• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And?

What's wrong with having places where people are free to talk without assholes trashing them as long as there are places where everyone can have back and forth if they want it? So what if it means some hide and even attack others, then go hide? Everyone else is free to pound the fuck out of them when they do hit the general board.

For all intent and purpose, just pretend team boards that aren't your team doesn't even exist. If you don't read them you have no reason to be upset over not being allowed to troll them.

Many/most team boards allow non fans to join in as long as they aren't trashing them. All that is asked is to be civil in their house. How is that really asking too much? :L

:stfu:

Mistaken4193

REGISTERED GUMP!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 142.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I crash the party on the Nebraska boards or is that not cool. Im really tooo drunk to give a fuck.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And?

What's wrong with having places where people are free to talk without assholes trashing them as long as there are places where everyone can have back and forth if they want it? So what if it means some hide and even attack others, then go hide? Everyone else is free to pound the fuck out of them when they do hit the general board.

For all intent and purpose, just pretend team boards that aren't your team doesn't even exist. If you don't read them you have no reason to be upset over not being allowed to troll them.

Many/most team boards allow non fans to join in as long as they aren't trashing them. All that is asked is to be civil in their house. How is that really asking too much? :L

Where is the line, Wizardhawk.

I've gone on 49ers boards to read, then they trash the Seahawks, and I have to respond.

Is that tolling, calling out the 49ers sorry ass character issues, and that the Seahawks are simply better ?

Team self defense on threads should be an exception.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a Broncos fan, I look forward to seeing the scores go by and seeing that the Raiders lost again.
When your team sucks just troll another team that sucks. You have it all figured out.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all have not mentioned this

The Not so Top Ten play by a Nebraska Captain

867359078.gif

BTW, he was flagged and the official did it with a straight face.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And?

Why can't they take their lumps in real time like everyone else. Dude, its clearly a bitch move and its indefensible at this point.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, on Friday and Saturday nights, you have to figure there are a lot of drunk and/stoned people weighing in.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all have not mentioned this

The Not so Top Ten play by a Nebraska Captain

867359078.gif

BTW, he was flagged and the official did it with a straight face.

That's awesome lol.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why can't they take their lumps in real time like everyone else. Dude, its clearly a bitch move and its indefensible at this point.

lol... theyve had a game thread on their team board since before I got here. This is nothing new. RA has always been a asshole and Brasky has always been a troll. Nothing new here either.

Bitch move and indefensible? :clap:

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome lol.

God, we live in a awesome time.

No more waiting until Monday morning to let everyone know you fucked up. Everyone already knows by Sunday morning.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is the line, Wizardhawk.

I've gone on 49ers boards to read, then they trash the Seahawks, and I have to respond.

Is that tolling, calling out the 49ers sorry ass character issues, and that the Seahawks are simply better ?

Team self defense on threads should be an exception.

Whether anyone likes it or not, the line is different board by board and that's the policy around here. Many NFL team boards have a 'trash' talking thread where mostly anything goes and they just ask that defending your team on their board is done without the hate and vitriol that is often a part of the general boards. You should be able to defend what they are saying about the Seahawks without being insulting about it and if you can't you don't need to be there.

In the case of the Nebraska fans tonight, of course they are butt hurt and overly sensitive. As to those saying they are getting away with it? :wtf: What the hell do you think this thread is for? :lol: A mod made it ffs. They ARE being called out for being pansy ass whiners. You don't HAVE to do it on their board.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda like showing up in a game thread towards the end to make comments about a team losing and then leaving huh? Sound familiar?

We get it, pussies dont like to be trolled. Its ok, now we know the type of fans we are talking about.

On the general board anything goes.....you should know that

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska's defense is actually keeping the game from getting out of hand.

The Nebraska offense is trying to make the game get out of hand. Of course, the Michigan State defense is a big part of that.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether anyone likes it or not, the line is different board by board and that's the policy around here. Many NFL team boards have a 'trash' talking thread where mostly anything goes and they just ask that defending your team on their board is done without the hate and vitriol that is often a part of the general boards. You should be able to defend what they are saying about the Seahawks without being insulting about it and if you can't you don't need to be there.

In the case of the Nebraska fans tonight, of course they are butt hurt and overly sensitive. As to those saying they are getting away with it? :wtf: What the hell do you think this thread is for? :lol: A mod made it ffs. They ARE being called out for being pansy ass whiners. You don't HAVE to do it on their board.

Can there be at least fair warning before a banning?