• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ hipsters and punkass 21 yr olds who think it's cool to order terrible beer like that. Not saying I don't like it, but I always thought MGD tasted a little froggy.

Hey Rainier Beer is a damn good beverage.

Going to get some right now.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just sold a car and have more 100 dollar bills than I can count in my pocket and I'm getting thirsty and it's waaaay past beer:thirty.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just sold a car and have more 100 dollar bills than I can count in my pocket and I'm getting thirsty and it's waaaay past beer:thirty.

You should buy me some Land Shark while you're out.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You guys still got Kokanee up there? Used to load the cabin up with that stuff for cheap when we were in Montana. Remember it being smooth, watery, but effective.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just getting drunk so we can get this thing rocking again.

Haven't gotten actually shitfaced in a long time because it's expensive and I hate hangovers but I got shitfaced Friday night.

Dropped into a local bikini bar (TrojanFan12 is a patron) at 11:30 to have one or two because my buddy is a maint. man across the street and if I get shitfaced I can always get a ride from him. To make a very long story short, met a Marine from very close to my hometown in TN, got drunk, hit it off with some people from KC in town for a wedding, the cook is a friend of mine, he got off duty, some of Escondido's finest herb went up in smoke, the Marine's young PFC buddy showed up with hot-ass girls, etc. Was a helluva lot of fun and a regular I've known for years came in shitfaced and was dumb enough to let the Marine hoo-rah him into blazing a pitcher of dark beer. Poor dude sat at the bar doing his best Otis the Drunk impression til he started stumbling for his car and I had to virtually fist-fight him to take his keys away. Shut that shit down at 2:30am and only had a $60 bar tab somehow. Couldn't open my right eye til about 7pm Sunday night the pain was so bad though. :D

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't gotten actually shitfaced in a long time because it's expensive and I hate hangovers but I got shitfaced Friday night.

Dropped into a local bikini bar (TrojanFan12 is a patron) at 11:30 to have one or two because my buddy is a maint. man across the street and if I get shitfaced I can always get a ride from him. To make a very long story short, met a Marine from very close to my hometown in TN, got drunk, hit it off with some people from KC in town for a wedding, the cook is a friend of mine, he got off duty, some of Escondido's finest herb went up in smoke, the Marine's young PFC buddy showed up with hot-ass girls, etc. Was a helluva lot of fun and a regular I've known for years came in shitfaced and was dumb enough to let the Marine hoo-rah him into blazing a pitcher of dark beer. Poor dude sat at the bar doing his best Otis the Drunk impression til he started stumbling for his car and I had to virtually fist-fight him to take his keys away. Shut that shit down at 2:30am and only had a $60 bar tab somehow. Couldn't open my right eye til about 7pm Sunday night the pain was so bad though. :D

Jeez, I gotta get out more. I just got wasted with my wife again Saturday night.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
foo-foo beer!

I'll punch your goddamn face!

On a side note, while you're at the store, see if they have any of those little umbrella's too. Makes me feel fancy.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I prefer Busch!" - edisto

You got that right. Just bought a case Saturday to take fishing/shrimping. Still got a few left. Going to get another 2 or 3 cases for this weekend. Headed up to Charlotte for the race.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys still got Kokanee up there? Used to load the cabin up with that stuff for cheap when we were in Montana. Remember it being smooth, watery, but effective.

Yes. But I am guilty of hipster beer when drinking domestics.

Pacific NW favs such as Olympia, Rainier, Heidelberg, etc

Just got an 18 pack for 10 bucks