• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Need more people on here.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the espn board was overrun with trolls once we started getting publicity for kovy.

i used to like it there but once this board has grown to a consistant following i'm here 100%.
the espn board is falling apart i think

Indian Chief

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what exactly is happening to the ESPN boards? I keep seeing people mention "the change." It feels like 'Lost' with that damned button. Everyone alludes to it but never says anything specific.

Oh and thanks for the invite.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol no porblem indian

and i guess you could say that there is nothing all that wrong with the boards themselves. its more the people using them.

you, being a poster who had been there for a long time, i'm sure you noticed how now everyone there is an irrational down with bettman conspiracy theorist who wants nothing more than to destroy the devils and give every other team in the atlantic the advantage to beat us.

now i'm no bettman fan but we all know this probably isn't the case.

and thats just an example. i'm just not one for hangin out with jerry, arthur, and nyysports, whose only topics of discussion are uneducated points of 'rangers suck' and 'bettman swallows'

most people over there still don't know that the devils weren't the ones who appealed the kovy decision. the nhlpa was. or even which contract we were penalized for.

i used to post on the nhl general board on espn and a ton of guys from there came over here when the trolling got out of hand. and it stuck, so i figured i'd try getting good devils posters over here as well.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol no porblem indian

and i guess you could say that there is nothing all that wrong with the boards themselves. its more the people using them.

you, being a poster who had been there for a long time, i'm sure you noticed how now everyone there is an irrational down with bettman conspiracy theorist who wants nothing more than to destroy the devils and give every other team in the atlantic the advantage to beat us.

now i'm no bettman fan but we all know this probably isn't the case.

and thats just an example. i'm just not one for hangin out with jerry, arthur, and nyysports, whose only topics of discussion are uneducated points of 'rangers suck' and 'bettman swallows'

most people over there still don't know that the devils weren't the ones who appealed the kovy decision. the nhlpa was. or even which contract we were penalized for.

i used to post on the nhl general board on espn and a ton of guys from there came over here when the trolling got out of hand. and it stuck, so i figured i'd try getting good devils posters over here as well.

Get me some Rangers posters, lol. All the posters on ESPN are gahbage anyway. Guess I'll have to be the Lone Ranger, :D. :L

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rep for the sweet play on words :L

lol and i'll scan around and see if i can help you

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kinda funny last time I was over there they were all complaining about not getting invited to this board

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh a couple are really complaining...

nyysports hasn't realized yet that he's flat out getting the cold shoulder. how i don't know

and jerry threw a flat out hissy fit?

kellmit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jerrys hissy fit was kinda funny... I hadn't seen him in a while then he comes back and says all that crap

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rep for the sweet play on words :L

lol and i'll scan around and see if i can help you

saw you were looking for kiddie corps and someone else pretty sure kiddie corps is already here swear i saw him post on the main board.check the rags board here to he ll pop up there if hes here.also you were looking fordisturbed he was on the devs board over there about a week ago i sent him a pm dont know if he got it

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
saw you were looking for kiddie corps and someone else pretty sure kiddie corps is already here swear i saw him post on the main board.check the rags board here to he ll pop up there if hes here.also you were looking fordisturbed he was on the devs board over there about a week ago i sent him a pm dont know if he got it

I would know if there was another Blueshirt on this board... I am the Lone Ranger, and now that I have this avatar, I kind of like it that way :D.

But I am lonely... :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kiddie corps is around somewhere.I checked and he has posted on the rangers board over here.Just be careful when recruiting you dont want jerry following you over here.I mean we dont even want him he just makes devils fans look bad with his constent trolling of the rangers boards.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry kiddiecorps is aroundbut he only has like 2 posts maybe he'll comearoundmore when things pick up some over there.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i invited jimbo and kiddie for you, not realizing kiddie was already over here

i will invite disturbed when i see him but i haven't in a while

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last I saw disturbed I think he was commenting in the other forum thread.we were going back and fourth with who gets stuck with jerry lol.