• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 9

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit... someone just grabbed Likely.

Sucks. I'd probably ride it out as long as I can now to see if Andrews plays, would drop one of the LBs

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our league has no tight end designation, all WR/REC. I have Kelce and Olave etched in. I just picked up Likely. My question is, play Doubs or Likely? Ravens play Monday, that's the dilemma. Detroit's defense is suspect. Saints have been decent vs the pass. When Andrews is out Likely has been targeted quite a bit....

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our league has no tight end designation, all WR/REC. I have Kelce and Olave etched in. I just picked up Likely. My question is, play Doubs or Likely? Ravens play Monday, that's the dilemma. Detroit's defense is suspect. Saints have been decent vs the pass. When Andrews is out Likely has been targeted quite a bit....

I'd go Doubs vs lions over likely vs saints

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR league...

Deon Jackson @ NE
D'Onte Foreman @ Cincy

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR league with bonus points for long TDs...

In addition to figuring out who to drop, I guess I should figure out who to pick up to replace Andrews as someone grabbed Likely.

James Mitchell @ GB - He plays for Detroit. Hock is gone and the other TE they have is concussed, but listed as questionable and people seem confident he will play. And Mitchell has one career catch. But one of my fraternity brothers from college is named James Mitchell, so it may be a sign. But, his nickname was Dookie, which also may be a sign.

Foster Moreau @ JAX - No idea if Waller is playing at this point.

Tyler Conklin @ BUF - Seems like the safe play. Going against Buffalo. Probably banking on junk points.

Will Dissley @ ARI - Should be a high scoring game, but how much is Dissley going to see?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In addition to figuring out who to drop, I guess I should figure out who to pick up to replace Andrews as someone grabbed Likely.

James Mitchell @ GB - He plays for Detroit. Hock is gone and the other TE they have is concussed, but listed as questionable and people seem confident he will play. And Mitchell has one career catch. But one of my fraternity brothers from college is named James Mitchell, so it may be a sign. But, his nickname was Dookie, which also may be a sign.

Tyler Conklin @ BUF - Seems like the safe play. Going against Buffalo. Probably banking on junk points.

Will Dissley @ ARI - Should be a high scoring game, but how much is Dissley going to see?
I would go with Conklin.
Dissley only if you think he is gonna score a TD, he wont get you much the other ways.
but to be fair. I dont even know who Moreau is. So I cant really talk about him.

I tried to snag Conklin myself this week since my TE is on a bye week, but he was grabbed by someone on the waiver order.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude turned down Waddle and Dillon for Tyreek. Only other hope is to drop someone for a TE (probably Conklin) or I could offer Dillon for Gerald Everett. That dude has Pitts, also and not the greatest RB depth. Another dude has both Waller and Taysom Hill. Not sure if Waller will play, though. And if he does, how well. He's been banged up most of the year and wasn't setting the world on fire when he was healthy.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PPR league...

Deon Jackson @ NE
D'Onte Foreman @ Cincy

Foreman for me, he's in the same system we've seen him in for 2 games where he rushed for 118yds.
Deon prob won't be as heavily targeted with a new QB that still has a live arm and won't check down every snap

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Darren Waller (hamstring) is expected to remain sidelined for Sunday's game against the Jaguars.​

Waller keeps practicing and getting "questionable" tags but now appears he will miss his third straight game since going down early against the Chiefs in Week 5. Foster Moreau has 14 targets in two games without Waller, and will remain a plug-and-play TE2 for Week 9. With the Raiders playing at 1PM ET, we'll know Waller's status in the morning.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr. Serious question. In first. Barkley, cmac, kittle, wandale ribinson on a bye. I hve toney and london. Do i drop one for khalif raymond in a must win? Eno Benjamin available also

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ppr. Serious question. In first. Barkley, cmac, kittle, wandale ribinson on a bye. I hve toney and london. Do i drop one for khalif raymond in a must win? Eno Benjamin available also

Benjamin for London is certainly a worthwhile consideration.