• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waivers Week 7

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
losing Taylor = more passing

wonder if it continues when Taylor gets healthy
and more importantly, what does Taylor have to do to get the usage Deon Jackson gets?!?!?!?

On the contrary.

Week 1: 58 pass attempts
Week 2: 41
Week 3: 37
Week 4: 37
Week 5: 30
Week 6: 50

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

and more importantly, what does Taylor have to do to get the usage Deon Jackson gets?!?!?!?

I doubt Taylor would ever get that usage... he is too good... too important... and Jackson was the only game in town last week... he backed up both Taylor and Hynes... Its weird how that happens... and it happens often...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G gets my vote if only because they have so many injuries on defense right now I don't think they are going to be able to stop the Chiefs.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sign a 4-6yr extension for at or near the vet minimum so that if they do run him into the ground, oh well, no big deal?

Deon Jackson breaks his leg, so what...ride that mule.

Kinda like what Josh McD finally figured out with Jacobs. He's got a friggin stallion back there with zero future commitment to the team after this year, let's start riding him till he's of no further use.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have Pitts in a redraft league, 12tm half ppr, getting tired of his lack of involvement/targets

Best options:
Bellinger
Dulcich
Engram
Gesicki

Anyone thinking I should make a swap? Giants seem to be actively trying to get Bellinger involved, rumors Miami is featuring the volleyball player ahead of the trade deadline, Dulcich is the new hotness on the wire but no one chased him in this league

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have Pitts in a redraft league, 12tm half ppr, getting tired of his lack of involvement/targets

Best options:
Bellinger
Dulcich
Engram
Gesicki

Anyone thinking I should make a swap? Giants seem to be actively trying to get Bellinger involved, rumors Miami is featuring the volleyball player ahead of the trade deadline, Dulcich is the new hotness on the wire but no one chased him in this league

Engram revenge game…

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Engram revenge game…

Also forgot to mention, I'd have to cut Pitts for the swap.

Want to maintain my bench full of RBs - Lat Murray, CPatt, Gus Bus, Rachaad White (and Hurts on bye)

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also forgot to mention, I'd have to cut Pitts for the swap.

Want to maintain my bench full of RBs - Lat Murray, CPatt, Gus Bus, Rachaad White (and Hurts on bye)

In that case, I’d probably wait it out one more week and drop your QB2 next week. Your waiver options aren’t screaming “get me now!”…

If Andrews is out this week, Likely gets interesting though. Still, at the expense of Pitts, awful as he’s been, is playing with fire.

Or just trade? Not sure how active your league is with trades. Maybe you’ve already tried.

Lat+Pitts for a flex? Or something like that.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In that case, I’d probably wait it out one more week and drop your QB2 next week. Your waiver options aren’t screaming “get me now!”…

If Andrews is out this week, Likely gets interesting though. Still, at the expense of Pitts, awful as he’s been, is playing with fire.

Or just trade? Not sure how active your league is with trades. Maybe you’ve already tried.

Lat+Pitts for a flex? Or something like that.

The guys that trade either aren't interested in Pitts and/or already have better options

I think Andrews plays this week, FWIW