• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Virginia Tech 2012 Recruiting Target List

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw this on Twitter this morning...

R_Deloatch Romond Deloatch 84
"@JHG722: @R_Deloatch Sup Romond. Hope you have a great visit to Temple this weekend. Go Owls!" Thanks man I Hope I do to

That is a lot of "hoping"....Don't need to hope for a good time at VT.

bigesse16

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Shouldn't be a meltdown. Temple is offering him now. VT still thinks he should prep and count towards 2013.

From what I've heard and read, he'll most definitely have to prep to go to VT. There's nothing the coaching staff can do to avoid it.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then if he has to prep to play at VT then I can understand him considering other schools like Temple and "hoping" to have a good time.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well then if he has to prep to play at VT then I can understand him considering other schools like Temple and "hoping" to have a good time.

I guess it all comes down to whether or not he wants to see the field immediately. I don't see much difference in him prepping a year instead of redshirting for instance. It would be a year or two before he gets on the field at VT anyway. Or do you all think he is good enough to see early playing time?

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it all comes down to whether or not he wants to see the field immediately. I don't see much difference in him prepping a year instead of redshirting for instance. It would be a year or two before he gets on the field at VT anyway. Or do you all think he is good enough to see early playing time?

Yep good question. If I think in temrs of an 18yr old, I am thinking in the moment and what is best for me now. If I am thinking in old man terms (not disclosing my age sorry 757), then I am thinking in more of what is best for me in the the future. Of course, I probably wasn't the best judge of character at 18 though so I am sure his decision making has to be better than mine at that age.
:charlie:

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Couple of tweets on Joel Caleb.....

Mountaineers22Go Mountaineers!
4 Star Athlete Prospect Joel Caleb has #WVU at the top of his list. #Richmond #Virginia

VTechFanBlogVirginiaTechFan
Romand Deloatch and Ken Ekanem will be on campus next weekend. Joel Caleb will head to West Virginia and Korren Kirven will be at Alabama

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 Star Athlete Prospect Joel Caleb has #WVU at the top of his list. #Richmond #Virginia

VTechFanBlogVirginiaTechFan
Romand Deloatch and Ken Ekanem will be on campus next weekend. Joel Caleb will head to West Virginia and Korren Kirven will be at Alabama

Once he sees Morganhole in person, I am sure WVU will no longer be at the top.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

any fan can tweet that his school is on top for ANY player......although there has been a lot of WVU/Caleb chatter...i wont believe it til' National Signing Day

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

sparko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Actually, I like the TKP and frequent it .. Colorful, funny commentary but informative too I think ... and much better than rivals/espn/scout/TSL/HokieSports ...

Hokie Swagger

@hokieswagger
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree with VTFF. his twitter is always in caps which bugs me. he does have good information but i dont like the delivery much.

jermadams

HOKIES!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A certain former Hokie commit did NOT enroll to Miami for the spring semester...they had SEVEN spring enrollies...none named Robert Fucking Lockhart..

HokieGhost

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A certain former Hokie commit did NOT enroll to Miami for the spring semester...they had SEVEN spring enrollies...none named Robert Fucking Lockhart..

If he couldn't qualify for Tech after a semester at FUMA, then what made him think he was going to qualify for Miami?

Sounds like Lockhart will have to go the JUCO route.