• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watson's agent sets it straight

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear it, if I owned the Texans, I would tweet back that Watson will not be paid a penny for the remainder of his 4 years unless he shows up and all fines will stand.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Swear it, if I owned the Texans, I would tweet back that Watson will not be paid a penny for the remainder of his 4 years unless he shows up and all fines will stand.

Easy to say that in hopes that he caves in....problem is, everybody truly knows what a cesspool that franchise is. It's beyond the Cleveland Browns of a few years ago, or the Raiders a bit back further.....everyone will want to stay clear of you.

That's just how it's gonna be, and could be until you sell, or die.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easy to say that in hopes that he caves in....problem is, everybody truly knows what a cesspool that franchise is. It's beyond the Cleveland Browns of a few years ago, or the Raiders a bit back further.....everyone will want to stay clear of you.

That's just how it's gonna be, and could be until you sell, or die.
Browns definitely never had an issue like this...though I guess to be fair we never had a franchise level QB in order to have such a player who begged out.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was the owner I'd try to keep it professional but hold firm. I'd communicate that to trade the MVP of the team, eat 21 million in dead money and take a 16 million cap hit will require a package that makes football sense or it can't be done. Then I'd let him know that going public about his wishes only makes a trade harder as teams feel they have leverage and maybe the team could explore trades next off season if publicly it looks like all is forgiven and the team is in a situation to get the assets needed for a trade.