• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Updated HC Poll

Who's your number one?

• Total voters

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm almost certain that the Dallas job is his when they relieve MaCarthy next year! Besides, Jerrah might not be there for much longer! (He's 81 years old/ 82 in October) )
There is merit in what you say about Jerry's age but one never knows. Not sure how Dallas is going to deal with their cap situation but they always seem to. I would expect them to lead the NFC East next year barring a rash of injuries. I think Jerry is trying to make the ONE more run.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you for posting ... Keim is the best. There is a little of what all of us believe but don't know and one thing about John and a reason I think he gets news others don't is he doesn't run off with the mouth.
No problem @Sportster 72

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn has the capability of putting together a real good staff. OC will be huge for him. I get the Ron comparisons, but their personalities are night and day. He is going to stalk the sideline.

There will not be a situation where EB or anyone else is running the team and lockerroom.
If it is Quinn OC will be HUGE. There aren't a lot of Kyle's out there.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it is Quinn OC will be HUGE. There aren't a lot of Kyle's out there.
How do you feal about Bevell or do you take a chance on a young guy.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screenshot_20240131_221229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_221225_Instagram.jpg

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he sued the NFL?
Ok, he sued them...

The issue isn't the lawsuit but one where he and his co-complainants have refused to arbitrate over the issue as outlined in the coach's agreement. They don't trust Roger Goodell to be a fair and impartial arbitrator in this matter because he essentially works for the owners.

Interestingly, he can still find work in the league as a coordinator but apparently, there's some unwritten rule against hiring him as an HC.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone in the NFL or any other walk of life would have to believe he is not impartial and although I am not a fan of Goodell he is very powerful.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, he sued them...

The issue isn't the lawsuit but one where he and his co-complainants have refused to arbitrate over the issue as outlined in the coach's agreement. They don't trust Roger Goodell to be a fair and impartial arbitrator in this matter because he essentially works for the owners.

Interestingly, he can still find work in the league as a coordinator but apparently, there's some unwritten rule against hiring him as an HC.
Then it's not equal opportunity for Flores. He should sue again imo. He has NFL coaching experience, great defensive experience, plenty of connections throughout the NFL and a leader of men. Clearly collusion.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting!
Just a thought and a follow-up question or two though... He's way overqualified, he's among the best defensive Coordinators in the league and has head coaching, playoff, and SB experience.

If not for Miami (whatever that means) wouldn't he be among the best choices in everyone's head coaching searches?

Would you honestly pass on one of the remaining best choices for your team because of a conflict that's currently being dealt with with the "Rooney rule?" We all know that... that's BS!

As an owner, I would never hire him. I don’t want a malcontent who brings suit against another owner…especially when it is Rooney related, a made up rule by the NFL. It is complete trash.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then it's not equal opportunity for Flores. He should sue again imo. He has NFL coaching experience, great defensive experience, plenty of connections throughout the NFL and a leader of men. Clearly collusion.
I agree, but the league is holding onto what's signed and a ruling by a judge that they stick to the terms of that agreement. I'm not sure if they are interested in having a neutral/ third-party arbitrator. Goodell holds all of the cards in this matter and could resolve it if he had cause to do the fairer thing but that would mean going against his employers.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but the league is holding onto what's signed and a ruling by a judge that they stick to the terms of that agreement. I'm not sure if they are interested in having a neutral/ third-party arbitrator. Goodell holds all of the cards in this matter and could resolve it if he had cause to do the fairer thing but that would mean going against his employers.
Ha, maybe goodell is waiting for his raise first.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an owner, I would never hire him. I don’t want a malcontent who brings suit against another owner…especially when it is Rooney related, a made up rule by the NFL. It is complete trash.
So, basically, fear??

This isn't Rooney-related, in fact, the "Rooney Rule" has little bearing on this case.

Washington and its sorted history in these matters could change the course of their future by doing something different in hiring this guy! The perception of the franchise is still tied to its past in some quarters and that insulting name by newer generations! Let's see, was it... White, Red, Black, or yellow skins? Sorry, I digressed!

I won't get into all of that because that's not the issue here. We're looking for a new head coach and apparently for some one of the most qualified isn't good enough because he stood for something bigger than himself. Now, I can't wait for him to die, so that like many who preceded him, he'll become beloved for doing the thing that some found objectionable while alive but humane, fair, and just after they are dead!

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like what my brother told me it's a rebuild a total rebuild hard to get awesome coach for a total rebuild .. you can get good F.O people for a total rebuild buts it's tough to get a coach for a rebuild

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, basically, fear??

This isn't Rooney-related, in fact, the "Rooney Rule" has little bearing on this case.

Washington and its sorted history in these matters could change the course of their future by doing something different in hiring this guy! The perception of the franchise is still tied to its past in some quarters and that insulting name by newer generations! Let's see, was it... White, Red, Black, or yellow skins? Sorry, I digressed!

I won't get into all of that because that's not the issue here. We're looking for a new head coach and apparently for some one of the most qualified isn't good enough because he stood for something bigger than himself. Now, I can't wait for him to die, so that like many who preceded him, he'll become beloved for doing the thing that some found objectionable while alive but humane, fair, and just after they are dead!

Not fear…trust.

Part of the lawsuit has to do with “sham“ interviews related to the Rooney Rule.

Ignorant new generation. Hiring Flores does nothing for your past that hiring another “minority“ candidate doesn’t do.

Or he looked to make a dime. Flores claims the NFL is racist because it had only one black head coach. Flores’ lawsuit is attached to two other coaches, one claiming the NFL treated him unfairly because it fired him and the other was a “sham” interview.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well its quinn and i dont like the hire because he wears his baseball cap backwards . flip it around and act like a middle aged man not a vanilla ice wannabe !,, LOL