• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Very interesting...

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone has been paying attention to the Slaten interviews I've been posting, he i very much on our side and has been great tearing apart people who think the Freeh report is the gospel in his interviews. Well, he was on a show in state college and to paraphrase...

Slaten just said he got a call from someone connected in the State College community this morning that said something big is coming, then went on to say that some people are going to be under oath that never thought they'd be under oath, including Louie Freeh.

Sounds like positive stuff for the athletic department. The guy who was posting he had a lot of info he couldn't divulge earlier until it was verified said "he was on the right page" Would love to see Corbett, Freeh, Peltz and Frazier get pasted here.

Also discussed the cover up of r*pe by Mark Emmert while he was at Washington,

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been a lot of media interest in the program, I've noticed. I saw an article on the front of USA Today when I passed by the box today. I really think we have a chance of renegotiating these ridiculous sanctions at the end of the year.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's been a lot of media interest in the program, I've noticed. I saw an article on the front of USA Today when I passed by the box today. I really think we have a chance of renegotiating these ridiculous sanctions at the end of the year.

Fuck renegotiating, sue the NCAA for anti trust and get them wiped out. People are starting to make rumblings now after the ridiculous "we have no authority" to act on blatant academic fraud to keep players eligible at UNC. Emmertt and co look absolutely ridiculous now. Once this freeh report gets ripped and sollers gets these dickbags on the stand, look out

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck renegotiating, sue the NCAA for anti trust and get them wiped out. People are starting to make rumblings now after the ridiculous "we have no authority" to act on blatant academic fraud to keep players eligible at UNC. Emmertt and co look absolutely ridiculous now. Once this freeh report gets ripped and sollers gets these dickbags on the stand, look out

The UNC decision was ridiculous - we'll see what happens with the lawsuits.

AlistairChiss

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NCAA has its tax exempt status due entirely to its role in Academics. Their UNC decision all but endorses the Academic Fraud committed there. I would think their tax exempt status should now be reviewed and voided.