• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walked into a freaking war zone on the Lions board

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly!

I just don't get why it's so personal for them.

I honestly don't think I'd be upset at all if someone said what I said about the Bears. I would reply and debate. However, I wouldn't get all upset and take it personally.

They keep saying; "of course we called you an asshole, etc... What did you expect? You'd do the same?"

Honestly, no I wouldn't. You people quote those posts of mine, and pretty much attempt to claim them as being personal attacks.

Do you play for the Lions? Why the hell are you so offended?
Why won't you answer my football questions from two days ago? For a guy who supposedly trolled his happy ass over to talk football, you sure have pissed and moaned, but haven't bothered to actually talk football. Now CHOP CHOP, get to it essay! Or you'll have another Lions fan you need to "win over."

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions fan you need to "win over."

why the fuck would anyone need or want to do that?
If you could pull your head out of you ass, long enough to see daylight, you'd realize he got under your skin, and the more you respond the more he wins. If you guys would just ignore him, this would all go away, and you guys could back to your delusional fanaticism.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't want to hear any "Ya, you beat us but we suck so it means nothing" comments after Sunday should the Lions win. Call Lions fans whatever you want, but we've never played that card. You see it every weekend on this sight from fans of other teams, college and pro. Is that the next era of fans coming up who were raised to be pussies and never learn to lose with class? Idk, but it's gay as hell.

Here's to a good game and may the better team win.

:suds:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't want to hear any "Ya, you beat us but we suck so it means nothing" comments after Sunday should the Lions win. Call Lions fans whatever you want, but we've never played that card. You see it every weekend on this sight from fans of other teams, college and pro. Is that the next era of fans coming up who were raised to be pussies and never learn to lose with class? Idk, but it's gay as hell.

Im sure youve noticed there are Bear fans, including the "hot commodity" richig who feel this is absolutely a game the Bears can lose.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Win or lose the Bears will be a much better team later in the year. So much new stuff right now from New coaches New players New schemes. I think the Bears will be a much better team later in the year. Should be a great game, but I don't feel great about it. Det should sqeek out a win at home. Good luck and no Injurys.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the fuck would anyone need or want to do that?
If you could pull your head out of you ass, long enough to see daylight, you'd realize he got under your skin, and the more you respond the more he wins. If you guys would just ignore him, this would all go away, and you guys could back to your delusional fanaticism.

He didn't get under my skin fuckface, he made fucking football sense. Which is why I asked him more football questions. If you actually bothered to read the threads you shit on you might notice such things. But you don't...

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No matter who wins, its one game, fourth week of the season, and i dont remember anyone here saying we guaranteed a win. So do me a favor, and i will do the same, if your team wins, dont try to act like its the be all/ end all of who is obviously the superior team. Any team can win any sunday.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't get under my skin fuckface, he made fucking football sense. Which is why I asked him more football questions. If you actually bothered to read the threads you shit on you might notice such things. But you don't...

i-will-shit-on-everything-you-love.jpg

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're a black sheep richig. baaa....baaahhh!

Blacksheep1.jpg

seriously, ridiculous. What was that Lions fan basing that off of?

I think it's because they all came over here hoping to see that I was the "village idiot" over here.

Then they saw the posts I had after the Pitt game, where I was disappointed with the Bears performance. A few people disagreed with me vehemently. I went back and forth with a few Bears fans.

I suppose to them, that was enough for them to conclude that even my own home board posting mates hate me.

Which is funny... the one time I get "doom and gloom", is the time when these guys come hunting for a reason to call me a "whiney bitch".

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why won't you answer my football questions from two days ago? For a guy who supposedly trolled his happy ass over to talk football, you sure have pissed and moaned, but haven't bothered to actually talk football. Now CHOP CHOP, get to it essay! Or you'll have another Lions fan you need to "win over."

#1 - I thought you were being facetious when you asked me those questions. I still can't tell what your angle is here.

#2 - Really? With the dozens of questions and posts headed my direction at the same time. I'm supposed to take the time and answer every single one?

Come on. Oh, and like I said. It will be a lot easier for me to answer those questions after Sunday's game.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, if you guys beat us. It won't have me sold on the Lions, at all. However, I will give the Lions their due for the victory.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just going to see if I can calmly and respectfully defuse the whole thing.

Meh... calmly and respectfully defuse...
That went by the wayside about four pages ago.

"BUT!... BUT! ... HE KICKED SAND IN OUR FACES!!" ....and kicked up every turd in the sandbox too.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck off smitty. No one gives a shit what you have to say, especially with that stupid avatar of yours.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has two thumbs and is a fucking retard who over reacts to getting a bad handshake, and is being used as an avi by another retard?

^This Guy^

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What has two thumbs and is a fucking retard who over reacts to getting a bad handshake, and is being used as an avi by another retard?

^This Guy^
:lol: Too bad an exBear (Fisher) gave him his shot to Fail. But maybe Jeff planned it :lol:.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching for the handshake between Trestman and this idiot ballsack after the game.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went to the Lions' board, and holy shit... You'd think Detroit is in the frickin SB. One poster stated that the Bears haven't played anyone yet, two 0-3 teams and an average Bengals team. Uh... I didn't post anything but didn't the Lions play two 0-3 teams too? Plus, these fuckers lost to a crappy AZ team.

Detroit fans are living in fantasy land.

I also posted before that in another thread that the lions also havent played anyone and that i thought the bears were the better team. Geesh of all of the posters you choose me, haha if only you knew.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U didn't read the posts before that. It was in response to ur buddy rich saying that we hadn't played anyone. That our 2 wins were against teams with zero wins. Our poster was saying that the Bears also beat the winless Vikings and another winless Steelers team. His attempt at taking away the quality of the Lions wins also took away the quality of the Bears win. Sans the Bengals win, which actually is a good team, despite what one of our own stated. He was incorrect in his depiction of the Bengals.

Thats your opinion, i think the bengals a average, and i also think the bears are, only time will tell.