• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: Who wins Super Bowl LVIII

Who wins Super Bowl LVIII

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC is a football town so I suspect that there are fewer bandwagon fans regionally then you think. Okoye also pre-dates the Rams moving to STL iirc so those Missouri fans that old would've been Chiefs fans or Cardinals fans.

And don't get me started on a Rams fan rooting for the Niners. Cmon man.
It's the same thing in the inverse with the Cardinals, tbh. Lot of the super oldhead baseball fans in the region are... Cardinals fans. Stan Musial was a big thing.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same thing in the inverse with the Cardinals, tbh. Lot of the super oldhead baseball fans in the region are... Cardinals fans. Stan Musial was a big thing.
In L.A. we got folks all over the place. When the Rams and Raiders bailed in the 90's you saw Dolphins, 'Skins, and especially Cowboys and 9ers fans...

Still the case even when the Rams came back here...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The capital building in Jeff City was lit up in red and yellow yesterday. Seems like a convenient color combination.

I will say I was in New Orleans recently and most of the Chiefs gear I saw for sale was Swift or Kelce related. The bandwagon is likely off the charts right now with people rooting for and against Taylor's boyfriend