• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors and Cavaliers, 2014-15 NBA Championship

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yippee!!!!! We wore them down and played as a team. Cleveland looked confused as hell on offense all night long.

I'm very happy for Iguodala. His example shows everyone how to be a professional NBA player.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was negative four years old the last time they won. Such a great feeling.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was 19 and still in the Air Force stationed in the Philippines...

Worth the wait. I just learned today that this was the longest gap between NBA championships.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Finals Game 6

Final

Warriors 105

Cavs 97

Warriors win series 4-2.. NBA Champions

Sports teaches us great lessons in life. It's not just about winning and losing but to go out and play hard,to play together as a team and earn respect. Tonight both teams played as hard as they could and they did it also in the entire series having earned the respect of everyone who witnessed it.

Another battle of two Warrior teams but the boys in the blue Golden State Warriors uniforms came out on top 105 - 97 in game 6 winning the NBA Championship 4 -2. The first half was a back and forth battle with the Warriors only ahead by 2 points at halftime. This is the 2nd Championship for the Golden State Warriors in Oakland..the first in 40 years ..1974-1975. season.

It's about the journey that a team and a organization takes along the way with dedicated fans that have supported this team year after year no matter where they finished. Loyalty is one of the great things also about sports and loyal fans stuck it out thick or thin. Warriors fans are the best in Basketball and maybe all of sports. They also are the loudest.

Joe Lacob and the ownership group has turned around a organization when there were doubters. Lacob was booed off the Warriors home court in Oakland during the Chris Mullen jersey retirement celebration. The Man stood tall and took it. He turned the team around making bold moves along side of the GM and coaching staff.

Tonight's game the Warriors really took it to the Cavs from the beginning. They really wanted it bad and did not want ot go home without the NBA trophy in their hands. Iguodola was the Finals MVP winner and well deserved it was. A Man who did not start one game during the season who has put in the time and effort in the NBA gets his just due. Iguodola had 25 pouints,5 rebounds, and 5 assists. Steph Curry followed up his tremendous effort in Game 5 with another beauty scoring 25, with 6 rebounds, 8 assists,and 3 steals. Draymond Dream On Green was huge again with a triple double. His line was great...16 points..11 rebounds..10 assists..including 3 steals. Livingston and Ezeli made their presence felt off the bench with 10 points each. Lebron got his 32 points tonight but looked a little tired and worn. His was not hitting the outside shot tonight and his legs might of been a little tired. He never gave up though and his team battled but the Warriors just have too deep of a team and the MVP.

An amazing accomplishment by this Warriors team who had the best record in the NBA and took it wire to wire like the great Triple Crown Winner American Pharoah. Being a Champion is a wonderful thing. No one can take your memories away . It goes in the books forever and the friendships last forever. Great times in the Bay Area as fire works are going off at Oracle and around the Bay. The torch has been passed from the 1974-75 team who were about togetherness..the underdog..the fighters to another team who plays the same way. Curry, Thompson , and Luke Walton also get to share the feeling of being Champions with their fathers who were Champions themselves together this weekend on Fathers Day ..Sunday.

LeBron is a great great player..might be the best in the league but the 2014-15 NBA Championship belongs to the Golden State Warriors Organization. The long journey is complete as the Warriors walk off into the sunset Champions of he World.

Congrats to the Champions ! They earned it. They won it! As the great 49ers WR Jerry Rice once said after a Super Bowl win.."Da boys are party tonight". hee hee ..party on boys ! Party on fans !

Next up a Parade.on Friday ..I love a good Parade in June. Yes Yes !

Go Warriors !!

:suds::clap::yes::yes::amen::dingdingding::grouphug::yo::party::peace:

on youtube..

Golden State Warriors NBA World Champions

posted by anxen03

Golden State Warriors fans Boo owner Joe Lacob during Chris Mullin Jersey retirement

posted by The NBAIndia

Golden State Warriors -Amazing 2014-15 season opener/players introduction /1,Nov 2014

posted by Bball around

Lorde's Smoking Hot Warriors Tribute by Chloe Jean

posted by Chloe Jean Music

Warriors 2014 World Champions (Imagine Dragons)

posted by League of Legends

The Warriors (8/8 Movie Clip - You're Dead (1079) HD

posted by MOVIE CLIPS

The Warriors (1979) Oringinal End Scene / The Eagles - In the City (HD 720p)

posted by SalimAdamcon

On a Mission from God

posted by FuckateerFunPage!

Rock On !

Party On ! ..Keep it cool.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(correction)...The first youtube video should read...(Golden State Warriors 1974-75 NBA World Champions

posted by anxen03

Hosted by the Great Bill King

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I screwed up the Jerry Rice quote....it's supposed to say..."Da boys are gonna party tonight"

My bad ..sorry Jerry.

Party on !

Carry On ...hee hee

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story....
Curry, Iguodala combine for 50 as Warriors close out Cavs in Game 6

The box score....
Golden State Warriors vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - Box Score - June 16, 2015 - ESPN

package.jpg

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me or does Iggy have a higher-pitched voice than one would expect? For whatever reason, I don't remember ever hearing him talk until after Game 4, and I was surprised he didn't have a deeper voice like seemingly every NBA player. He almost sounds like Tony Gwynn.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Championship is going to do wonders for the kids of the Bay Area. When the Giants won their titles Little League sign ups and kids interest went sky high. I expect to see some good kids coming up in the future from the Bay who are going to be excited about basketball and have a tremendous example of a team to follow for years to come .. Who knows we might use the D word for this team like the Giants have done 10 years down the line.Good stuff

Go Warriors !!

:suds::suds::clap::clap:

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The party is still going at Oracle...Man, they are having fun...almost 1 AM...gonna go until the break of dawn.

They sold it out tonight to watch the game. Best fans in the NBA.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors D league team in Santa Cruz also won the Title this year. A daily double. I wonder how many teams have done that.

Band of Brothers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the Parade route is going to be Friday? Going to SF too besides Oakland?