• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was anyone as happy as I was when

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They pulled Carp out of the game and had Paul at left guard and stuck the rookie in at Left tackle?

I can not STAND watching Carp. he is So slow that by the time he gets out of his stance the player he is facing is all ready past him or they have such an advantage by that time he ( Carp )can not recover. This guy is big fat soft slow heavy footed... did i say soft? yes i believe we all see why his college coach was so shocked when we picked him up. time to cut the fat lol.

:suds:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never really liked the Carp pick. I was a big fan of the Bruce Irvin pick but Carp was not one of my faves. Either way hitting 3/4 on first rounders is solid. Okung is a beast when healthy, ET is the best FS in the NFL, and Irvin appears at this point to be worth the 1st round.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was excited more because it moved Mcquistin from LT. He is probably close to the worst LT in league. Not all his fault, he is a G, just who he is.

Outside of Okung, no real solid OL developed in PC/JS error which is unfortunate as they have hit at almost every other position. I still have hope for Carp and would like to see how he does in between Okung and Unger, could make things a little easier for him

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was excited more because it moved Mcquistin from LT. He is probably close to the worst LT in league. Not all his fault, he is a G, just who he is.

Outside of Okung, no real solid OL developed in PC/JS error which is unfortunate as they have hit at almost every other position. I still have hope for Carp and would like to see how he does in between Okung and Unger, could make things a little easier for him

I'd like to be the meat in that man sandwich. :lol:

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my lack of enthusiasm for James Carpenter has finally spread to most of the board.

Welcome on the "hater train" everyone.