• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have no chance....

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that is exactly how I like it !

There is nobody, I mean NOBODY giving the Cardinals a chance to win this football game. (Which is astonishing to me)

but remember...

Week 16 last year... our starting QB threw 4 Interceptions... IN Seattle....

and the Cardinals won.

No Okung, and Unger is a huge deal for Seattle.

This game is going to be close..... very close. It will come down to a timely turnover.

Conventional Wisdom states that the Cardinals will probably make that turnover, because of Lindley. However, of the worst games Russell Wilson has ever played.... a few of them are against the Cardinals.

I think the Cardinals can still run their normal offense... Remember, the Cardinals are a deep threat team, and Lindley does have a very big arm. It's only going to take 1-2 big plays to turn this thing.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you hit the nail on the head. The Cards will have to get a couple of turnovers to win this game. Also they need to stop the running game. I remember when the Chargers beat the Hawks early in the year and it was mentioned that the Chargers used a 'picket fence' against Wilson where the d linemen and linebackers kept within their lanes and did not allow Wilson to get to the outside and run/throw. Our offense also did a great job of extended drives and eating up the clock to wear down the Hawks' defense and keep the offense off the field. Good luck tomorrow!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 sacks last time. Should be even more this time. Just need some fumbles recovered during those sacks and that could be the difference.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson is the best I've ever seen out of making something out of nothing... if he can be contained, which we have shown that we can in the past... we have a chance.

Peterson and Cromartie are going to be key... if they can win their 1 on 1 matchups, the Cardinals should be able to stop Lynch and the ground game.

Then it's going to boil down to which team can capitalize on a short field.

I expect a 13-10 type game.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that impresses me the most about Wilson is that when he scrambles, he is looking for an open receiver down field. Many running QBs run solely to avoid sacks and dump the ball (which in many cases is the best thing to do), but Wilson has that little bit of something extra that allows him to get an extra few seconds to find that open receiver.

CakesW

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that impresses me the most about Wilson is that when he scrambles, he is looking for an open receiver down field. Many running QBs run solely to avoid sacks and dump the ball (which in many cases is the best thing to do), but Wilson has that little bit of something extra that allows him to get an extra few seconds to find that open receiver.

That and the fact that consistently breaks tackles.. or does that maddening "spin" move that can get him out of trouble...

I was a full supporter of him coming out of college (Especially after watching him at N.C. State) - People kept brining up the "too small" thing... but he's not small... he's just short. There is a big, big difference.

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Article earlier this week:

NFL Week 16 picks: Cardinals can play disrespect card in Peter Schrager's Cheat Sheet | FOX Sports

Seattle at Arizona: I had my buddy and FOXSports.com writer Jimmy Traina on my NFL podcast this week and we spoke for about 10 minutes on this game, in particular. Jimmy says the Cardinals will score no points. I say Arizona wins outright.

We found a happy medium — Cardinals +8 — and wagered tickets to Larry David's new Broadway show on the outcome. I don't want to get into how the Cardinals will beat the Seahawks, because they've defied that kind of logic 11 times already this season.

I'm all in on Bruce Arians in this one, catering a game plan specific to new QB Ryan Lindley and finding a way. Want to get on this bandwagon? Well, it's completely empty ... as far as I can tell ... besides me. I'll enjoy that Larry David play in February, and might even buy Jimmy his popcorn.

The Pick: Cardinals 17, Seahawks 16