters gonna hate

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THill with clutch throws to Parker & Landry. Ajayi made some big plays. 5 wins in a row. There is a big difference between 6-4 and 5-5. The defense deserves credit also. They kept the team in the game.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D kept them in this didn't quit. Field conditions horrendous shouldn't be that bad in the NFL. That call on Maxwell was BS almost cost them a game... all because Marshall flipped out spewing nonsense propaganda why believe that tool!!!

Parker showed up today this is why it was a good pick it's nice to have guys who can turn it on and become unstoppable.. Love it!

Calm

What say there fuzzy britches, feel like talkin'?
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't really comprehend how they won that game. I thought for sure the FG to put LA up two scores was the end of it. Didn't think the O was capable of one score at that point let alone two.

Have to give them credit for not giving up though. That Rams D is pretty good even though that roughing penalty at the end was pretty big.

FanofPelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins Oline on the last two drives were very impressive. With three starters out those guys played well against a very good Dline.

Overall I thought the refs called a fair game for both teams. That said, I agree on the Maxwell penalty. Maxwell made a great play to deflect the pass & drew a penalty. I wonder too if Maxwell has a reputation that causes him to not get the benefit of the doubt. Refs aren't perfect but more often than not they do a great job.

How about THill. He's playing like Brady in the 4th quarter now. Parker is becoming the talent that he is capable of. The guy has dealt with injuries in his career but he's got the talent to be elite. Landry is as competitive as any player in the NFL. Stills shows glimpses of greatness. Ajayi is a franchise RB. I think he helps the Fins to have an identity as a hardnosed football team along with quality blocking from the Oline.