• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated title odds

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The transitive property does not work in this case
Of course it doesn't work, Michigan lost to both Michigan State and Ohio State. Anything that disproves your theory that Michigan is the best team in the Big Ten must be flawed.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it doesn't work, Michigan lost to both Michigan State and Ohio State. Anything that disproves your theory that Michigan is the best team in the Big Ten must be flawed.
Didn't say Michigan was the best team in the B10. But I think we were the 2nd or 3rd best team (I have no way of knowing how we would have fared against Iowa because B10 schedules are stupid).

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The transitive property does not work in this case

Of course not. It doesn't suit your argument. Sparty beat that ass and won the conference. Deal with it.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course not. It doesn't suit your argument. Sparty beat that ass and won the conference. Deal with it.
No, it's a stupid argument always.

Michigan beat Florida, Florida beat Ole Miss, Ole Miss beat Alabama - therefor Michigan should be 2015 national champions....right?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks to a monsoon
Just curious, did Michigan State play in the same weather as Ohio State? I only remember one game last year where a team played a series in a monsoon and the other didn't, and it was not against Ohio State. Thankfully we had our soon to be drafted by NFL quarterback for the game to lead us to victory.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Michigan beat Florida, Florida beat Ole Miss, Ole Miss beat Alabama - therefor Michigan should be 2015 national champions....right?
Did Michigan beat Alabama as well? Because you are missing that part of the equation as well.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious, did Michigan State play in the same weather as Ohio State? I only remember one game last year where a team played a series in a monsoon and the other didn't, and it was not against Ohio State. Thankfully we had our soon to be drafted by NFL quarterback for the game to lead us to victory.
You don't think a monsoon tends to minimize the loss of having your senior QB out of the game? Neither offense could work in that crap and MSU just got the better breaks.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Michigan beat Alabama as well? Because you are missing that part of the equation as well.
That's not part of the equation at all. MSU beating OSU doesn't factor in to the Michigan vs. MSU comparison.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think a monsoon tends to minimize the loss of having your senior QB out of the game? Neither offense could work in that crap and MSU just got the better breaks.
Michigan State got the better breaks? Now I know you are trolling. Ohio State's scoring drives were 6 yards from a muffed punt and 32 yards from a forced fumble. Every one of our scoring drives started on the other side of the 50.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan State got the better breaks? Now I know you are trolling. Ohio State's scoring drives were 6 yards from a muffed punt and 32 yards from a forced fumble. Every one of our scoring drives started on the other side of the 50.
Monsoon

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly no breaks for Michigan State. I listed to three breaks for Ohio State and only one they created. They had supposedly the best player on the field and he accounted for 36 yards.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exactly no breaks for Michigan State. I listed to three breaks for Ohio State and only one they created. They had supposedly the best player on the field and he accounted for 36 yards.
Stop ruining my reality

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm picking up on why fans aren't fond of Michigan fan, the more I read on here.

Maybe I'm the only Michigan fan who thinks Harbaugh was a miracle worker last year and the team greatly overachieved.

He took a team many said that 7-5 or 8-4 would be a very successful season and ended up with a 10-3 record. They came a fumbled snap on a punt from beating MSU, who IMO, was the way more talented team. The only team who really smacked UM around was OSU and that was the game where you could see the difference in the talent gap.

Michigan not only wasn't the best team in the B1G, they were third best in their own division. Michigan needs more recruiting classes from Harbaugh before they aren't at a disadvantage against top programs like OSU and MSU. This year's class was a good start.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm picking up on why fans aren't fond of Michigan fan, the more I read on here.

Maybe I'm the only Michigan fan who thinks Harbaugh was a miracle worker last year and the team greatly overachieved.

He took a team many said that 7-5 or 8-4 would be a very successful season and ended up with a 10-3 record. They came a fumbled snap on a punt from beating MSU, who IMO, was the way more talented team. The only team who really smacked UM around was OSU and that was the game where you could see the difference in the talent gap.

Michigan not only wasn't the best team in the B1G, they were third best in their own division. Michigan needs more recruiting classes from Harbaugh before they aren't at a disadvantage against top programs like OSU and MSU. This year's class was a good start.
You do realize that your two upper classes were top ten recruiting classes right?

Michigan State's upper classmen were from 30th ranked classes

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nope. My Miners are. Took more games to get there but it got there.

UTEP beat New Mexico State
New Mexico State beat Louisiana Lafayette
Louisiana Lafayette beat Georgia State
Georgia State beat Georgia Southern
Georgia Southern beat Western Michigan
Western Michigan beat Toledo
Toledo beat Arkansas
Arkansas beat Ole Miss
Ole Miss beat Alabama

ergo my Miners are national champs.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that your two upper classes were top ten recruiting classes right?

Michigan State's upper classmen were from 30th ranked classes
You do realize we had a coach who couldn't develop any players talent. On top of that. The QB's they signed with very highly rated, but not good. Devin Gardner was the #1 rated duel threat QB. Shane Morris was a 5 star recruit. Neither were developed under Hoke and Morris, IMO, is a list cause.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize we had a coach who couldn't develop any players talent. On top of that. The QB's they signed with very highly rated, but not good. Devin Gardner was the #1 rated duel threat QB. Shane Morris was a 5 star recruit. Neither were developed under Hoke and Morris, IMO, is a list cause.
The talent was there obviously based on what Harbaugh did his first year. Let's not pretend Harbaugh walked into an empty cupboard. He is using better raw talent than Dantonio.