• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We want Colt chants

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just read an article that there were "We want Colt" chants at the stadium today. I guess im not alone about not wanting to see Rg3 again.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the stadium. There were chants. But you can't show up to a home field game and have your first series wind up in a turnover against the prev. 1-8 TB bucs, without asking for this to happen.

IMO, you could feel the breath being sucked out of the stadium right from the beginning. Boos at our players when there's still 3 quarters left to play... is inexcusable in my book.

It seems our fans have had enough of this crappy game play... I'm a diehard fan but going to the game with family to watch this is no way to spend my time or money.

It would be better w/o Snyder there for sure. I honestly don't care what he does as long as he's no longer the head of the Skins org.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the stadium. There were chants. But you can't show up to a home field game and have your first series wind up in a turnover against the prev. 1-8 TB bucs, without asking for this to happen.

IMO, you could feel the breath being sucked out of the stadium right from the beginning. Boos at our players when there's still 3 quarters left to play... is inexcusable in my book.

It seems our fans have had enough of this crappy game play... I'm a diehard fan but going to the game with family to watch this is no way to spend my time or money.

It would be better w/o Snyder there for sure. I honestly don't care what he does as long as he's no longer the head of the Skins org.

We have been down this road before. The team does poorly & the fans are at odds with Snyder. To somewhat appease them the Redskins make some sort of high profile move. It could be a players (Haynesworth, RG3, Jackson, etc) or a coach (Shanahan). As we know it generally ends poorly.

Assuming the fact that Snyder is going nowhere I pray that the entire organization looks at itself in the mirror & fixes the infrastructure instead of simply applying band aids. As I mentioned elsewhere this could be improving the scouting area, evaluating the FO/coaches (although I see no immediate change in this area except for possibly Allen getting some help) or this could simply be making it a priority to fill key needs (O-line, safety).

Will this happen? Probably not but one can dream.