• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1- Las Vegas Raiders @ Denver Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he has been doing some limited work. Today was the first official day of having to release an injury report and first day of official practice for the week when we are looking at normal weeks. Obviously this week is a bit different since it is week 1 and they have been going already for a couple of days. Still it is good to know that he is at least practicing. I don't expect him to play this week but looking more promising that week 2 he could be back.

Yeah. He did light work on Monday on the side.. Participated limited yesterday in practice and again today. Two days in a row is good. I think he has a chance to play Sunday. Tomorrow is a big day for him. My guess is he will miss this game and be back for the next game.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. He did light work on Monday on the side.. Participated limited yesterday in practice and again today. Two days in a row is good. I think he has a chance to play Sunday. Tomorrow is a big day for him. My guess is he will miss this game and be back for the next game.
I seen him laughing at an Injurie Report a week ago .. did not say anything but I thought something is fishy . I came here to say I bet he plays this week

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,306.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's almost here...

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO - Jeudy doesn't play - it's all about faking out the Raiders.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to play it safe with him Week 1. At best he is on a snap count this week but I think we play it safe.
Exactly - Hammies are tricky - make sure it is healed prior to playing.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have to play it safe with him Week 1. At best he is on a snap count this week but I think we play it safe.
Could be the same situation the Chiefs are in with Kelce. Could they play, yes, but is it smart for the longterm future? Maybe not.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be the same situation the Chiefs are in with Kelce. Could they play, yes, but is it smart for the longterm future? Maybe not.

I'm not even sure if Kelce "can play", but I think they know he isn't going to play just playing it up to the inactive deadline, taking advantage of the game planning the Lions have to do with and without him.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not even sure if Kelce "can play", but I think they know he isn't going to play just playing it up to the inactive deadline, taking advantage of the game planning the Lions have to do with and without him.

They kind of ruined that sneak attack by calling up one of the TE's off the PS earlier today.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad we didn't sign Chandler Jones when the Raiders did. Dude seems like another mental disaster. I remember when he was with Arizona and had a medical emergency. Back then it was said he smoked so much weed at one time that he needed medical attention. Wondering if there was more to it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They kind of ruined that sneak attack by calling up one of the TE's off the PS earlier today.

I mean they let it go on for about as long as they could. I think we all knew with a hyperextension days before the game of a week 1 game you probably aren't gonna play the guy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so glad we didn't sign Chandler Jones when the Raiders did. Dude seems like another mental disaster. I remember when he was with Arizona and had a medical emergency. Back then it was said he smoked so much weed at one time that he needed medical attention. Wondering if there was more to it.

It is tough watching these players melt down publicly in front of us. The league is going to have a serious issue on their hands if they don't start getting proactive about some of this stuff. Maybe it is some of the weed smoked over an entire career as there are long-term effects that do show up that are over the last about 10 years starting to get more research. It isn't as healthy as first thought. Not saying it is all bad either.

For Jones I would be shocked if he plays this Sunday. McDaniels doesn't handle public pressure and insubordination from players well.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yeah Kelce's injury at the time it happened made it pretty obvious he wouldn't be playing. Heck I have my doubts he'll be ready week 2 even with a 10 day break. Honestly I would put better odds of Jeudy playing week 2 than Kelce at this time.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yeah Kelce's injury at the time it happened made it pretty obvious he wouldn't be playing. Heck I have my doubts he'll be ready week 2 even with a 10 day break. Honestly I would put better odds of Jeudy playing week 2 than Kelce at this time.

Agree

IMO, Jeudy will play week 2 and sit week 1

Jeudy knows @LGM and I will be at the Week 2 game so he is prepping to be 95% at that time.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is tough watching these players melt down publicly in front of us. The league is going to have a serious issue on their hands if they don't start getting proactive about some of this stuff. Maybe it is some of the weed smoked over an entire career as there are long-term effects that do show up that are over the last about 10 years starting to get more research. It isn't as healthy as first thought. Not saying it is all bad either.

For Jones I would be shocked if he plays this Sunday. McDaniels doesn't handle public pressure and insubordination from players well.
Jones smokes A LOT of weed. I am just going to leave it at that. lol

The leaked text messages are hard to make heads and tails over, just seems like some obvious mental issues are apparent in how he goes about saying what he says, etc.