• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 Championship Weekend Results - Final Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

omareasy34

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice win DC. Q it was a pleasure once again competing aginst you.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think once again I was "close" to a complete team this year, with a few tweaks things woulda been better, late season injuries killed me again. I guess a lot of this is luck in that aspect though.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day after the final day of Soul 12 season and only two active people add a comment?

We may have to re- think change next year. Do people care?

I care! I'll be back stronger next year. This years been hectic with me and the woman having our first baby back in May, infants make doing other things tough! lol.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I care! I'll be back stronger next year. This years been hectic with me and the woman having our first baby back in May, infants make doing other things tough! lol.

Infants are temperary

S12….is forever

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think once again I was "close" to a complete team this year, with a few tweaks things woulda been better, late season injuries killed me again. I guess a lot of this is luck in that aspect though.

I think you are doing a good job. Just bad luck. Really enjoy you in this league and your activity in it. After Q wins it my next motto will be "Year of OSU", but by the time Q wins it you may have already won it so I won't get to ever actually use the motto, unless of course I still use it even though you had won it.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am just giving people a hard time. I love our crew here. Wish some were more active in discussion here but your activity has been great.

osubuckeye89

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,440.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are doing a good job. Just bad luck. Really enjoy you in this league and your activity in it. After Q wins it my next motto will be "Year of OSU", but by the time Q wins it you may have already won it so I won't get to ever actually use the motto, unless of course I still use it even though you had won it.

We will all probably be 6 feet under and worm food before Q finally wins.

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanksgiving travel kept me off line for a bit.

Skeets came through for bowl game at least. Overall my team sucked based on draft picks underperforming their draft positions/pre-season rankings. Struck out on pretty much every pick through round 11 before hitting somewhat with Tre Harris in round 12. Waivers helped, primarily with my team MVP, Malik Washington, WR UVA. Who saw 110 receptions, 1426 yds and 9 TDs coming?? Noah Fifita came through a bit down the stretch but my QB spot was doomed early on. Q predicted what everyone saw coming a mile away (Tyler Shough injury). Even though had some decent success, this was one of my least favorite teams to manage. I didn't like the players/teams as much as year's past. I'll need to draft more Buffs next year to make up for that :)

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skeets came through for bowl game at least. Overall my team sucked based on draft picks underperforming their draft positions/pre-season rankings. Struck out on pretty much every pick through round 11 before hitting somewhat with Tre Harris in round 12. Waivers helped, primarily with my team MVP, Malik Washington, WR UVA. Who saw 110 receptions, 1426 yds and 9 TDs coming?? Noah Fifita came through a bit down the stretch but my QB spot was doomed early on. Q predicted what everyone saw coming a mile away (Tyler Shough injury). Even though had some decent success, this was one of my least favorite teams to manage. I didn't like the players/teams as much as year's past. I'll need to draft more Buffs next year to make up for that :)

You can make me an offer for weaver

JonBlaze

KFFL Alum
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's hope Iowa changed that next week for you (I give it about a ZERO chance)

Honestly, great season for you man. Your team started off a little slow but found ways to win early on... Last two weeks went down hill a bit for you but your team was REALLY good from, oh what, about week 6 to week 11? You were consistently putting up high scores up until last week and Daniels and Dart were great for you. Dart had a bad fantasy week this week but had been great for you.

All Soul 12 team this year?

QB: Jayden Daniels, LSU
RB: Ollie Gordon, Oregon State
RB: Blake Corum, Michigan
WR: Marvin Harrison Jr, Ohio State
WR: Malik Nabers, LSU
WR: Troy Franklin, Oregon
K: Bert Auburn, Texas
Flex: Bo Nix, QB, Oregon
Flex: Omarion Hampton, North Carolina

TB: Caleb Williams, QB, USC
I think there could be argument for Rome Odunze over Harrison. Week to week consistency is valuable and Harrison had weeks of 2 for 18 and 3 for 32. Finished strong with TDs every week so we're splitting hairs. For comparison, Rome's two worst games were 5 for 64 and 5 for 82 (oddly did this twice).

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In fairness Q stole the Shough prediction from me.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there could be argument for Rome Odunze over Harrison. Week to week consistency is valuable and Harrison had weeks of 2 for 18 and 3 for 32. Finished strong with TDs every week so we're splitting hairs. For comparison, Rome's two worst games were 5 for 64 and 5 for 82 (oddly did this twice).

I did highly consider Washington and Odunze. Actually, nearly had Odunze typed up then had to give it to my boy Troy Franklin. I didn't take the time to look at numbers just did it all in my head. I love Worthy but I almost took Nabers over him and should have but it turned out fine. Just couldn't pass on my love for Worthy and they seemed at the time pretty similar.

I had Franklin last year as a later round pick that I drafted from the 911 crash site in Pennsylvania. Guru took him before my Round 2 pick this year. Made my pick a little less stressful I guess. Just really wanted one of Franklin or Worthy. Franklin and Nabers were better then Worthy but he was decent anyway.

Navin101

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP's.

I did mine. I didn't select MVP's of the others years mostly because I forget. I could probably come up with a few. Last year was tough because Benson had such a good game to start and Mims sorta put the final stamp on the game and then Dillon Gabriel just poured it on with an insane game.

Side Note- Trey Benson has scored 6 touchdowns the last two years in the title game.

Asian Alley Cats Championship Game MVP
2006- Matt Moore, QB, Oregon State
2011- Keith Price, QB, Washington
2013- Brett Hundley, QB, UCLA
2014- Dak Prescott, QB, Mississippi State
2016- James Washington, WR, Oklahoma State
2018- Gardner Minshew, QB, Washington State
2019- Journey Brown, RB, Penn State
2020- Travis Etienne, RB, Clemson
2022- Dillon Gabriel, QB, Oklahoma
2023- Ollie Gordon, RB, Oklahoma State

Keith Price has a record 50 fantasy points in a title game in a game in which he only started because one of my QB's didn't make a Bowl game that year back when the title game was done with the bowl matchups. Gordon had 41 last night with 5 td's. I know Leonard Fournette would have been Navin's title game MVP as he had 5 TDs against me that year.

Believe the top 3 title single games are

Price
Fournette
Gordon

Matt Moore, Keith Price and Journey Brown were all unlikely heros in title games. Moore didn't go off as much as Price but he started due to another QB not making a bowl game and had a great game.

Oh man, Fournette was so good for me. I think one of my QBs got hurt too, I had no chance if not for him.

Congrats, DC!

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, Fournette was so good for me. I think one of my QBs got hurt too, I had no chance if not for him.

Congrats, DC!

Boykin. He got suspended right before the game and I think you either replaced him with Rudock or you didn't change in time... Was a tough loss for you because Boykin was so good that year but you held on. Pretty sure you scored 140 all while getting a zero from Boykin. I had a great week that week too. My WR's went off (Kenny Lawler and Josh Doctson) but my QB's sucked. Chad Kelly was bad, Prescott was good and Mahomes missed the bowl game but luckily I had 3 good QB's. Kelly just had his worst game during the bowl matchup. They played Okie State and he and James Washington both had bad games... I needed like 10 points from Demario Richard which was the last player we had before the outcome and he had like 34 yards rushing.

Had some guys go off like Lawler, Doctson and Prescott and then a bunch had their worst game of the year that week. Fournette went crazy.

Your team was crazy good that year and you deserved the title and it was really great for the league.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One other thing. My team was pretty darn health this year.

The guys that were injured I lost for the season and never had to think twice about (Donovan Greene (1st injury of the season) Gabe Ervin, Andrel Anthony.

I never had to worry about the mystery injuries or the week to week injuries that linger where it looks like a guy will return the next week and doesn't BS that goes on with college football. Made the season a lot less of a headache with the injury frustration. I think other then Worthy the last week of the season I had really no "non season ending" injuries to my players that made starting decisions tough on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.