• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We NEED to Score 20 or More Pts on Sat.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if our Defense just completely shuts down their offense! Man that would be amazing!

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would raise more than a few eyebrows in GB!

It may not matter to them... I saw on the news that the midwest finally got hit with a snowstorm. Since this is the first significant snowfall, it usually leads to sloppy and slippery snow and fields, instead of hard frozen fields and snow.

If Lambeau is sloppy and slippery, which seems likely with it snowing today and then being sunny tomorrow and sunday.. that tends to leave a gooey goop behind... which will probably slow down their offense, and strengthen the Giants rushing attack against a bad, bad defense.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
It may not matter to them... I saw on the news that the midwest finally got hit with a snowstorm. Since this is the first significant snowfall, it usually leads to sloppy and slippery snow and fields, instead of hard frozen fields and snow.

If Lambeau is sloppy and slippery, which seems likely with it snowing today and then being sunny tomorrow and sunday.. that tends to leave a gooey goop behind... which will probably slow down their offense, and strengthen the Giants rushing attack against a bad, bad defense.

Good point...I took the Giants on a pick-em before the storm...so I'll take the added advantage

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because, I trust my D a whole lot more with 14 points than with 9. Don't get me wrong I would love 24 points in three trips, but if I had to choose between 14 and a TO vs 9 - I'm taking the 14 and a TO.

That's what I have been saying man. Take some chances in the red zone. 1 TD is worth more than 2 field goals. If you score a TD then have a turnover you are still in the positive compared to the norm for this season.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's what I have been saying man. Take some chances in the red zone. 1 TD is worth more than 2 field goals. If you score a TD then have a turnover you are still in the positive compared to the norm for this season.

Exactly! Play for 7 damn-it!!

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We will win this game, 30 year anniversary will re-capture its glory on 1/14

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saints will likely have 27 points that they can score on us...if our D and STs are responsible for 10 that means this offense needs to score 20...very possible and if the D comes in hard then we've got this...27 points is the most I think the Saints can get on us...

Wouldn't it be interesting if it was the 49er offense to win this game?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Saints will likely have 27 points that they can score on us...if our D and STs are responsible for 10 that means this offense needs to score 20...very possible and if the D comes in hard then we've got this...27 points is the most I think the Saints can get on us...

Wouldn't it be interesting if it was the 49er offense to win this game?

Only to the entire human race ;)

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Imagine if our Defense just completely shuts down their offense! Man that would be amazing!

Remember '94 against Dallas when they started off with a pick six and a fumble recovery for TDs. Dallas never recovered and the Niners went to the Super Bowl. be cool if something like that happened on the Saints' first two series'.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Remember '94 against Dallas when they started off with a pick six and a fumble recovery for TDs. Dallas never recovered and the Niners went to the Super Bowl. be cool if something like that happened on the Saints' first two series'.

Ooooo, yeah I'm liking that idea!!

Southern9er

Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah...that game was supposed to be the REAL Superbowl because both offenses were so damn good, especially Dallas...would LOVE to see that outcome again and hear these Saints fans stutter.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn, I want Alex Smith to beat Aaron Rodgers! (Though it would really be Frank Gore beating... beating... who they got?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree about going for 7, but it's not because 2 FGs is less than one TD. It's because 7 is more than 3. The reason I say this is because it isn't often that we have two fourth downs on consecutive series in which we can convert on one of two. What happens is we go for it on one and fail. We score on third down the next series. No one sees the fact that seven is more than 6 and they'd say 10 is more than 7 and swear up and down that we can't leave points on the board - ignoring that a FG would have left 4 potential points. Therefore, if we go for 7 every time and not play the numbers, if we convert we'll be giving a bigger message than that bullshit, depend-on-Brees-to-make-me-look-like-a-genius Payton going for every fourth down.

What I want to happen is for us to be trailing by 6 points with 40 seconds left with the Saints having it on fourth down and for Payton to go for it and fail. Then the Niners score in a catch-like situation. Wouldn't that be awesome? Payton would be Alex Smithed and Mike Smithed at the same time. Heck why not trailing by seven and a two-point conversion? He'd be out-Paytoned, too!... Eh, I'll take whatever we can to win. As I said before a 4 INT game by Alex in a 2-0 win would be ok for me.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah...that game was supposed to be the REAL Superbowl because both offenses were so damn good, especially Dallas...would LOVE to see that outcome again and hear these Saints fans stutter.

Better than the 49ers offense? Not in my book. I actually thought our defense was weaker and that was what would be the difference. That is why I was so surprised in how our defense jumped on the Cowboys early and then hung on for dear life.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

or at least try in the redzone