• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WDIS Week 9

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My rule of thumb is play the IDP that will most likely be on the field the most. If his offense is bad, he's your huckleberry.

Colts and Jags....both offenses are bad!

but I agree completely, play the guy getting 98-100% of his teams snaps

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now I have a tough decision to make. It looks like Mark Andrews isn't going to play on Monday night. Likely is on the wire, but I probably need to act fast. Problem is that I don't know who to drop to get him. I can't put Andrews on IR unless he actually goes on IR, irl. So, here are the nominees...

Dak - He is a backup and Mahomes has had his bye. But he is nice insurance and if nothing else, trade bait possibly.

AJ Dillon - Ugh... he is probably droppable, but I still have high hopes for his potential, especially if something happens to Jones. I have solid depth at RB, though.

Alexander Mattison - This would be the week that Cook gets hurt. We have a BB auction waiver system, so he would be pricey to get back if that happens. May be even if it doesn't.

Damien Harris - I have Rhamondre, so there is that insurance. But I feel like there is a much better chance of getting him back than Mattison. But also, I will have to get a TE next week for Baltimore's bye, so I may have to kiss whoever it is I drop goodbye for good. And if something Happens to Stevenson, it would really hurt.

One of the above LBers (probably Kendricks or Devin Lloyd). Kendricks has already had his bye, but Lloyd is a possible keeper.

I could explore a trade, maybe. I guess it would be most beneficial to get a usable TE for the next 2 weeks. I wouldn't bank on that happening, though.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, now I have a tough decision to make. It looks like Mark Andrews isn't going to play on Monday night. Likely is on the wire, but I probably need to act fast. Problem is that I don't know who to drop to get him. I can't put Andrews on IR unless he actually goes on IR, irl. So, here are the nominees...

Dak - He is a backup and Mahomes has had his bye. But he is nice insurance and if nothing else, trade bait possibly.

AJ Dillon - Ugh... he is probably droppable, but I still have high hopes for his potential, especially if something happens to Jones. I have solid depth at RB, though.

Alexander Mattison - This would be the week that Cook gets hurt. We have a BB auction waiver system, so he would be pricey to get back if that happens. May be even if it doesn't.

Damien Harris - I have Rhamondre, so there is that insurance. But I feel like there is a much better chance of getting him back than Mattison. But also, I will have to get a TE next week for Baltimore's bye, so I may have to kiss whoever it is I drop goodbye for good. And if something Happens to Stevenson, it would really hurt.

One of the above LBers (probably Kendricks or Devin Lloyd). Kendricks has already had his bye, but Lloyd is a possible keeper.

I could explore a trade, maybe. I guess it would be most beneficial to get a usable TE for the next 2 weeks. I wouldn't bank on that happening, though.

Mattison would be the cut I'd make for Likely if I couldn't get a deal done this weekend

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@femurov
Given your options, the IDP is generally the expendable guy. Unless you have TJ Watt from a decade ago, you can always plug a guy in from the wire.

If you dont like that idea, Harris has my vote.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think about Dillon and Waddle for Tyreek?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although, I guess I do have a chance to get him back if I drop him. But, like I said, he would have to last a week on the wire because I have to get a TE for Andrews' bye. I feel like anyone I drop is as good as gone.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’d bite the bullet with a LB if I couldn’t get a trade through.

BrockForBroglio

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no JT, Javonte Williams, Mike Williams, Brandon Cooks, Pillars and Schultz on a bye.....I am running with the monster HE's of June in Hines and Zack Moss and Doubs. This should be an interesting week.

Looks like Cooks could be benched for multiple weeks. Looks like he really wanted traded out of Houston.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With no JT, Javonte Williams, Mike Williams, Brandon Cooks, Pillars and Schultz on a bye.....I am running with the monster HE's of June in Hines and Zack Moss and Doubs. This should be an interesting week.

Looks like Cooks could be benched for multiple weeks. Looks like he really wanted traded out of Houston.
I saw that Lovie said he should be at practice and doesn't seem to be worried that this will last. Haven't seen anything from Cooks, though or any updates today.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is against you in OS, not sure if you're trying to trick me or not.....

Ponder Inspector Gadget GIF
If it's Old School you should leave the position blank to maybe give somebody a chance to beat you.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Andrews plays Monday night, so Saturday is another official practice day. If he gets a limited practice in tomorrow then he's probably going to play so if you can wait until then I would. If you have to drop somebody it would be Harris for me. He might not even play and they are on bye in week 10 so there's a chance you could get him back if you really wanted him.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JT ruled out again, have a couple shares of Deon, do you start him over these guys?

both leagues are half ppr , pick one for #1 question and pick 2 for #2

1) Tyler Allgeier v Chargers / Deon v Pats
2) Fournette v Rams / DJM vs Cincy / Deon v Pats
1. This one is Deon and it's not even close
2. DJ Moore gets my vote, then Fournette, then Deon

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

femurov