• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Need more people on here.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Should we start asking some of the less known posters over at ESPN?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed.....

i'll vote yes as long as we use caution here. the moderators here are good. but lets try to pick the better ones....

this board has promise.
lets use this thead as our own little summit.

i personally would be all for getting cup over here cause the man does talk hockey.... whether you agree with his opinion or not. i've tried but i think if we push him we will at least check it out, he's getting tired of the newer, more uneducated postes there...

there are only 4 posters i would flat out object to...

captainjohnlockepickard... 90% have no idea what he's talking about
SDfefa or whatever.... all he posts is about how he used to post under a different name
jerrynj... he'll start shit with any rangers poster he can find
and arthur.... i thought arthur was good for a while but if you disagree with him there is no compromise or understanding. you are automatically an idiot......

as far as my wishlist goes.....

madcaptains
ubdevils
skrillex26
1 of cup or DE
and maybe njsid and we go from there....

what do you guys think? who would you like to see and who would you object too

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would take cup and de26 i sent de26 message but he never replied.im glad tosee wynn and shockey barber made it over.nj30 is around on the main board.luvs brodie may swing cup over if you get her lol.but as you know caution would be advised youve seen some of the crap some posters write over at espn.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree with your list. I especially don't want Arthur. Too much let's kill the commissioner talk for my taste.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i would also steer away from matt88pgh Devsfan4life95 and that whiny emo NJDcupsx3 or anyone else you can think of that spout off nonsense and make devils fans look bad.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'd probably be able to get him telling that DW and njdevils30 are here. but just like they are rare sightings so is he....

maybe if we put up a thread calling for him.... i wouldn't doubt that he got sick of some of the bs people posting on there and just decided to stay out of it and read more...

the fact is everyones entitled to their own opinion, but i think we can all agree that we'd like to see this board filled with people who have fact based opinions and can keep their shit together if they are A)proven to be wrong on a subject or B) get in a good argument without throwing mud.

the other person i wouldn't mind is kenfuhr... he's another oldie who's been creepin around, i sent him a PM but most people don't check them unless you tell them too and its kinda hard to draw attention to the subject.... but i think we'll have too....

btw i also sent DE one a while back and heard nothing, and actually last week i sent luvsbrody one but i don't think she even knows i sent it she hasn't be seen in a while.....

so lets get organized here..... if you guys wouldn't mind just name a few you can go for and others you wouldn't.... i'll put up a thread with the final verdicts name, but all 3 of us (4 if your around gregger) should get in on it to help lure them in so its not coming off as spam or a please come talk to me i'm lonely. you've seen my list.... what do you guys have in your minds?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
omg, not to sound like a 15 year old girl but njdcupx3 or whatever deserves and OMG no.

skrillex26

Keep It On Ice
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hey rko,

Thanks for the invite, good to be on board.

P.S. sorry it took a while.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no problem man good to have you.....

alright so that boosts our total count to 7 clarkson, mc, skrill, dw, greggs, njdevils30, and myself... with 4 consistants, lets keep building this place

its a slow process but as i'm sure you guys are i'm somewhat tired of the bs on the espn boards, the posters, the sensoring (seriously? i can't say wack?)

the thread MC started over we should keep active and look to add. as for the first reply on it, i'm in for saying yes to linebackeru

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doh.... forgot nasty, my bad

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for the info on finding this site. Will be nice to not have to dig through all the garbage from trolls on ESPN board. Will be more inclined to participate in discussion here. Thanks again.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no problem man...

and by means if you have someone you think should be invited here go on ahead, no such thing as too many people providing good hockey talk!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you nailed opinions are great as long as their based on facts and atleast make sense its when you get posters who whine to much "cupsx3" or posters who act like little kids that dont know anything about hockey that stray to other boards that kinda sux because they tend to drag us down as a whole.

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i actually haven't tried since i originally asked him, but it also didnt look like he's been on the swamp boards yet

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty its been so long since the Devs board was good I don't even remember half the old posters. I'm ok with just about anybody joining with the exception of those mentioned above. SuperJay was a good one. Not that I really want him here but whatever happened to StevensKO? Was he committed?

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hahah i saw him post on there maybe a month ago? 1 post and gone. so yeah he's probably in and out of the system.

i bet if we put a feeler out there for superjay he may snoop around